AMA - Black Bull in Los Angeles here I can comfirm in the last 2-3 years I’ve had a huge increase in left wing...

AMA - Black Bull in Los Angeles here I can comfirm in the last 2-3 years I’ve had a huge increase in left wing cuckold couples. But Also many discrete conservative couples in Orange County and when I travel to southern states. I’ll answe anything but won’t show my face or give my identity. And also
There are so many different types of cuckolds and cuckold couples. I have my own personal
Favorites of course .. ask away

Bump not one question?

Never forget: at the end of the day, you're still a filthy nigger and a deep disappointment to your momma. No, no questions

Can’t hear you over all the white single ladies, girlfriends and wives I got screaming and moaning when I’m fucking them lol

Don’t like
This look on a white girl most black men love suburban preppy looking white girls just so you know

shit bait OP 1/7

Not bait nobody asking questions

My bbc that does the trick tho

why the fuck would anyone be a god damn cuck? Because they are pushovers?

There are so many different types of cuckolds man. Some guys aren’t even there when I’m with their women, some enjoy being towel boys and some even like degrees of family ownership where I’m “uncle” around their young kids

im open to people sexual fantasies, but cuckholding is the strangest shit ive heard of. there is no way in fuck i would get off on another dude fucking my lady

it seems like also that a majority of cucks are male?

As a Black Bull in LA myself, do you dominate couples in the area? If so, give some information on how. I've been approached a few times at the gym, but other than that, i'm having no luck.

I’m the bull I’m
Doing the fucking more white men do it than you think I have a backlog of couples I can’t get too yet

Tinder has open up doors also just post gym pictures on your social media with hashtags about fitness they will
Come to you my brother

no man i hear you, im just trying to wrap my mind around it. if you had a girlfriend or wife, would you let another dude fuck her and make you go get towels?

Yes not many women like seeing their man fucking Another bitch

I do have a girlfriend no I don’t share her you’re not a cuck you think more like a bull cucks have a different outlook and it’s not just one thing there are easily 20+ kinda cucks i can’t name em all the only ones I stay away from
Are the ones who hint sexually about their underage daughters

Besides cheap sex, why would you do it? Do you get food and shelter?

I got ya man. what does your girlfriend think of it?

then why is it fine to have a dude watch her fucking another guy?

what else do you need besides ego stroking sex

some dudes get off on the shame and humiliation, using the sex to cover up their weakness

I have a career I actually get paid and they also cover all expenses and I don’t waste my time with women I don’t find attractive

and your girl is cool with this? and if so why?

She doesn’t know
Sorry gotta go I’ll make another thread tomorrow and just for you LA cucks intelligencia cafe in silverlake on Santa Monica is a known meeting spot

have you banged bbcslut4u2 yet? she's in LA I think

>black bull in Los Angeles here
Fat 24 year old white man from Raleigh, you mean?

diiiiirty lol. take it easy.

Shut the fuck up white trash.

It's a shame you're not as civilized or cultured as the rest of us white folk.

>why is no one taking my bait REEEEEEEEE
don't worry user, maybe next time

first of all, you need some way to prove that you're legit.

secondly, can you describe the actual encounter from start to finish? does the couple cook you dinner? do they offer you a glass of wine or some hors d'oeuvres? does the guy ever try to get you to fuck him in the ass? give us a blow by blow

>calling yourself bull
Kill yourself, you larping little cunt