Ţ̬̼̦̾ͨ́ͨ̒h̸̝͓̜̼͖ͫ͑̓́ͫͦͭ͘͡ȩ̷̶͉̠͎̞͑͊͑̋ͪ͊̎̓̀̽ͬ̉ͬ̊r̥̥̬͎͓̱̈̂̒͌̋͝͝...

Ţ̬̼̦̾ͨ́ͨ̒h̸̝͓̜̼͖ͫ͑̓́ͫͦͭ͘͡ȩ̷̶͉̠͎̞͑͊͑̋ͪ͊̎̓̀̽ͬ̉ͬ̊r̥̥̬͎͓̱̥͇̺̯͈̈̂̒͌̋͝͝ẻ̸͉̻̹̙͕͉͙̗͓̥̳̫̜̖̟̾̀ͮ͑̔̇ͬͨ̑́ͪͮ͟͠͡ͅ ̵͙̭̹̼̦̳̜͚̼͗ͧ̇͋̾̇͑̓̄̈ͤ̈ͧ͆͋ͦ̚͝͞ͅi̡̝͚͔̗̦̩͎̭̻̞̫͔̪͍̰̍ͦ̊͋ͬͫͭ̋̇̾͐ͣͩ̓̉ͭ̕͞s̼̟͇̖̝̮̗̜̦̖̓̌̎ͦ̉͊͂͑̀̍̍͢ ̛͓͇̥͉̣͖̪̠̭͈͇̘̖͎͊ͤ͒́̎̽ͩ͂͘͢n̵̷̝̝̯̫̻̺̯̜̺͚̒ͪͬ̿̎̆̂̀̚͟͝o͚͉̙̟͈̺͖̭̙̬ͣ̌ͣ̆̉̾̓̇̚͟t͉̺͚͈ͪ͗ͩͣ͐͛̽̈́ͯ̇̎ͤ̈́͛́́ͅḫ͓̰͓̩͚̩̭̣̠̱̝̻͇̺̼̾̾ͭ̈́̃ͯͣ̀̌̏ͤ̑͌̏͋ͩ̐̚͘͡i̸̬̪̤̩͖͇͚̹͇̜͔̗̗̪͍̮̰̓̑͑͆̑̍̊̒̐ͯͬ́n̨̼͕̻ͪ̒ͤͫ̿̇͛̑ͤ̚͟ͅg̵̨̰̪͕̬̩͚͔̞͉͓̗̬̻̘̼̥̬ͨͬ͆̊͟͝͠ ̧̙̖̱̠̰̫̫̣͈̯̝̻͖͇̌͗ͮ͟ͅͅy̴̨̬͎͇͖͈̜͚̘̒͑͆̔̄̿͐ͯͣ̑ͨ͌́͜ǫ̼͈̗͇͈̜̳̠͚͍͕̼̜͚̫̞̥̝̗͑ͤ̾͊ͨͮ̓̇͆̉ͩ́͜͟͞ų̢̥̫͔͂͗ͤ͛̏̔̎̊̐̈͐̇̍̋̄̃̄́͞ ̴̦͎̻̣̈́͊̉͝ͅc̡͔͖̬̺̮̪͙̭̥̯̭̜ͯͤ͑̑̎̓̔͆̋͌ͩ̓̂͌͆̐̐̕̕͜ͅǎ̡̡͎̤̠̯̻̥̙̖̗̰̮̭̈͑ͨ̍̄̈̆ͣ̄ͭ̋̋͒̀̃ͯͪ͢ņ̮̺̫̠̗̬̺̟̘̝̺͓͔̩͇̐̂̉̽ͨ̑͋̑̇̒̐ͯ̄ͣ̏ ̨̗̤̞̼͓̙͈̜͔̓̽̑͗͌̈́̈̈̉ͦ̈́̽ͮ̕d̶̶̫̜̩͙ͫ̃͂ͩ̔ͬ̕ỏ̸̪̘̞̬̜̞̯̘̠̦͙̩̪͚͇̫̻̫̿̈́̈́͐̉͌̋̉̎̉͂͌ͮ͌͢͜ͅ.̛̟̙̖͍͚͚̤̖̗͙̜̻̮̼ͪ̓͗̏̐ͯ͌̊͋̊̎́͂́̔̏ͩ̐͢ ̶̡̛͖̟̥͇̬̹͔̻̐͆̄ͭ̓͜͡

hmu pls

i really would like to see you

so we can hang out and stuff

and stuff

and yeah

especially yeah

but if you are too busy

or just worth more than that

well then, i suppose

it would just be selfish of me

̡̨̣̙̤̟̒ͮ̇̑ͦ
̛̹̳͎͔̇ͬ̄̆̀̍B̸̛͈̬̤̔̎̒̓́ͅụ̜̥̗̦̱͙ͩ̈̋̒̚͝t̝̹̭̫̰́͊ͬ̈́ͧͫ̚͘͜ ̯̫̮͂̃͗͐̀̆͘͠w͚̰̠̘͇̬̯̾̌̀͌̈̃̓ͨͪ͟e̘̠͎͎̝̭̥̠ͨ͛ͫ͂̈́́ ̘̥̝̰͕͂́̀͢b̶̢̙̯̪̤͖ͣ̎̾̎ì̵̢̜̦͍̦̩̖̔̀ţ̤̗̤̭̩͎̬̉͟ë̙̝͚̇̆ͨ͛͘͠ ̨̡̻͙̰̤̤̂̍͛͐́̋̚ͅt̳̫̟̟̑̎̓͝ͅh̡̹̳̹͈̤̺̳̦̘ͩ͘͝è̻̠̯͎̞̮̜͎ͣ̄̆͐͆͑ ̤̬̘̯̖̥͍̙̄̎h̥̫̤̦͇͆̌̒ͫͮ͐̓ͣ̚a̗̙̭͈̠̗͋͡n̥̹̻͍͕̜̙ͦ̏ͨ͑͢d̵̖̜͍̫̝̦̻̟͋̊̌͒́́,̴̧͖̙̎̊̾ͤ͌͘
̶̬̺̤͋ͮ̇ͯ͜͝ţ̢͇̭̪͎͉̝̠̳ͣ̓̔ͫ̍̏ͯ̕h͇̦̤̫͔̼̼̰ͬ̍̃ͭ͞ͅe̝̮̙̍ͭ̿̆͟ ̻̘̘͔̫͈̠ͭ̇͆̃̂͌͜͝m͖̙ͨ̽ḙ̵̶̱͎̼̬̳ͪ̕ă̵͚͔̙͉͔̰̬̪̫͜͜l̢̰̩̱͎̞͈̤̦̚͟ ̱ͮ̊̕͠ḭͩ̿̈̉͡s̩̻̣̝̥̣̤͇̋̈́ͫ̚͜ ̝̙̯̺̯̜̰̓͌̒̏̎͜i̳̬͈͔̘ͬ͗̍̽͌̀̇̆͘͝͠ͅn̮̼̰̰̘̓ͬ̍̄ͯͪ͑͝s̛̯̱̣̖͂̈̃ͣ͐͊͒̚ų̢̬̓̆͋͑̚͘ͅb̠̟̝̥̓ͦ̔ͪ̌̀s̮̥̙̺̿̉ͭ̀͡t̤̟̥̺͚̗͑͟͜ȧ̧̪̜͈͖̹͚̏̀͐̀n̮͇̱̞ͦ̂t͈̦̞̫̝̃ͯͧͣͩ͆͘i̸̴̳͈̜̣̜͇ͨͬ̂̑á̜̹̼͈͔̋ͪ͢l͖̤̜̳̬͙͓͖̞̀ͨ͐

to take you with me

R̳̗̠̘̜̀̎ͬ́ͤ̿ͣ͊͜a̵̻̜͔̖̙͚̪̿ͦ̎ͦͨ̿̀̚v̞͓̎͆è̠̖͓̺̜͈̯̈̏n̸̛̮̩͈̭ͭ̂ͭ͟ ̢͔͔̗̩͈̪̝̮̻̑̉̋͞s̡̧͚̫̘̙̥̗̎̽ͧ͊̾̆͑͡ą͕͔̣̰ͨ̆͂͠t͙ͭ̏ͩͣ͂ͅi̴̡̱̮ͧ̍͒͜s͇̦ͭͪͪ̚͜f̢̱̪̋̽̃̓i͔̣͖̦͌̂̾̍̽ͅe̼͔̖̫̰̬͇̻͖͌͒͋ș̵̘͚̰̒́̊͂͑:̰̻̺̑͛ͣ͒̇̆̂̕
͔̪̝̹͊̆͛͜s̟͇͎̊̑̊̀́ͭ̌͡ͅt̹̹͕̳̤͉̖ͪ̓̑͞͡ͅr̩̜̞̪͇̭̯̮ͫ̆̊̀ȯ̰͎̽̆n̨̫̬͚̮̹͔̖̹͛g͈̭͚͖̣͇̩͌ͭ̎͠ ̸͓͙̙̙͇̭̿̾ͅf̨͈̯̹̙͑̾̎ļ̛̥̣̩͉̖ͩͧͬͦ̃̚o̘̝̰̫̝̓͘w̨̧͈̞̤̱͕̫̎ͅḭ̷̝̹͈͔͆̈́n͍͐̒ͧ̿g̣̙͈̗̀̍̾ͮ͋ͣͤ͘͝ͅ,̤̼̩̖͚̣̬͉̈ͪ̈͋͆̆ͨ̐
̧̟̟͉͕̙̖̙̈̾ͣ͘d̶̻͓̘̠̬͙̬͓͐ė̯̖̞͇̆̊͗͜ę̵͖͎͇͓̫͕̠͓̇̐ͨp̸͍̖͓̝̖͕̄͘͡ͅ ̸̭̮ͭ̽̾̈́̽ͨċ̷̪̤̣̜̦̞̗̯̐͟ų͖̻ͭ̈͌ͦ̈́̏̈́ͧ͟ř̵̴̟͖̪̟͓̙̭͇͔̓r̝̼̣̞̰ͤ͢͟ͅe̗͚̖̜͛ͣ͐͂̓͟n̵̬͍̱̟͍̞̪ͫ̆t̛̫̬̪͊͢s̶̨̡͓̰̺̜̟̟̀̾̓͐̿͛̓ͅ,͙͇͙̠͗
̢̪̮ͤ̏̽ͦ͌͞ͅȍ͈̪̩̜͍̮̥ͬ͛̽ͦ̏͟f̙̖͎͖̣̮͌ͫͦ̍ͪͪͭ̀͠ ̵̧͎͚͕̥̊ͤ̃͂̿̆͗̀̚ͅD̢̯̞̟̻̤͎̩̣͍ͮ̌̋ͪ͛̀̕e̳̩ͣ̓̈́ͫ̀̚͠s̭̊͋ͤ̏̂̌̔i̷̷̢̖̳͈̽͐̐̓ͩ̒͋r̨͓̬̯͚̹̣̼̺͈̎̑̋̐̊̎̃̚e̛̠̠̗͆̈̓ͩ̐ͦ̽͆̀.̬̙͑ͭ̔̇̎̂͑ͣ́

T͉̥͍͖̘̥̗͍̫ͨ̏ͭ̕͟h͍̤̹͛͐̿͂͂͂̆͜è̛̗͍̭͉̜̥̼̖̤̆̈̿ͮ ͓̖͐̌ͮ̓̃ͯ̂̂̀̚͘R̥̹̥̫͖ͤ̾̌̒̈́ͩ̀͘a̢̻̦̝͈̘ͮ͌̿͊ͦ͋̓ͪv͉͙̘̺̏ͬ͋͊̓ë͕̭͍̬̩ͬͧ̓̽̚͝͡n̪̩̈́̆
̶̱̻̬̥̍ͣͩ̉͞T̥͉̫͓͉̬̞̜̂ͦ̐͂̽̔̍̒͒h̼̣͂̀̉ͩe̶̡̩͍̳͙͎̦̥̥̜ͤͤ̆͊̇ͬͩ̽ ̵̘͖͉̳̗͙̬̽̒ͭ̌R̳͍͖̉ͫḁ̢̼̰̳̄͆̈́͛͘͢v̜̫͕̞̺̱̤ͩͣͦë̠̦̙̙̬͖̰̝̹͂̍͋̔ͣ͜n̞̖ͨ̂
̺͕́͗ͤͮͫT̵̮̹̀̊ͦ͌́h̢̻̳̩͖̝͇̰̽̿̐̃̔̏̔͒e͉̝͎͇̥̩̳̣̰̍ͤ͑̉͛̓͜ ̘̰͖͂R̸̗̳͚͍̈́ͯͫ̿̽ͧ͡a͔̟̤͈̜͔͐̋̿ͮ̌̽ͅv̴̶̳̫ͬ̓̈́ͬͭͯ̓̽e̸̳̺̮͚̼͐̐̐̄ͮ͋͌̄ͩn̥̎̋ͯ͛͑ͯ̕͝

Y͖̳̩̙̘͔͍̘͛͑͌̐́͘o̶̧̢̩̱̪ͧ̋̃u̷̢̮̹̗̾̋ͮͬ̓̃ͯ̓̃͟'͉͔͔̺̫͎̔̃ͅl̫̹̫͍̞͒l̢͎̳̗͍͚̰̘̓̔̿ ̧̱̭̱̎̽̿̀͡k̸̶̥͎̜͈̘̮̒ͬͪ͒̀̔ͅn̸͕͉̳̝͖̭͖̜̄͗̐́o̪͇̰̦̯̜̠̓͋ͩ́̿̄̑ͫͅw̵̨͙͕̹̝̮ͨ̕ ̷̴̺̟̟̓̂͌ͭͨn̦̦̙̞͉̣͗̆͒̆ͦ̓ͬ̕o̖͓̬̹̮͑̈͑̒͒̐̔ͩ̈́t̷̗̖̙͗̄̄̐̚͜͜
̮̤̮ͤ̈́͢B̧͓̗̱̘̥͐̊̓u͙̗̺̦͈͉̤͑̄̆͡t̡̙̗̠̳͉̽ͦ ̬̩̝͋̽ͬ̃̈̑ͤ̓s̻͇ͯͭ͋͆͠ȏ̸̜͍̼͎̃̒ͧ̋ͮ̌o̷̝̭͖̗͇͊ͯ̓̍̒̂͑͢n̗͔͕̣̱̳̤ͭ
̱̩̮̪̯͉̘̬̄͌̓ͪ̃̀͢Ȁ̳̪̹̺ͤ̄͛̐̋͟͠ļ̣̯̟̳̦͍̩̺̭̒ͦ̍̽͐̉̓̕͢l̬̦̪̤̫̖ͯ̌͗ ̥͙̯̟̣̦͎ͨͨͫ͞w͕͗̂̍͛ͤ͢ǐ̼͚͉ͯͨ̀̈́́l̞̝̜͍̞̟̜̪̿ͫͩͭͭ̄ͧ̀͞ͅl̦̘̯̝͖̣̓͟ͅ ̷̖̙͇̝̖̠͈̼͙̇ͦ͊́̓́c͚̥͕̳̘̱̄̐̈͌͂͋̐ͭ͌͜͢ȯ̴̝̫̣̼͇̐́̌͐͞m̨̡̞͚̩̙͍̖̹̊͊̓ͪͦ́̊͢ė̮͔̼̠͓͙͗͠
͍̥̪͎̂̈́̉̋̽̔D̶̳͚ͧͫ̔̽̚͞ĕ̸͕͎͓͈̰͋͠ͅv͚̭͍͈̥͔ͫ̏ͭ̾͒͊̇͜o͖͛̍͐͒ͧ͑ṵ̮̭̫̺̻ͫ͒͒̇ͫ̄̉ͤ͞͞͝ŗ̴͎̗̣̬̣͔͖̫͒̂͌̓͘e̵̝̞͈̱̜͒ͩͨd̸̯͍͙͕̤̂̚̕

on such a drastic voyage

just for my own comfort

or whoevers

doesnt matter who

its still just as selfish

What the fuck

i cause too much pain

in those i love

H̸̦̖̫̻͈̃̒ͪͧ̂̄́͘ṷ̳̱̬̤̘̥̬̞̯̘̥̎̾̑͑̉̄̐ͩ̎ͨ̃̍̀̚̚͟r̛̟̞̥͇͉͇̖̻̣͚͌̄ͬͩ͑͂̈̍͗̇̑͌̀́ͭ̒̂̋́͜ŗ͎̘̬̥̫͎͕͈͔̖̩̙͚͔͖͓̪͉͆͌̂̆ͦ̀͢ ̸̷̵̶̹̙͙̼ͬ͊͒̓̑ͭͣ̿̈ͬd̵̷̢̛̤̖̹̭ͨ̓̓̃͗ͮ͗̓ͩ̈̋̊͌̓̚͠ͅų̸͕͇̰͇͕͔̼̱͔̰̔͛͛͗́̕r͕̥̬̫̤̙̟̗̱̣̦̮̮̼̜̯̰̆͑͌͒͛͢ͅͅŗ̵̢̧̳̺̮͎͍͖̟͖͚̗͓̦̝̞͉̯ͦ͑̏͊̐̊̈́̏̎̇ͪ͒͂ͧͦͦ̚ͅ ̴̛̟̬̻̘͓̼͙̪̪͖̰̜̒͌͑ͮ͒̂̉̌ͬ̌ͬ̋͛̐̚I̢̢̭̠̩̮͓̱͎̙̞̞̼̹̠͙̋̈́ͫ̀̍̂̑̾̏̉̀͆̏̀͢͝ ̺̞̣͚̫͔͒͗͒͌͂̑ͬͪͣͮͦ̄̀̓͂́ͮ̐͠ŗ̷̶̦͚͈͉̠͓͈͚̗͓̹̟̖͓͕̪͂͆̿̈́̏͛ͭͮ͊ͨ̽̈́̽ͦ̃ ̵̛̻͈̦̳͎̒̉̔͂̉ͯ͐ͤ̉ͮͨ̾̈́̾͑͂ͩ̚s̵̮͇͎̾ͤ̎̒͂͞͝͞ǫ͎͍̮̫̺̭͙̰̹͎̯͓̹̟̰̣̤͂̇ͣ̇̒̀͐ͯ̓ͣͨ̃̂ͭ̏̀̚͜͝ ̫̯̹̱͍̟̩̖͙͓̣͕̯̥̍ͪ̿ͪ̈́͐̌̌͊̾͆̚k̢̩̬̰̣̜̞ͨ̽̀̏́̀͡ȩ̛͚̩̭̼̙̗͙̥̣̮͇̭̩̤͚̝̿̂̑ͮ̌ͣ̾̉̌ͤͭ̔͆͋ͅͅͅw̸̖̘͍̟̞̩͔̪͚͉͈ͮ͗̓͆̂̂ͩ͋ͯ̏̀́ͯ̀̚͟͞l͍̜͎̤̮̗̺͗̈̍̓͌͊̀͜͟͜

What the fuck is this?

for love to be constructive

Wat.

love is overrated anyway

>W̴̵̴̥̘̮̩̩̦̔͌ͤ̎̿̄̓̓̍̄ͫ͌͊͞h̢͎͖͓̱̠̰̠͈̱̙̻̱̦̜̜̯ͧͧ͐̉͆̀̀͞͠a̶̷̧̧̼̖̙̦̮̼̙͊͌̐̏͌͛̚t̛͎̹͕̬͈̻̟̳͉͓̖͚̳͕͙͍ͣ̉̃ͯ̇̓̀̉͌ͫ͆ͯͨ̊͡ ̧̼̼͓͇̟͈͚̝̖̜͇̒̋ͮ̔̍ͭ͡t͖̦̫̭̤͖̬̻̣̑ͭ̍̋ͭͤ̏̌̒́͟ḩ̢̬͚̙͙͈̭͇͕̖̩̜͇̰͍̬̰̜̦̿̒ͬ́e̛͖̤̭̦͇̼̺̜͈͙͔͉̪̼̰̽̎̌̈͋ͦͭ̍ͬ̿̃̈͐͢͝͝ͅ ̵̷̧͍̯̟̯̣͕͈̺̩̺̬̻ͤ̌ͪ͆̿̽́f̴̳̰̙̰͚͇̰̩̹̝͚͎̭̤ͫ̀̓̓̑̃̉̃͑̎͡ų̛͎̬̫̟͚͕͍̘͔̘͎̣̰͈̟̮͙͂̑̆̂̂ͫ̕ͅç̺͕̠̰̤̱̠͈͉̙͚͚̣͚̭͍̯̍͛̈̉̈ͅk̶̮͕̞̘̟̜͉͇͚̳͖̥͚̟͖̿̌̏̎ͬ̀͒͌́͗̌̿̑͛͑ͮ͘ͅ ̧̧̛̥̺͍̬̰͔͉͖͛͂̇̔ͨͤͦ͌̌̐̽̃̒͊̂̾̈͞ḯ̛̱̰͈͚̹̠̯͈̣͙̪̣̖̣͕͙̈̓̈̏̃ͩ̓̌̚͢s̟̳̮̜͍̪̯̗͗̐̓̐̀̊͒̀͊̉̕͡ ̴̜͙͔̭̐̀ͯ̎̿̿́t̴͙̻̼͍͔͎̺ͯͧ̆ͭ̃̈̐ͧͭͦ̔̋ͯͮͧ̄̿͢h̨̬̝͉͙̪̠̜̠̹̪͈̟̱͚̪̻͆̈ͯ͐̈̾ͨ̽̔̎͋̊ȋ̱̯̝̫͙̣̹̰̾̿̋̉ͯͭ̂̇͊̓̊ͪͨ͡ͅs̛̖̘̝̠̣̙̱̜̤̤̹̺̬̙͙͂̈ͣ̂̈́ͣ̌̓̉ͧ͋͋͑̎̕͞ͅ?̗̥͙͙̝̰͓̼̰͎̼͔̦͍̰͑̈ͯ̓̒̈́ͭͫ̓ͧ͆ͭͧ̌ͪ͜͟

adrenaline is better

drugs too

who needs love anyway

im not bitter

Go back to zalgo and Doki-Doki

im not in denial

im just lost

you found me

i cant find me

Can I fuck your eyeball?

and here lies my problem

but i must go now