Rate

rate

Your dick is small and you are shaved like a fucking sissy ready to take it up the ass

Stop pulling it so hard your making the head bend.
Not to big
Not to small
10/10

Will gain fireball powers/10

Nice, would like to suck

7/10. Bigger would be nice but its pretty.

Rate me.

Nice balls, perfect length

10/10

Also, its 7.5"

Rate? 7.5”

9/10 because of the curve, but would deepthroat otherwise

rate

Nice, got any vids of you stroking it?

8x5.5 inches

also me

10/10 just delicious

squishing your mushroom at the base won't make it look longer bitch. that and the nail biting habit tells a lot about you

10/10, perfect size and uncut, would bottom for

lol, whats wrong with a curve?

Idk, just makes it look a little awkward to me. But, like I said, I'd gladly take that thing all the way down my throat nonetheless

Thank you

Fair enough. Good luck doing so, my SO is incapable lol

Thanks
>perfect size
What do you think about the girth?

pencil like, but the length makes up for it.

Jesus christ that thing is a monster, much bigger than anything I've ever taken before. But, it's a challenge I'd gladly take any day

I wouldnt say pencil lol, its decent, 5" girth is just below my own and this guys seems to be about the same so pretty great, I think the pictures dont show it off well.

Fucking saved, love the cumshot

is that a #2?

I like my fireman helmet

My Girl fucks

0/0

But sir, this dick thread, and not that interesting of a pick.

anyone?

Do you have any way that I can stay in contact with you? I'd love the chance to meet up with you one day

You fat like a stupid sandnigger

That's pretty mean lol
I've read that it's above average girth. Must be the length that makes it kinda deceiving

=)Cut is perfect.
i called my ex's a german helmet
lol

huh?

You must think I'm American, which I'm not, sorry :/

There blonde dudes like me there to send their dicks my GF wanna see some hairy blonde cock on her pic(Not kidding i send few pics of her you can look on google image search)?

Damn, that sucks. All the good guys are always overseas :/ Still, very beautiful cock user

thanks

Oh, I personally think I'm pretty good at blowjobs, I've gotten some dicks about your length all the way down before, albeit for only a few seconds

DONT POST DICK PICS IF YOU NOT BLONDE or without hair

If you hairy and blonde send dick pics

Thanks again. Nice trips

more of me

Any wise anons have advice on where I can find someone to fuck me without risking HIV/STDs? Like a safe alternative to a hookup with a stranger. I want to get fucked but don't know any gaybros.

Just play it safe user, always use condoms

Good to know Ill have a tongue on my balls when I blow my load down your throat then

Oh my fuck, I love it when guys do that with me. Just reading it on here is turning me on lol

Its just the best way to cum honestly. Pounding someone till theyre screaming then forcing my cock down their throat and making them choke down my cum is just amazing.

You got any way for me to stay in contact with you? I'd love to continue getting pics and talk dirty with you

more cum

Sorry haha, I just do this on here. I'll chat for a bit longer though, not tired. Whats the biggest youve taken?

Damn! Ever just cum on your face?

Well yeah, but then there's the risk of them poking holes in it or something. I dunno, am I being paranoid? A lot of the guys I found for hooking up seemed a bit sketchy. What do you recommend? Is Grindr a good idea?

usually just shoot away for easy cleanup

Ahh. I love waiting a few days and edging and just blasting my own face lol. Nice and warm~

I'd say about 7' down my throat, I think a little bigger in the ass. Blowjobs and swallowing have got to be my biggest fetishes tho
That's why you supply your own, and watch or even help them put it on

Blowjobs are the best. Something about a big dick and just being able to worship it is just lovely lol.

I just wish I can find a nice big cock of my own to worship someday

One day you will! Just keep on the lookout for bulges in pants! Thats the best! Love getting stares haha

Rate

That's the hardest part of being gay though, is finding someone else who is. You can never really tell, and I don't want anyone to get pissed at me for unwanted flirting or whatever

10/10, would suck dry

I understand that. Trust me, eventually youll get it right. Going out a lot helps lol. Wear clothes that are tight on your ass, show it off, see who looks

Oh, I do. I'm a bicyclist and have been told from past flings that I have an amazing ass, but I guess I'm just not that observant because I never catch anyone eyeing me like that

rate and guess my length/girth?

your tip is all fucked up dude

Oh awesome! Good for you, I just workout on the side lol, getting there slowly. Bicycling is the shit.

Just watch, see it once and youll see it a lot more lol. Guys arent clever at hiding it.

I think I should try looking up a guide on how to catch those kinds of signals, I'm really oblivious to my surroundings most of the time

Rate?

I'm not even gay and I get off people looking at my cock. I don't think I would even mind a dude sucking my cock as long as that's it.

I really like it
I like the colour of the shaft and head, nice suckable balls
you look like you smell good kek
9/10 more pls

Wanna post pics?

8/10
I bet it looks great from the top

Rate my 5in small cock.

Uncut cocks are almost always 10/10 in my book, the length just makes it better. Got any more pics?

9/10 amazing altogether package

Heres me :^)

Would like to suck you off and cuddle afterwards

Why don't we ever have male ass rate thread?
Why only cocks?

Because not a lot of men have great asses, but almost anyone can have a great cock.

YOU CAN REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY GOING TO THE FOREGEN WEBSITE

I think it can be nice for a change

Well why don't you try starting one then and see if it takes off?

5 inches isn't small. That's pretty average.

Yeah, I'd say you have a rather nice ass, wouldn't mind spooning with you. Just better hope some other guys wouldn't mind sharing their asses in the thread too

Thoughts?