Will you be on the right side of history November 8th my child?

Will you be on the right side of history November 8th my child?

no i will be casting my vote for a half retarded reality tv star who claims to be a billionaire because i cant separate memes from real life

quiet, you'll trigger Sup Forums

Yes
History is written by the victor, cunt

CA here. Wrote in Bernie Sanders.

My child only a specist, sexist, cardassian collaborator would vote for the Grand Nagus

t. false flagging Drumpkin

>you will never own a beer hat

Fucking kek
I will vote for Trump for this exact reason.
>implying i care about the future of the US more than i care about quality memes

Nice try alien, Trump told me to vote the 28th.

>write in

Kek why even waste your time going to the polling place? Could have stayed home and watched a movie desu

I just want this shit to be over already, Sup Forums meltdown would be a bonus though.

give it a rest hillary

You mean watch a flick?

Yes, I will be voting for the Law and Order candidate.

Can't wait for Trump's DOJ to clean out the democrat corruption.

Sup Forums deserves revenge on the media for the last 12 years of SJW faggotry.

Uhhh it's not like the presidential candidates were the only things on the ballot. Besides other candidates, I also got to decide whether plastic bags should be a thing and whether they should be taxed to help the environment, whether the death penalty should be repealed and whether it should be reformed, whether marijuana should be legalized, whether spanish-language classes should be allowed, whether certain classes of offenders should be given reprieve, whether cigarette tax should be hiked to fund healthcare for smokers, whether prescription drugs should only be purchasable by the state at VA rates, and many other important issues. Bernie Sanders may not win, but I sent my message: he's the only qualified candidate. And I also fucking taxed those plastic bags and cigarettes. Fuck you, liquor stores

Too much real life in this thread, not enough Star Trek.

Voting Jill and Green Party to break up the two party system.

Also voting Darrel Issa out of congress.

Suck it Trump fags and Shillary bots! =D

>I also got to decide whether plastic bags should be a thing
They've had a bag ban in my city for a few years, its made a noticeable difference with the very minor inconvenience of bringing your own bags to the store.

Does no one deserve revenge against Sup Forums?

The GOP is dead, Independents have taken it over you will see the elites form a new party.

Once Trumps DOJ finishes cleaning up the democrat corruption the Democrat party will be in shambles.

This is when we will see new parties rise from the ashes of the old dinosaur parties.

Truly a great time to be alive.

no

>Voting for a sell out

kek & lel

The GOP is most definitely going to be thrashed, but this is a good thing, in 4 years a Democrat presidency/Senate will be so bad Republicans will sweep things back with new blood.

We are the Borg, you will vote for us.
Your voting machines are no match for us.
Resistance is futile.

Sup Forums doesn't "deserve" shit. contrary to what those simple sons of whores imagine it's not like they were ever asked to contrive and wallow in a self-indulgent persecution narrative. their situation's completely self-created

Same here, and I don't mind it at all. It's what's necessary to protect our oceans. Taking a cloth bag to a store is no big deal in exchange for saving the planet Earth and its oceans.

>cant separate memes from real life

Remember that time Bane-posting crashed a plane?

In 20 years it still won't have happened and you'll still be on Sup Forums demanding "respect" for blocking the Habbo pool from people half your age who don't know or give a shit what you're complaining about.

And so shall begin the cycle a new. After four or eight years of one party being complete shit they go back and vote for the other party thinking they need to balance it out and the other party would have done it better. Then after four or eitght more years of shit it's time to try out the previous party again

Star Trek

>tfw meme magic made baneposting a sentient meme

I made my decision a long time ago.
MAGA

If there's one thing the major parties can always agree on it's the importance of preserving the duopoly. I get impatient with people carrying on as though "thuh gummint" is some unreachably remote institution that they didn't create or select though.

I wonder how /x/ feels about the fact that Sup Forums and Sup Forums harnessed meme magic better than they did

Same as everyone else ie reflexively disposed to dismiss the idea. You're talking about the retarded ginger kids who wear spectacles with a lens patched over, after all.

>that time /x/ taught Sup Forums black magic and nearly killed the world
GOODLUCKEBOLACHAN

Crashing planes and crashing nations are evil uses of magic.

/x/ understands that the magic will eventually turn against Sup Forums and Sup Forums because those boards abused the magic for evil purposes.

>crashing nations

Sup Forums is using meme magic to save the west from globalism.

And what will their punishment be for letting this power fall into the hands of evil?

Evil will never be able to use meme magic because liberals can't into memes, they're always just >I am silly.jpeg

>the people who worship Donald Trump
>the same people who celebrate plane crashes
>the same people who celebrate ebola outbreaks
Sure, you're trying to "save" us, right.

How the fuck do we stop these people?

Vote Hillary if you're in a swing state, vote third party if you're in a red/blue state, and just laugh at all of us if you're not in America.

Die

>all these hillshills

Get ready for November 8th, boys.

>tfw fucked by Anthony's Weiner

A Jedi uses the memes for lulz and defense, never srs bsns.

>wanting rapefugees
>wanting war with Russia
>wanting to suck Saudi cock
>wanting gun control
>wanting to constantly hear her shrill voice on tv everyday
Please kill yourself.

>tfw its going to be better than romney losing

There are no words to describe my hatred for this election. It's to the point now where just hearing the candidates' names makes me cringe. Where the actual fuck are sane, competent people to run for office? Why the fuck did we end up with a serial narcissistic reality TV star and an emotionless, soulless lizard with a fucked up ethical compass?

I genuinely wish I could just go into a coma for the next 11 days just to make this shit end and not feel ill every time I read the news.

They're certainly wizards.