Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyRdThjajQQ?t=8m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claimed

kawai complex the anime my waifu is from. the manga just stopped either this month or in December of last year and the show ended in 2014 and they refuse to make a second season and for some odd reason wont release the manga in a physical version that is in English

Claimed

nope

I'm just glad it didnt end in a cliff hanger.

I stop by sometimes, it's just that no one bothers to say anything so I leave.

shake my hand!
I thought you had no trouble sleeping? But now you say you have trouble

Elfen Lied continued in the manga. But I'm just too lazy to read it

its the feeling of being tired. i don't have trouble sleeping but when i want to stay up i will and it doesn't matter if i pass out or not.

kinda have to stay up since i have a interview at 1pm today

Claimed

You're not going to sleep even though you have an interview?

What time is it for you?

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Shucks, well, I'm always here at this hour during weekdays, work gives me the chance to stay around while doing things.

Not this time you lewdie.

Have you ever imagined that people were killed while pooping?

W-Why not??
no

that's right. don't ask me how. but i seem a lot more focused when i don't sleep for longs periods of time

>cute picture and that artist is the best

atm it is 4:44 am

what a hottie

You'll be so tired that you can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
But they might see how sleepy you are...
How nervous are you?

claimed to be safe.

Sorry back from the raid

>It's pretty good, lot of good artists making D.va

Same here, have insomnia. I can never sleep

Welcome back

not true. if you see me you might think i slept pretty good or at least had coffee. the only thing that does happen when i am in this state my spelling is thrown out the window

pretty nervous as always. i just hope this one goes well and hopefully the interview is not in a small room

i have a small case of it. to the point where i feel tired but my body is like NO your going to stay awake

hi tomo. how was the raid?

yo. Is the headset good quality?

Miserable. The other healer in my group couldn't raise anyone and I had to do most of the work.

Hmm, if that works out for you, that's good.
Why not in a small room though?

Hand holding should be for lovers.

I-I guess that's appreciated, yeah.

I meant the poster

Uh hi again.

That's the only reason?
We can just be lovers, you know.
Can I do something else then?

Not sure haven't ordered it yet. From what people are saying, it seems pretty good. It's made by Razer

>

It doesn't work like that uwu
We can hang out, I guess.

that's horrible. hopefully you will do better next time

try taking a person that talks to no one irl except there family and put them in a small room with a complete stranger and than this stranger wants to start asking you serious questions about your life. it feels more like a interrogation than anything

Probably the only one here.... hueh uehuehu

I'll hang out with you, and then I can rub your thigh? Just once.
Oh yeah, I know that feel. I just hope they don't ask too many personal questions and talk about business.

My mouse is from them and its pretty solid id say
Yeah but I think its time for some zelda now

Claiming best potato!

Claimed

Yeah got the razer mamba. Used it until my computer basically died

Come on now, you're just continuously avoiding my point of not taking it straight to where you want.

Ehhh? What do you mean by that?
Hello

claimed

That I'm not giving you the chance to get lewd with me here uwu

I-I see... then I'll go wash my hands on the sink...

I hope you end up enjoying it.

Do not get mamba

Hi!

So how is everyone today?

Just woke up.
You wanted me to check that anime, right?

That's a good start~

>Jill Trades

Im not getting anything

they usually don't ask that many personal questions so its fine. but the questions they do ask you have to get them correct or you don't get the job. like i want to mornings but they only want to hire night time people. BOOM lost the job

Is this /erp/?

I'd like to spread my love for it, yes.

like i want to work mornings *

Pretty excited about my headset, I think this one is about to shit the bed. So it's about time anyway

I personally have a set of astros. They do me good

Friend of mine has a set of those. He likes them. Plus I've never had a bad experience with Razer, personally

I wanted to rub it on your leg...
How do I keep being good?
Oh, I only heard mamba. I've had 2 of them over the course of a few years, there are many reasons not to get one.
I remember the last time I had an interview, I got asked "Do you prefer working alone or in a team?"
And I was thinking for a moment, then said "hard question, both actually."
And the lady said "you don't have to say what the interviewer wants to hear..."
And I said "No, I'm serious, I like both of them. Some alone and some in a team would be nice. It also depends on what kind of work it is."
I got the spot, but it was more of an intern thing I applied to, sadly no pay.
I checked the first episode out so far. At first I thought the graphics looked weird, but then I got used to it. I'm slow with watching animes, so I didn't watch any more yet, but I would.
I hope Phos stays an encyclopedian, that's more interesting than if she were to drop it and become a fighter.

It was me that mentioned the mamba. Had the 2012 for a few years

well that's good
Well I didn't intend to

>I thought the graphics looked weird
Yes, that's what I meant. Hated the "oh look what we can do with changing camera angels!". Glad you didn't immediatelly turned it off.

>I hope Phos stays an encyclopedian
Well...

Ep. 2 introduces the lovely diamond.

I already have D.va's hoodie. But that blue one looks pretty awesome. Do I dare?

I had the same one, but I found out that they are designed to break.
In both of them, after a while the clicking became really hard to do, so when I was about to get a new one, I opened it up.
The mechanical switches, which they advertise heavily for "5 million clicks durability" and stuff like that, were perfectly fine.
The thing that broke was the plastic that was pressing on the switch.
It had a noticable dent in the shape of the switch in it. That's because the plastic they used there was very soft.
So basically, if you use it for a certain amount of clicks, the plastic inside has deformed so much that it becomes unusable, while all the electronics and mechanics are still perfectly fine.
I filled the lack of material with hot glue, and then it worked fine again. If they added a thin piece of metal at the front or used a harder plastic, it would live like 3 times as long, and cost only like a cent more. Knowing how material deformation over time is calculated, these things are designed to break, so that you buy replacements and get them more money.
Would not recommend.
well that's good then baka
Well... I expect she won't stay like that. Probably gets some kind of strong sun powers or similar.
I liked when they cut the enemy's head off and arrows came out of it, the enemy design is very intriguing.
"Dia" was in episode 1 already, but only shortly. She's probably really strong.

If anyone sees Sayori, give them my discord (Jill&Beer#6741) cause I forgot to yesterday evening.

You keep the lewd for later and think about just getting along for the time being.

My PC died before anything happened to my mouse :I

For how long do you mean?
And you didn't get a new one?

Sent whenever he shows up on steam anyways.

I don't know, depends~

Thank you :3

There is a blue hoodie?

*properly introduces her.
And you're not completely wrong about Phos. But different.
Indeed. The designs reminded me a bit of the statue fights in Gantz. And their rorschach pattern entrances are always a sight to behold.

Nah haven't got around to building a new one. Don't have that kind of money to drop all at once right now. Stashing some money away, I want a really nice build.

Have to use an Xbox at the moment

No problem famdango.

i really don't see the point of internship. yes you get work experience but that's it. but since you didn't get paid it doesn't count on the resume

waifu

On what?
STEP ON ME JILL
>thirsts
Wait, you broke all of it at once? How did that happen?
Usually only one component breaks and you just replace that.
I also wondered why the beach lady killed the moon things, when she apparently waited for them to take her... what a baka, she could have finally been taken
I was required to collect 6 months of work experience via internships in order for my school degree to become valid, so that I can use it to apply to college.
My college also requires at least 2 months of internship, but because I already did 6 after school, I don't have to do them.

FUCK SHIT.

Cinnabar is textbook tsundere. "Take me! But I'll kill you if you try!"

Looks like your waifu isn't potty trained, yet.

thats why she is the waifu

Fuck shit stack?

cute

Depends if we get along or not.
And you're talking to a sub so that's not really my field.

You take some fuck and some shit and some fuck and some shit.
You got a shitfuck snack, a shitfuck snack.

Been forever since I heard that

I never realized how stressful requesting commissions could be until I started having to request them on a regular basis

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

How so? Most artists I know really enjoy being asked to do commissions.

>pets hair-diamonds
"Step on me Jill" is just a meme I heard often. I think it was in the steam reviews?
>sub
Cuuuute!

>melts, then remembers diamonds don't melt, so just blushes slightly.

Can't resist checking those quads.

Well I really stress over not trying to not come off as a nit picky douche and basically try to keep from spilling my autism all over the floor. Like idk why but I just stress over every little aspect of the ordeal to not be a bother to the artist more than I need to be and at the end am basically sitting there like: youtu.be/wyRdThjajQQ?t=8m34s

Don't melt!
I wish their hairs were as pretty in 3D as they are in the 2D fanart

That's so cute! Yes, being nitpicky is bad, but having a clear idea of what you want is great. If you can formulate precisely what you want in a few sentences before the artist starts drawing, I think they'll all appreciate it.

A bad example would be "I'd like a character holding his arm up." *starts drawing a male* "no, I meant female" *re-starts drawing a female holding right hand up* "no, I meant left hand" and so on...

Also, drawing takes time. Try not to hover (if in-person). And it'll be okay.

Indeed, although they used 3D technique in the first place, because all the sparkle would be impossibly expensive to do in traditional 2D.

Hmm, never heard that before, but I didn't follow all the memes either.

>Insert finger snapping noise here

Yeah I'm not that bad. I usually request Minami because it's a running theme that I've lost all control over at this point and I basically say a general idea of what I want. The girl I've gone through each time will ask during for references or a bit more detail in what I want and I can usually help in that regard. I mostly end up just send a picture of either her or another character is a pose or with a certain expression and either start/end every sentence with, "I guess" or "Something like this" and basically apologize as often as possible for my spaghetti spillage

Hi, it's me again!

dio?

Rem claimed

No, user talking shit.