Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DDbi7P93Np8
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When they fired Frank Darabont.

After Shane.

s02e02

Season 1 episode 1

I think the first episode was one of the GOAT pilots. Second and third episodes were okay. It was still watchable after that, but didn't go to shit until S2.

I liked the show up until S4. After they killed the Governor it went to pure filler and contrived shit.

I can't remember it all vividly because I've watched it as it came out and well it's been fuckin years as it's came out.

I remember it was extremely boring at points where they were in the prison though. Can't remember specifics but seems to suffer from most TV shows of dragging certain things on for painful amounts of time because they have to get a full episode out of it.

It went downhill after season 1

I can't wait to see how they kill that asshole, negan.

I quit half way through S03, so this is probably right.

They're apparently keeping him for several seasons, so you're gonna be waiting a while.

When they fired Frank Darabont, it immediately went to dogshit.

Season 2 visibly decreases in quality till I utterly gave up at the Season 3 opener.

Two-thirds of the Governor's arc was unnecessary filler and contrived bullshit.

Probably season 9. It's hard to maintain high standards of quality after that many seasons. Just look at how Supernatural is finally running out of steam.

When Coral lost his qtπ eye

He dies of an iron deficiency brought on by his vegan diet.

Saving people. Killing gooks. The family business.

The Governor was based nigga.

When carl got shot in the fucking head and lived. Suspension of disbelief us necessary in this show but that was too much for me.

the final episode of the first season. i continued watching until mid season 2 and have caught random episodes while over friend's and they haven't changed my opinion of the show. it's dumb fun and sometimes not even fun. at this point, anyone who continues watching it will watch just about anything. then again, it isn't meant to be anything other than dumb escapist fun, so there's no point criticizing it much, like Banshee and American Horror Story.

Not that his comics incarnation didn't have its own set of issues, but the TV Governor's arc went on twice as long as it should have considering they went the angsty, dramatic eyepatch man route with his character. He got old fast. The Andrea part of that arc was fucking retarded, too, and obviously a way for the showrunners to draw out the Governor and delay his final assault on the prison.

Honestly season 1 is the pinnacle, it deteriorates from that. Season 2 is very dull but worth watching if you want to see out the Shane story arc. From that point on the series effectively becomes
>Find new location guys!!
>Let's rest and rebuild
>Insert character drama
>Omg, new group has found us!
>Let's fight/leave
>group gets split up
>Find each other
>Let's find a new location guys!

season 6 premiere, last episode i watched desu

it's like a fucking comic/cartoon now not like a srs drama

>it's like a fucking comic/cartoon now not like a srs drama
really makes the mouse run around on the wheel to generate energy and power a light bulb

>This is the way things are now!
I know what you're getting at, but the comics are unironically better at the dramatic elements than the show at this point. The show is writtwn for literal retards.
>foreshadow walkers flooding into the walls with an opening shot of ants swarming out of an anthill to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a house
SO SUBTLE, SO MASTERFUL!

BRAVO, AMC, YOU'VE TRULY OUTDONE YOURSELF THIS TIME!

>it isn't meant to be anything other than dumb escapist fun

well, duh?

What he said about it not even being fun half the time still stands, though.

They're going to be at Alexandria for some time seeing as they are in the comic.

Well, your opinion. I enjoyed Season 1 and 3 the most. Enjoyed the show up until Governor's death. After that, I dropped the show, got way too boring for me.

Still don't see a point going back to it, Negan seems lame.

Second episode

First season when the lab blew up, looked fucking stupid. Or when Hershel died.

Hahahahahahah, is it really, Doesn't have a huge fan base ?

"I don't know, I hear Nebraska's nice" was the last episode I remember truly enjoying, I think it's right after the Sophia reveal

It was always shit

It's still one of CWs top shows

Hey I heard they killed someone major off this last episode? Is it the guy who was in Boondock Saints or some other guy? I don't watch this show, I'm just wondering if that guy is still going to be in that show.

First post best post.

Kinda watchable 'til shane was alive (no Shanefag, just I liked the conflict).

Then it went downhill with mustache twirling grimderp villains.

I finally dropped the show during the second half of season three when they introduced Tyreese and his group. Thought it had been going downhill for a while so I just stopped.

lol

>It's a "John Winchester caves in the head of Kevin Tran" episode

AMC can't afford to keep JDM long so think again

That's why John is based.

I really, really hope this happens.

It's the best show on TV, deal with it faggot, got 20 million people watching this Sunday.

He signed a multi year deal at the get go

It's the most popular show on tv and JDM isn't that big of a name.

Here's your (You).

What else has he done? Supernatural, The Losers, and a made for TV Christmas movie are all I can think of.

I dunno. I enjoy the show still.

inb4

" people still watch this?" meme

he did a christmas movie?

The Watchmen and that Magic City show on Starz, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

Shit! I always forget he's The Comedian.

Come to think of it, I mixed him up with Jared Padelacki.

S01E02

Last one I remember is when they fucked up and the zombie was in the well. I just threw my arms up at that point and said fuck it. My gf still watches it and sometimes I'll plop down and watch it a bit. Just kinda of boring now I guess.

Season 1, Episode 1.

S2 was unbearable, at least the first half. I gave up when they couldn't find the girl

first post best post

season 1 was kino

fight me

The zombie in the well episode. Prove me wrong.

>it's a let's have a wacky old time without Rick while bringing a zombie out a well when there are other wells we could use to drink from and the well is probably already disease ridden episode.

youtu.be/DDbi7P93Np8

Season 2

They cut the budget and doubled the episodes

So instead of exploring interesting scenery in every episode they just stayed in a farm and talked.

Now theres 16 fucking episodes per season at least 6 of which are pointless

yms

season 1, episode 3

The Alexandria episodes are pretty comfy desu.

Remember how this fur fag defended fucking dogs?

It's gotten better at it in season 6, I legitimately enjoyed that season, particularly ep 9 when they cleared out alexandria of all the zombies

>Magic City

god damn I watched that show and every time JDM was on screen I couldn't help but think that he walked out of his Don Draper audition after being told they were going with Hamm and out on the street he saw a sign for Magic City and went on it and got the part.

Given that Hamm was vocally interested in getting the Negan role, I'm thinking that's exactly what happened.

>we want Jon Hamm, but we don't want to pay Jon Hamm money
>I know exactly who to call

>Remember how this fur fag defended fucking dogs?

citation needed

S01e02

What? Season 2 notwithstanding, season 6 was the most egregious example of blowing a stunted budget on a few episodes and being able to do absolutely nothing with the rest of the season as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

season 2 episode 1

I stopped watching when they were at a prison or some shit but I am going to start watching it again thanks to based negan

The villains are really what make or break this show. Without them, it's just boring as filler and drama.

Season 1 Episode 2

After S01E01

and after Andrea "disappeared"

Thread should have ended here. That first season is fucking great

Yeah I just looked it up after I typed it. Damn man.. why does everyone I respect and watch gotta be some degenerate?

>Shane fanboys
Pathetic... Kys

When I realized the video game told a better story

He's bigger than anyone else on that show

We looking at possibly 5 or 6 years of more Negan?

How are walkers fragile and weak enough to be torn apart by human hands with little effort

But strong enough to pierce horse hide and go toe to toe with people like Abraham and Tyrese?

When the team got super strength and zombies started getting their faces pushed in like paper mache

at season halfway though season 3. I liked the feeling of the prison atmosfere. But it was endless filler upon filler. Like ,let's have that bitch andrea run for 1 episode just to get caught again. I liked season 2. But if they would have halved the episodes it would've been great. It was too slow to have like 15 episodes instead of 7 that the first season was.