What are your honest thoughts on American protestants?

Do non-Americans treat them unfairly for not being Catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXrAAeQ0zgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares what c*tholics think

Probably not

american protestants and catholics kind of merged to a weird degree

but i don't imagine they care about the other

>christ cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=tXrAAeQ0zgM

if god was real he'd fly down and smashdmjdjdhhjjsjejeieiwgsvsjfl

Moving from Phoenix to a mid size town in Texas was an interesting experience since the church density doubled despite the population density decreasing significantly.
In my experience pr*ddies are usually the crazy ones of stereotypes that involve their religion in everything they do, while Catholics are usually more chill about it.

They're the worst sort of Christian.

You can respect the ones who are actually religious, but for most of them it's just a lifestyle accessory/sectarian status symbol.

I like some of the more traditional Lutherans, Anglicans/Episcopalians, Reformed, etc. but I'm really not a fan of "progressive" mainline Christianity or crazy evangelicals.

American Catholicism is really inconsistent across the board. In one parish you could have neo-Gothic architecture with Gregorian Chant, Latin Mass, traditional Divine Office etc. and then at another you could have a UFO-looking modernist building with folksy guitar hymns.

Does Europe have a big Christian flowing anymore

Depends on the country.

>You can respect the ones who are actually religious
>Respect people for being dumb as fuck.

I know Poland is

Protestants are, in my experience, the most hypocritical Christian group. Half of what they do is directly contrary to the Bible.

Even for Clapistani standards I refuse to accept that image is legit.

Bring shame to the Christian faith

He's right though. That's why I'm agnostic, not Christian or atheist.

Big qt. Would very much like to put my heresies into his dogma.

Crazy nuts. Even my catholic Bible says that the Genesis is a fairy tale.

The religion brings shame to itself for being a religion which exists in the modern world alongside contemporary scientific knowledge, for fuck sake.

You dumb cunt, agnosticism is a lack thereof a statement of knowledge, which is different to belief. You can't be just "agnostic".
Americans are so fucking stupid.

Retarded version of Catholic stripped away residual virtues.

Try again faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

>butthurt atheist is angry I won't join him on his anti-scientific position on falsificationism
go tip your fedora somewhere else, and ideally go read some karl popper before making more sub-80 IQ abbo posts

lmao

Protestantism is a sad story. They saw inherent corruption in Catholicism, but instead of embracing orthodoxy they went and created a hundred different little heresies.

pic