Be me

>Be me
>unhealthy and out of shape
>decide to take up jogging
>don't own any jogging equipment so I just go in shorts and a Legend of Zelda T-shirt
>go outside to the only park close-by and start lightly running
>5 minutes into it and I start feeling good
>bunch of teenagers pass by
>one laughs and screams "RUN FORREST RUN"
>everyone within earshot starts laughing
>continue jogging while feeling like crying
>stop running, go to maccas, eat a cheeseburger and go home to cry
>mfw I can never go exercise outside

body weight exercises at home
if you're fat you shouldn't run anyways
swim instead

>be me 8th grade
>chubby boi
>want to play on the highschool basketball team
>go running
>make it down one block
>someone drives by and screams out the window "McDonalds is the other direction, fatty"
>go home in tears

Still fat today I feel you OP

Dont be a crybaby ass bitch, I know thats hard to do when youve got all that estrogen and fat on you but let it toughen you up fatty fat fat fatboi
And let it motivate you
In a year when youve lost 50+ lbs and are significantly healthier and gained back 15+ years of your life youll be the one laughing

Diet is more important than exercise when trying to lose weight, You need to have a low calorie diet and a mild exercise routine.

Been doing bodyweight but I've been developing stronger muscles under my fat. I have no idea how that works but I can feel my mild six pack under my tummy fat.

Not true at all

So you're suggesting I go on a calorie deficit?

?????

I can't really swim well either by the way. Afraid some Chad might yell "HEY SHAMU THE FUCKING OCEAN'S THAT WAY"

Get a gym membership.

I’m sorry tho :(

Yes, don't go all anorexic, but download a diet app on the app store, it'll help you stay motivated to be at a healthy calorie intake. pick up going to the gym twice a week, and you'll see results, change isn't impossible, I used to be 220 pounds.

Im saying diet is not more important than exersize

If you consume smaller amounts and stay sedintary youre just going to slow your rate of fattening

Diet is important, but I wouldnt say more important

MyFitnessPal is pretty good

I don't think I'm confident enough to go to a gym? How do you even get started? I'd need to make an exercise routine, right? I don't know how half the machines work. Besides, it'll be crawling with a bunch of beefcake Chads who'll take some videos of me fucking up my exercise and post it on the internet.

No, you could become skinny by doing nothing but dieting, however this isn't healthy, but staying at the calorie intake you've been at, and just exercising wont really do much, if you're overweight, you're probably eating more calories than you can reasonably burn off in exercise.

This if you use myfitnesspal it really does work. I went from 420 to 300 in about 7 months just eating better and about a month into my new diet I had so much energy and felt so good I could go to the gym and use an elliptical and bike for hours

DNP is the answer to all your problems OP.

Hey user I’m sorry that happened to you. But you already did it he hardest part. “Continued running while feeling like crying” that’s pretty good! Sure you had a hamburger but don’t let one mistake discourage you. The important thing is that you started. Starting is the hardest part. Running isn’t easy but it’s so worth it. You don’t have to accept your body as being un healthy your whole life. You CAN change! I’m rootig for you!

Dude I will get out after posting this but I am a 5'8" femanon and people literally yell this at me ALLL THE TIME. I did track. It is not personal, they're just dumb idiots and it IS NOT A REASON TO QUIT RUNNING. People have limited joke material when they see someone running. Trust me on this.

Just find a good gym in your area, get a membership. Get some basketball shorts and a tee shirt. Start small, though. I’d recommend trying yoga for a couple months before. I know it sounds like pussy shit, but it helps so much. Then, when you feel ready to go to the gym, start with a mild speed-walking routine, or an interval running routine. Maybe talk to the trainers about starting on the weights

Milkers or gtfo

I want to hug you TT^TT

I'm proud of your hard work.

this is a LARP, but fuck it I'm in a good mood and maybe someone will appreciate this:

Its not where you start but where you end up

>be me
>be fat, 310 5 11
>at the gym working out
>make eye contact with a chad or two
>shit
>they know im fat
>i know im fat
>my cover is blown abort mission
> leave gym after only working out for 10 minutes
>go buy jug of vodka, drink said jug and contemplate suicide

Sad to hear, but you have to keep doing it. The first step is not letting yourself get hurt, and stay focused on your goal instead

JUST
KEEP
FUCKING
GOING
AND
BECOME
A
BETTER
YOU
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
And fuck them, never let anyone take your sunshine away. Dont waste tears on anyone who doesnt deserve them.

If you're overweight don't run, bad for your knees, swim instead
If you're not, don't give a shit about teentards, they're literally underdeveloped and that goes for their tiny brains and nonexistent egos aswell

I remember joining a small marathon for the lols, ran with some tshirt and shorts when i got through the finish line the announcer said
>and maybe he can afford running clothes the next time

Pff, a local, nonprofessional marathon where even nonathlets who vomit after the first round join and he comes up with that, man fuck that guy

I'm telling you I run all the time and people always say this. Don't worry about it. Get some xanex if your anxiety is really that bad and then just keep doing your best. I like to run at tracks at night so that I'm alone. I used to get self conscious about being sweaty. So you need to realize that no matter who you are or how you look, that everyone has something they're insecure about.

You are both tremendous pussies.
Let rage fuel you with the flames of vengeance on those who would destroy your character. Your life is short. You are so weak willed that you would let this limited time you have on earth to be influenced by fucking mouth breathers. You too must be mouth breathers. Eat some fucking black leaf 40, you hopeless fat fucks

Okay, I’m not a Chad but I’m not huge either. I promise, when other people see really big dudes at the gym, we’re just thinking that you’re fucking trying. Don’t stop because of a look or two. People at the gym really don’t give a shit how you look, just that you’re there and trying.

dude, ignore them
everyone in the gym appreciates someone who is trying to improve themselves.

And if they dont, then they are douches and why should you care what a douche thinks? Grind away and show them what you are made of. Walk away and they win and you fail.

see this:

I like this guy

This do not even go near any lifting equipment until you lose the weight.

Chad bros can be really nice I can see why women fuck them just go

Also other fat bros when you lose the weight your dick looks so huge I'm not even joking it's like I grew three inches and my body doesn't dwarf it anymore

I like sweating. It makes me feel like I’m actually working out.

I'm not overweight, but I do have a very slight fupa developing. Kind of a skinnyfat thing

It's hard at the beginnig to feel as though you are "someone who exercieses" but don't let people get you down. Maybe start in the gym by just using the stationary bike for as long as you can (and a bit longer) this will be enought to loose a lot of weight and you do not need to know about all those fucking stupid machines.

Then after a while and loosing some weight you can start running without damaging your body and without such shame.

I started running at seventeen and it was hard as I was overweight (not severley though). I had the luck of living in bumfuck nowhere though and noone to shame me, I would have been devastated in your position. As I too was running just in a long winter jacket and swimming shorts^^.

But don't give up. If I, a half autistic ex hardcore gamer can now look back on eleven years of exercising where prior to starting I could not even run to catch the but and was bullied in sports calls, so will you one day be the one laughing.

I’m not OP, but I’m just curious why you can’t do weights unless you’ve lost the weight?

Right but I'm telling the OP and That everyone has something they feel insecure about people judging. My point is if he feels that bad he can just go to a track alone at a late ish time, or jog at night and not run into assholes.

I wish but you always see these posts by Chads on social media, talking about how they saw this one Jabba the Hutt looking motherfucker doing some jumping jacks.

lifting weights is far better for fat loss than cardio. proven time and time again. if fat, better for your legs too

Jump on them and make them feel every pound of you

Fuck them, then. They’re just judgemental pieces of shit

>Jog at night

You fucking genius holy shit.

Don't run on pavement, user.
It's bad for your knees, even worse if you're overweight.

Try jump rope or running in a field if you must.

I personally recommend changing your diet.
Try the frugivore diet. It's really helped me.
I was getting too big for my clothes a year ago.
I opted for a two week water fast and then tried the new diet and I've been thin ever since. I don't do anything in terms of exercise.
Granted, I do consume some dairy. Sweetened drinks are among the worst things for you as you will consume calories even though you're just thirsty.
I'll be in top shape when I start lifting again.

Nope don't do this. Calories are bullshit. Eat less than what you usually eat. I started by eating half of what ever was served to me. it takes a lot of thinking and mental negotiation and it doesn't have to be half but dont eat your entire plate. If you don't want to walk then do exercises fast enough to raise your heart rate a bit and do it for minutes at a time until you can do it for longer. That's cardio. Go easy on all of it. Taper into longer and harder exercises. Quit sugar like it was heroin. Shits no good. Go easy on the bran breads and oats. Eat more veggies and fruits than you do meats. Simple man. Then when you get slimmer work on your self esteem by doing some shit outside to dull that anxiety of being noticed.

I'm no gym scientist but the big dudes at the gym say I shouldn't be lifting heavy just body weight stuff. Our plan is to get me to 220 then I'll start lifting to get swole so my stretchy skin isn't so bad

More likely that you have a caloric surplus

the problem with weights is complience. It is a lot more technical then just sitting on the stationary bike for an hour and listening to some Noagenda Podcast. I think especially in the beginnig the most important thing is to do what is easiest for you, just to get into doing SOMETHING.
If you're scared by the complicated machines that you can, if you do it wrong actually hurt you too, just do swimming or the bike, or something that is easy to pick up.

I think that point get overlooked a lot by people who are already fit and are getting more into the finer points.
A 300 pund guy will loose weight basically regardless of what he does, IF he does something. ^^

>full time maths student
>weakling with glasses and shitty haircut

Chad bros would likely pound the fuck out of me.

Hmm, first off, get fucking headphones. Second, laugh with them. Best way to defeat insult is to become apart of the insulter. Laugh your fucking ass off. It will destroy their base.

>caring so much about what others think

Fuck thise twats, just jog with headphones on full blast and don't give a fuck.

also if you can go find somewhere that does a true body fat percentage I was surprised to find out I would weight 240 with 0% body fat when I started

I just screencapped this comment and shared it to my insta
Fuck I LOVE this comment so FUCKING MUCH

The thing is I want to eat healthy but between studying, viya, and working at a horrible fast food job it's hard to have enough money to afford all that healthy good stuff. It's easier for me to just make pop noodles or order takeout to be honest. Fucking hell I hate uni life.

oh and I can still do crazy amounts of weight on a leg lift machine and I have calves gym bros would die for

Well, that's what years of being a social outcast does to you.

UGGHHHH GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL THEM TO GET FUCKED!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED ITS WORTH IT

Well I'm fucking motivated.

>decide to take up jogging but convince myself I can't because I don't own shoes

Try the beach you useless attention whoring waste

Fuck I meant to say vidya. Don't do linear algebra, kids. Your brain will turn to goo.

I have sports shoes, but just not that running attire you see people wear when they jog.

>what are earphones and not being so deluded to think jogging will instantly work and when it doesn't you mark it off like everything else because nice guys always have it bad

you mean clothes?

NEW AGE GENERALIZATION RULES OF THUMB THAT GET POOR ADDs FUCKED IN THE HEAD

This shit

see your problem is giving a fuck what they think.. personally i don't give 2 fucks about what most people think except for when i trust them and they betray that trust that shit cuts deep every time

Not to be an ass, but quit making excuses. Just fucking do it. 3 semi healthy meals a day, mild exercise at night or at home. Invest in a yoga mat (or just a towel) and watch Yoga with Adrienne or some shit. You get to stare at her ass and exercise. Just fucking do it.

Sorry man, people can be assholes. Don't let this shitty experience undermine your will to get a healthier life though, you already took the first step so you are on the right track. As someone pointed out, if you are extremelly overweight running may not be the best choice, what you should probably do is looking for a good gym with a good trainer, talk to them explaining what your goal is, they will help you find the correct workout regimen for you to gradually get in better shape.
As for the diet, don't improvise: if you can afford it please go and talk to a doctor rather than following dumb advice on the Internet: don't go anorexic on me, pal. Also, please remember that a healthy lifestyle comes from consistency, patience and habit: dieting like a Somali kid for 2 months will only result in burning out and going back to fastfood and sadness as soon as you cannot take it anymore.
You can do it.

false you can go palumbo if u just sit around lifting
it's about calory burn. my favorite type of exercise is variable exercise. Keep switching it up. go out run in the grass and shit those minor inconsistencies help reduce RSI

Quit your ‘tomorrow’ bullshit, and just start today. You don’t want to be fat? You know what to do to fucking fix it. Diet and exercise. There’s no way around it, so just start now. You’re not going to see a change overnight, but I promise you’ll feel better after exercising.

All this talk of eating less and working out more is for women.

Men you want to eat as much as possible. And work out as much as possible. That's how you get swoll AF but the moment you stop working out you need to cut back hard that's how you become a lard ass

Admittedly, the last time someone shouted this at me, I was more ashamed of myself for flipping the bird over my shoulder and shouting "nigger!"
Even more than that, now, I'm ashamed for having lost my cool. Look, you wonderful, fat fuck. You had the willpower to go out and run. Most don't. That makes you better than most human beings to begin with. Just shut your eyes and remember this, that the only time words chain you are when you let them. Your anger, your temper, is the result of you valuing the opinions and words of subhuman garbage. If you can meditate on the idea that those who tease you truly aren't worth your time or anger or energy because they don't even qualify as human beings, you can get out there and jog without giving a fuck. Changing yourself is hard enough on the outside. Sometimes, though, you've got to shape up on the inside, first.

>if I just tell him he was wrong he will suddely behave correctly
>inb4 thanks user this was just what I needed to go back out and succeed

muds are asleep and this is it??

>people can be assholes

I think your support and advice are late

And to follow up on that, I wish I had the time and energy to jog like when I was a kid. There's something about running 'til it hurts. You earn your dinner. You earn your beers (keep 'em light though, beer is trouble.) You earn your sleep. Your body screams at you and you can imagine whatever you like to keep you going. Find a football field at a local school and try jogging after practice is done. Four laps around a football field is roughly a mile. Just make sure to stop for sharp pains. I blew out my knees and ankles by refusing to quit in HS cross country. I can move fine, but I still hear crunching noises.
And remember, nothing in this world fetters you but actual chains. Words are only as painful as you let them be. It really is a matter of your own responses. They're not human beings, they're garbage that couldn't get out and run like you. The lot of us are actually slightly inspired when we see someone trying to better themselves in this asstastic country.

You're the kind of subhuman piece of shit that shouts "Run Forrest Run" at people out jogging, aren't you?

Earn this dick, help fag.

I like this kind of motivation.

>I want to be healthy but inbtween all the unhealthy decisiins I make I want a solution where I don't have to correct any of my habits and can escape the natural order of action/consequence
>also could you make it illegal for people not to cheerily provide this service for free when I show up in a 15K fursuit covered in cum stains

God damn right I am

Go at night until you feel more comfortable? Find somebody to jog with?

Quit being a fucking idiot pussy.

GO FUCKING RUN.

This is a straight fucking lie while eating healthy does give you access to better energy reserves what you eat doesn't mean shit
It's what you do after you eat
If I eat an entire box of wheat thins and then sit on my ass for the rest of the day that's doing more harm to my body than eating a bag of greasy potato chips and then exercising

You are completely wrong.

It's simple. Calories in minus calories out. If you eat more than you burn (yes, you burn calories just sitting on your fat ass), you'll gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you'll lose weight. If you then also change the content of your food, it can increase or decrease weight change.

You can literally never jog or lift a dumbbell and you can become healthier and lose weight. But exercise has its own huge benefits.

I've been a runner since the fourth grade. It's the one thing I'm embarrassed about getting extra sweaty and sometimes red. I did the 400 and the 800. Both races suck because they're too long for a sprint, but they're not long distance. It's considered middle distance so basically a long ass sprint. 400= 1 lap around the track, 800 = 2 laps) sucks. Always always hated it but did it so I could eat what I want and to keep my legs/ass nice. I know this sounds extra beta but I also used to play ddr and I have two super heavy friends that after playing 2 hours a day every day for a while lost a tremendous amount of weight. It's not that popular a game anymore but that helped with being embarrassed in front of people and it's like doing thousands of stairs.

I keked and I'm a fatty

What are you 6'8"? It's hard to believe you have a lean body mass of 240

What is your current (or last measured) weight and bodyfat%?

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

>owned by some gay kids
>everyone within earshot was the other 2 gay kids with the gay kid that said whatever
>can't live life because somebody once said something bad to you
this is the tldr of your story op
Look at it for 1 second then decide if you are going to kill yourself or get the fuck over yourself

a) yes, a big fat person will lose weight quickly either way
b) you gotta step up to the plate some time. Why not early on?

did you just post Jet Jaguar?

You rule. Tell me more about your people and your lands.

no planning = sub optimal gainz.

Although I personally love cardio, for weight loss, 3x week full body is the best. all of the calorie burning and consuming muscles participate.

if you like cardio, do hill sprints. HIIT mofo.

this.

you cannot exercise your way out of a bad diet. this is the most basic rule.

it will take 90 minutes to run off that ice cream you had.

hey fatbro, Do you have any issues with skin flaps? Thatsmy biggest fear with losing weight, I am hovering at around 390 right now...
>fucking hate myself so much
>been avoiding meeting up with old friends because I dont want them to see how much of a piece of shit Ive become...

Depends on metabolism. I only gained weight from really hitting the shitty food and smoking with no exercise. As soon as I went back to eating like a normal human I began losing weight. I went from 160kg to 140 over a year and once I hit the gym at the start of this year I've lost 10kg so far.

metabolism is like a tractor pull as it compares to age.,Gets harder and harder to burn that cheese off.

I would give anything to have the body/metabolism of my 20yr old self. It gets bad my fiends, really bad when you age.

Humans were born to run, anyone who mocks is that is lesser-evolved filth. Keep running big boy.