Movies you cannot watch but want to

>movies you cannot watch but want to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4EscsCBMkE
youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI
mediafire.com/file/jubu6i5j66ug0xj/Shin_Godzilla.avi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody that had this playing locally but whined about how the drive would take too long needs to suck my dick, that fucking movie will NEVER come to my country

Someone told me it was the best in the genre.

Theres been torrents out for over a month breh

Also for Shin-Godzilla, your point?

where can i find torrents for godzilla?

Drove an hour to see it.

100% worth it. Night scene is one of the best in Godzilla history, movie is probably in my top 5 Godzilla films. Will watch it again when i buy a physical copy.

>cam rip
Disgusting. But I guess now my point is just wondering whats preventing you from seeing these movies, as per the thread title

>mfw must wait until Oct 2017 for the blu-ray

It was playing in my city, but they only played it on three dates. Ended up seeing it on the second screening and was happy to see that the theater was decently full.

SHILL GODZILLA

>as per
Learn English before posting here.

Just saw this tonight. The destruction Godzilla scenes are kino, no doubt, but the rest of the film is so fucking boring.

There were literally people falling asleep in the theatre around me as the film went on. One guy two rows in front of me was doubled over resting his head on the seat in front as he snored. Anno just doesn't know when to pull back on the bureaucratic nonsense and add some humanity to the film.

But, I guess 'DUDE JAP POLITICS LMAO'

AND GUDZOOKY

>Only plays in the ass end of town at 5:00 pm
>have to go through hours of rush hour traffic just to get to it

Fuck that, I'll wait for the dvd.

That was the point of the film. It's supposed to be about the inefficiency of their political system and just focusing on people working together without the formalities.

Thanks for cancelling all of the showings within an hour of me that have been listed as "Coming Soon" for months guys!

japanese films are FLAWLESS

STYLISTICALLY DESIGNED TO BE THAT WAY, ONLY FILTHY PIGGU WESTERNERS DON'T GET IT

youtube.com/watch?v=N4EscsCBMkE

I went just to for this...

>dat Cloverfield reference

Did anyone else catch it?

Persecution is great, but Who Will Know is what justified my hours-long trip to the theater all by itself.

youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI

I'm going to assume you're thinking of the line where they say something like, "If this happened in New York, the US would still go about nuking it."
You do know 'Zilla '98 also took place in New York, right? I think it was less of a reference and more of a way to further characterize the US.

Granted, I'm not a dipshit frogposter.

Evangelion X Godzilla in perfect union

Also perfect Nagasaki and Hiroshima omage.

You know that they literally nuke Manhattan at the end of Cloverfield and also the scene of the USA bombers is very similar to the one in Cloverfield.

It was an hour away from me but I didn't realize it was only out for a week. I hate myself desu.

>Oct 2017

fuggg

This
Too many people are whining about "why didn't godzilla have much screen time" and "I hope the sequel introduces another kaiju for godzilla to fight", but the movie isn't about meant to be about giant monsters wrecking shit

That's fine but it doesn't stop it being boring

Not wanting to watch a shitty watermark filled dvd screener.

>tfw saw it at a threathre fifteen minutes away

>This went out 2 days ago

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

It's not gonna be good, but another Takashi Miike movie is always welcome.

>nuke

moab

mediafire.com/file/jubu6i5j66ug0xj/Shin_Godzilla.avi

Had to drive to the ghetto part of the city to see it but was worth it.

Every film that has a major disaster dealing with a giant monster, or aliens has the US govt wanting to nuke them.

Godzilla '99
Cloverfield
The Avengers
Independence Day
Mars Attacks
War of the Worlds '53

It's not just Cloverfield

"muh references"

Why don't you compare the scenes between Shin Godzilla and Cloverfield and then you tell me what you think?

Why would I compare a master piece to a steaming bucket of pig diarrhea?