Does this place actually exist or is it just some aussie meme?

Does this place actually exist or is it just some aussie meme?
Has anyone actually met a kiwi in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Yes

Teaches yoga downtown.

Never met a Kiwi but we had a Canadian at my secondary school

did he try and buy a bag of milk at lunchtime?

New Zealanders of Asian descent are an unusually and specifically common group in my school.

Went to high school with one. After graduating he went back to join their army.

I've worked with someone from New Zealand.

They have this expression "sweet as" but the way he said it always sounded like "sweet ass".

You could tell him something like this:

>Hey, we're going to grab a beer. Wanna come with?
>Sweet as!

Would you travel to Outback?
I was surprised when I heared Australia continent populations are just 20 millions!
In my countries there are 1.28millions and
in South Korea there are 50 millions...

He was a little fat lad with a long flowing mane of silver-blond hair, really did say shit like eh and aboot too

Their land look like something from a fairytale

Unfortunately

already have

I've driven from Perth to Sydney and back several times. It's a 5 day drive through absolutely nothing.

wouldn't it just be cheaper and faster to fly?

I was picking up a car from Sydney the first time I went and didn't want to pay for shipping. Now I do it because it's much more fun. I love being surrounded by wilderness

you drove 5 days to pick up a car? what did you do with the one you drove?

that was a hire car, and yeah it was substantially cheaper to pick it up myself

SWIIIT IZZZ

Are tehre enough places to stay and gas station in Outback?
I don't think they can't make a profit if they do that there.

>I don't think they can't make a profit if they do that there.
mistake. >I think

There's a few, but there can be big distances between them. You need to plan where you're going ahead of time and fill up some jerry cans if you're worried you can't make the next station.

Prices can get quite expensive in the middle of Australia though. You can be looking at up to $2 a litre.

as for places to stay, I just slept in the back of my car for the most part

Have met a few in Toronto.

Something I noticed (and it could just be me) but Kiwis seem less convivial than Aussies.

I get it. I'm so excited to hear your talk.
I wanna round trip of Japan to use trains because I can't drive.

nah they definitely are

Kiwis and Australians are generally similar, except they weren't a convict colony and lack a lot of the cultural effects that came with that.

Where is it.

doesn't exist mate

Grape Looking Sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

I want New Zealand friend desu, they sound cool...

Australian friend? Eh... They don't sound that cool...

>hanging out with Mexicans
>Not even once

Fuck me, the new Men at Work video is a bit morbid

Its true

CHI

Shut the fuck up and be my friend, cocksucker.

Ewww... Go away.

>New Zealanders of Asian descent
There's no other kind lmoa

are sure they aren't just maori?

CA

maori don't look remotely asian

NI HAO

we say that too, but not as much
"sick as" is probably more common

I was born there.

haven't heard that since the 90s

AYO HOL UP
*puts on brightly-coloured autism sweater*
U BE SAYIN
*loses farm due to drought*
FUR REAL NAOW
*shoots up remote township*
U BE SAYIN
*elects Tim Shadbolt mayor for his 20th consecutive term*
US SOUTHIE BOYZ
*kills entire family because dad is fucking his prozzy sister*
HOL UP, HOL UP
*names all male children David and one daughter Davina*
U BE SAYIN
*dies in an earthquake*
WE BEST ISLAND AN SHIT?

I know, but a lot of cunts just think a lot of peoples look the same as they're not familiar with them, arr rook same type shit.

Having traveled and lived around both, its definitely north island lads that more commonly look like that. South is full of bogans and stoner students.
Was just pulling your leg m8

my mates dad backpacked across australia in his teens. he's in his late 60's now. he said he was on a crapped out bus with some tourists and a couple of locals. a few people on board were moaning about going to the toilet, so the driver reluctantly pulled over in the middle of nowhere to let everyone go, the driver told everyone not to go too far into the bush because it's dangerous. anyway some woman wandered way out there because she was shy to pee or something idk, and just never came back. they waited two hours for her then left, and reported it in the next town.

my mates dad reckons abo tribes got her. i dont know though, could have been wildlife or maybe she just got lost? does stuff like that still happen a lot?

thought they were just chubbier and pastier versions of aussies

Probably couldn't recognise the way back after squatting down and died. Pretty scary

haven't heard anything like that

most abo tribes are only in the north of Australia and don't really do much

I'm 19, I've never lived in a capital city (which is probably relevant to it's usage) and I wasn't really around in the 90s. Plenty of people say it, even the nerdy cunts I was friends with in school said it.

Even then, it's less about "sick as" specifically and more about just adding "as" to anything. "sick" in itself is just common.

Mate shut up. your copy paste messages is too much like yank dribble.

I thought something like this. only have to lose sight of the horizon, turn yourself around a few times and your bearings are gone.
much changed in 40 years? I know he went all over the country. I dont know anything about abo tribes really, except that one film walkabout, which was pretty coo'

Neck yourself northcuck

Not that I know of. There isn't really any uncontacted tribes left in Australia and none of them are that violent. They just sit around on the side of the road and yell shit at people from time to time

I've never heard anyone say the word yank in my entire life
Stop LARPing as a south islander

>It's a Southcucks forget that the only reason anybody cares about their shithole island is because of Otago uni, and to a lesser extent Canterbury uni

reminder this ""person"" is a 17 year old edgelord that came to Sup Forums one and a half years ago, but considers himself to have been here for longer than most posters

>South Islanders falling for a obivious copypasta bait