Geeyy morning edition

geeyy morning edition

How are you doing user?

“You don’t stop loving someone just because they hurt you,” he said. “It would certainly make things easier if you did.”

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/blondefoxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post nips

I'll post ur nips

Aye, it's a strange case of humans doing their thing, but no less interesting!

As for me...? I come because 11 years of coming here have forces a bit of a habit, you see.

any day bb

that's a lot of years
what's the weirdest thing you've ever seen

I've seen men unapolagetically believe themselves to be a fox and dragon- I've seen a man castrate himself and eat his own severed testicles on a livestream. I've seen a man collect a year's worth of cum in 2 liter bottles. I've seen goose-stepping furfag neo-nazis turn into giant liberal pussies and claim to have never been nazis even while using the same images and tripcode.

Shit's weird.

Why do you wanna see my man boobs?

What's sexual dream goals you have?

Why not?

Huuuuuuun, Monster Hunter World.

having spent some time here but not close to what you have, I can't exactly say I'm weirded out by those things

You know what's really weird? These threads sometimes, the people who talk here and how they talk, now that's weird
Sometimes, it just doesn't make any sense and it's as if they can't speak english and say completely irrelevant and random things

>buy me a shitty game for a console
lmao

To have sex with someone I love

Oh if you've got any cojones from being on the chan, those should be the least of your worries. The real issues are within.

Broken English? Old dialects that haven't existed for 500 years? Sentences like they don't know how the language works- Oh you're one of those filthy NORMIES who has found his way here! Get out while you still can. Or stay! Neither way matters to me, just trying to give you the most solid advice.

Because you hate/dislike me
Kinda bi-polar acting like Nibi

But Zelda DLC!!!

That's emotional
I'm talking about poses or styles you've been dreaming to try

If I dislike anyone, I'd either filter them or not converse with them lmao
>wow another murican who cant handle bantz

THE CUP SAYS WAWA!!! OMG WHERE IS OP's ARTIST FROM?

o-
I will whoop yo candy ass.

I have a bit of a problem here. I used an epilator on my butt and after a few days these little red marks appeared on my hips. I thought they were just basic pimples. 7 months later they are still here.... are those ingrown hairs or folliculitis but I've tried exfoliating it with antibacterial soap, I tried some creams against folliculitis but nothing seems to make it go away. Is my butt doomed forever?

gay furry discord fNcrrZJ
bully me pls

Oh you're biting off more than you can chew.

no idea but the artist is e621.net/post/index/1/blondefoxy

He wants to steal your nipples away from me.

dix

Dawww
OOk

Yes

Never!

>Snarf at the hotsprings

No.

What did he mean by this

You should take a trip to Blue Lagoon with Snarf.

No.

Yikes you tards cant converse

It's not that they can't

They just don't

nah people use to

Purple butt IS best butt.

There really is no denying it.

No.

hello eddo

I mean, we are dealing with gay furries here

I am no exception. The degeneracy is strong with me

Quality has certainly gone down

I'll purple your butt.

Sorry gramps

I have the same problem. Honestly, it looks perfectly fine. I've always thought blemishes were kinda cute, anyway.

Laterz, see ya around.

Y'all gay, fgtz. Enjoy your virtual AIDS, cuz you'll never even get gay dick to poz you at this point.

It's pretty easy to get laid

Then what's your excuse, gfur loser?

Cute.

so some furry, who can literally draw himself as anything, felt compelled enough to draw someone enjoying shitty gas station coffee.

>Wawa
>Shitty gas station
Buddy them is fighting words

>coffee should be spilling
>deformed mug
>faggot can't even hold it

What's up with his dick?

The more dick you take the higher your grade

Its a fuckin condom dude open yer eyes

Thats a pregood picture

My kind of class

Except it doesn't look like he's wearing a condom at all, it doesn't even have a base. Please since your eyes are open tell me where it is.

No.

Maybe he just has a yellow dick and the lines are drawn on?

Furries can't into condoms I guess... You can see the ridge there near the base of his cock.

also yeah there is

Wowe a trip fag posting art

No.

You must be new here.

No.

I don't pay attention to names I just know you guys basically almost every thread I lurk in

basically ruin*

There are much fewer avatards