WWYD no limit thread. Got blue balled on a shit ton of cocaine so Im doing so long form replies to girls. Post em

WWYD no limit thread. Got blue balled on a shit ton of cocaine so Im doing so long form replies to girls. Post em.

Wwyd...she has fanastys of being forced

Fudge her up

open bob
open vagen

facefuck her till she pukes. message all her daddy's friends on fb and invite them over to cum all over her face and tits

Spin the wheel obviously

what would you guys do to these two girls?

ive been following this cock tease for hours, short little skirt that rides up to her ass cheeks, My cock throbs everytime it gets a little gusty and the wind blows it up, exposing her perfect white ass swaying back and forth in front of me. I follow her all the way to her home and wait until Im sure shes alone. I carefully pick the lock and creep to her bathroom where i see her bent over her sink fixing her hair, her skirt now immodestly revealing half her thong covered pussy and her round pale ass cheeks. I unzip my jeans and burst in the room. She doesnt have time to react as I grab a fistful of her hair and shove her face down onto the counter, forcing her to arch her ass back and up into me, I can see in the mirror her eyes grow wide as my massive 9" cock presses hard into her mound, barely protected by the thin layer of cloth her slutty underwear provided her. She started screamiing but I didnt care, the heat from her pussy and the thought of forcing this slut to submit was more than enough encouragement I needed to overcome any worries of getting caught. I flipped up her skirt and slapped her ass as hard as I could, leaving a deep red hand print and making her yelp in a way that made my cock twitch, (pt 1. had to cut it in 2 for length max.) and any face pics? I love her ass.

and If anyone else wants a good story like this all you gotta do is reply to my girls, starting with the dyke rachel (pic related) whose other pics ill dump after I post pt 2 for first guy,

say "hello" and proceed with my way to the library to study for an exam

damn.. not that cute?

Id invite her to a party that a lot of my friends would be attending. We would get her way too drunk and I'd ask her to come to the room with me, thinking it'll just be me, she says ok. Once we reach the room I throw her down and tie her to the bed, face down ass up. Then I call my friends in one by one, one by one they abuse her pussy, all of them shooting their loads inside her. As my last friend comes in, I walk around to her mouth and I pump her throat as he fucks her raw pussy. Just has he shoots his load in her pussy, I shoot mine down her throat, she tries to swallow it all but most of it spews from her nose. We leave and continue to drink, leaving her tied up there with at least 7-8 loads dripping from her pussy.

wwyd to these three? feel free to pick your favorite, or include them all

This is Julia. She likes anal and choking

The girl on the left is amazing haha i would do everything. blow job and fuck her for the entire night. cum buckets inside of her and use her up! make he rbe my gf so i can use her up all the time haha

imma needs some more

Np np

I instinctively began grinding my cock between her legs as she struggled against me, squirming as I pressed her face down on the marble counter and her wriggling ass unintentionally driving me more wild. Unable to stand this cock teases fight anymore I grabbed the string of her thong in my right hand and pulled up as hard as I could, wedging the fabric against her asshole and cutting painfully against her cunt as her pussy lips swelled around it, making her scream anymore until finally it gave way with a snap. She softly cried and stopped struggling as much now as my thick cock met with the quivering entrance of her shaved pussy and I could feel this bitch was actually wet. I promised her this would be the end of her enjoyment as I shoved her stained thong into her mouth and drove my cock deep into her cunt. I slammed into her hard from behind as her screams intensified, however muffled from her own slutty underwear forced uncomfortable into her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut as I jack hammered her ass as hard as I could but I yanked her her back, forcingher to arch her back and making her look at her own slut body being used as a sex toy by a total stranger. finally, after one more slap on her ass I pushed in her pussy as deep as I could and spurt rope after rope of hot sticky cum inside her pussy while she cried softly and gagged, slightlly choking on her own panties. I pulled out, cum already starting to leak down her inner thigh and whispered in her ear "Ill be back later, next time dont make it so easy whore before yanking the thong from her mouth and taking it with me as a trophy.

again reply 4 reply any of my girls, starting with dyke rache (pic related, and also , I realize not the best pics so ill dump more before I start on the next one.) This was a more vanilla example of my writing but I can get as fucked up as ya want. replies get priority
Fuck I love them please more and Ill do a story

Looks really fit. Would love to fuck her ass, and com eon her face and nice titties.

>t

lol I know you. aight you in que.

please tell me you have more, fucking love some cheerleaders

(pic is more rachel )

cheerleaders are my fav too
degrade them for me

the one on the left has a smile like pic related

Wwyd to these tits? She cums if you bully her nipples enough.

she looks resilient- the type to struggle till the end. No matter, ones like these typically just take longer to break.

Initially, she's super against everything O pitcher through. From the cum drinking to the dick sucking. Struggled through the whole thing, damn near bit my dick off. Nothing some anesthetics can't fix. Once she's loopy, she lets me do whatever I want with out a care, she practically spreads her ass for me. After a couple of weeks of that, she's all ready and waiting when I come down those stairs. She had that look in her eye- the look of hopelessness. she'd realized that she wasn't getting out. and, like all the others, she had resigned herself to a life of being a toy. "Atleast it'll feel good, if I let it" she thought.

So, I spread her legs, and I fucked her like there's no tomorrow.

if you're gonna do one of mine, do and please keep in vanilla. I'm not super into bondage, or stuff of that nature.

got the best ideas for em. anything specific or off limits? and this is an example of oone id write without a reply for mine but if youre feeling creative itd be appreciated.

doing now cause he always replies then starting yours.

and rachel the dyke (pic related) so far

Anyone like my gf?

nothing off limits

heard that. youre in que.

rachel the dyke so far (pic related, her at the womens march if that gets any ideas flowing)

I'd tell her for the thousand time that she is beautiful. I'd ask her if we could cuddle, she'd say no but I'd still enjoy knowing that I'm laying there enjoying her person, not just her body. Ask her to read one of her secret poems, ask if she needed help with the dishes after we ate those banging quesadillas, and she'd say no because I can't wash dishes , so I'd go ask SirBarksALot and PrincessWinterland to tell mom to let pop stay

Related Bonus pic of Rachels equally big titted sister catherine. Extra consideration for replies involving both these sluts

Go all out

You still there?

I want to sit on her face so I can only see her eyes while she sucks on my balls. I would slow spit down into her eyes.
Then I drag her by her hair over to a wall, prop her up and deliver a couple of sharp slaps across her face. Then I throat fuck her until she is a saliva covered mess.

This blonde haired bimbo has been self absorbed the whole party. Taking selfies in that ugly skin tight dress, ignoring everyone around her completely oblivious to the hungry stares shes starting to get and the many throbbing cocks straining against jeans while she walks around airheaded while her ass shakes and her tits bounce. I could practically see the vein burst in one guys forehead when she bent over in front of him causing her dress to ride up just enough to reveal she wasnt wearing underwear. Fuck this I thought. If no one was gonna make a move on this dumb slut then I would. I walked right up to her and slapped the phone out of her hand. Her face turned red and she started to angrily berate me before her words were cut short as I wrapped my hand around her windpipe, cutting her bitching off from the source. her eyes turned to panic as she struggled to breathe and soon burst wide with fear as my free hand lifted the hem of her tight dress up exposing her cleanly trimmed pussy and white naked ass to the crowd. they cheered as they descended on her. Fabric ripped to shreds, it took seconds until she was completely naked and crying as hands groped her from all sides, twisting her nipples and slapping her young ass. we got her on her hands and knees and I was the first to penetrate her pretty mouth, parting her lips and probing her throat with my cock while she gagged before i just grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face hard. Someone had gotten under her and was biting her nipples and hammering her cunt while at the same time a particularly fat party goer was pushing his dry cock in and out of her now ruined asshole as fast as he could. her eyes rolled back into her head and as drool dripped off her chin I buried my cock as deep in her throat as I could and filled it with hot sticky cum, keeping my cock there until she was forced to swallow. another man quickly took my place as I picked up her phone and began livestreaming..

They're walking home from a march, face full of pride with an assertive stride. Sadly due the crowds and traffic they get lost and take a detour through an ally which is a mistake they'll soon regret as it's the one me and a friend have been staking out for some meat to pass by. Within minutes of making their way down the ally we're on them, grabbing their arms, pointing guns to their head and dragging them into the shadows. We notice the signs and decide to have them teach us sexual equality in the way only a woman can. Guns pointing we make them strip, slowly. Catherine hesitates but Rachel assures her it'll be okay. Once nude we then order them to lay on the dirty ground and spread their legs wide open, fingers making a V shape spreading open their pussies as if to invite us in. We move to fucking them, me taking Rachel and my frirend taking Catherine and with guns pointed to their heads make them mutter things about how they're asserting their gender by "willfully" offering themselves as cum toilets. This guys on for an hour till we've left baby batter in both and they're passed out on the ground. To finish it off we crumble up their paper signs into balls and use them to plug up their cum filled cunts just before we leave.

Feel free to go as brutal as you want.

extra picture to show how big her tits are

My hot Petite girl. Any idea?

yep!
quick one for than cheerleaders.
are you cheerleaders guy? I wanna do a long one for them but dont wanna keep you or other potential repliers waiting forever

dyke rachel so far (pic related)
and bonus rachels sister

Bitch lasagna.

I kidnap her and keep her as a sex slave. I use her holes on a daily basis, often many times a day. Her resistance fades quickly and she simply allows me to rape her asshole over and over with my cock and other implements.
I eventually get her pregnant and allow her to carry it til about the 3 month mark. The I perform a home abortion and pound her ass while I make her eat the foetus.

I'm not cheerleaders, also second pic for further inspiration

cheerleader guy checking in

I would ask her to have sex and give her sex when she says no

I would invite her to go on a hike with me, she would happily agree. I drive us out to the middle of the woods, she doesn't know my friend is there waiting on us, we finally arrive at our spot, a small clearing in the woods with a river flowing by, as soon as she opens the door and steps out my friend grabs her up and slams her face down on the hood of the car, bending her over, she tries to scream but he slams her head into the hood again. He pulls her pants down just far enough to expose her pussy, he starts to slide his already hard cock inside her, she starts to protest and he wraps his hand around her throat, choking her hard while pounding her now wet pussy, he lets go of her throat and she instantly starts to scream again, im tired of hearing it so I walk over and grab her by her hair, dragging her to the nearby river, I shove her head below the water and try to find a way to fuck her as she squirms, starving for air, I start to pump her pussy as she writhes around. I pull her head up every once in a while, just long enough for her to gasp loudly, right as im about to climax, she begins to struggle wildly, sending me over the edge, I shoot my load into her fertile pussy and she stops squirming. I drop her there and walk back toward the car yelling to my friend that its his turn.

Petite redhead, always had fantasies about her, wwyd tho?

would they happen to be sisters? I like righty.
workin now.

and is cheerleaders guy still here?Really wanna do em but dont wanna waste repliers time if youre not in thread anymore

youre in que. nice story

pic is still rachel, got a couple more topless if yall want but maybe time to switch girls?

make a very delicate effeminate pose until they looked at me funny then walk away laughing

still here!

you definitely stay put. is it just the three in the first pic you want? any one of them you really want me to focus on?

Reply for reply

Piss on her. Every day. I get up in the morning and she knees before me while I piss on her face. When i get home, she is to be waiting at the door for me to piss on her.

put my hand over the mouth of the far right one and smile at the other two

her ass looks like an overgrown leg

focus on the little hispanic looking one
the one on the right in this bikini pic

would grab her ass and thighs in my arms and then stand there as if I expect the other girl to let go at any time

make two claw hands, smile, and cooch grab them both before sprinting into the water

Trips wins em all

cross myself twice

put my dick in her face and see if she can physically get up without leaning forward

I have to go soon, if I could get some replies on these pics that would be awesome. Will reply for replies

would take her to a frat party on campus with her wearing a miniskirt and I would start fingering her and wait until she started getting really wet from everyone watching her moan , then I would invite the party to gangbang her and cum on her face and tits

take pictures from the side obviously under her skirt while encouraging such a careless artistic pose

If anyone wants to post some attractive bitches I'll give them a response

>take the clips off and put my wing wang in her yoo hoo

protip: she looks way better from behind

help her find her other leg

tell the one on the right to never smile again

would make her clean her face and eat pork rinds

would fuck in apocalyptic scenario

wwz/10

Bury her alive

SHUTUP, BIRD!

Oh...excuse me. Where did that come from?

xD

Plays innocent, but she's a total slut! Name is Samantha

keep my jugular covered at all times

chop her hands and feet off, rape her, then chop her in half and throw her into a homeless camp so they can fuck her

Go running into them and grab as much tits and ass in the process of being, "oh sorry I just get so focused on hard exercise to increase my deloots that I didn't see you there!