Would you fuck an alien?

would you fuck an alien?

Most likely if we ever find any you wouldnt want to fuck them. It would be on the same level as fucking a fish you could but with out a lot of child abuse and neglect growing up why would you ever want too

Depends though probs would, fore say there're sulfer based lifeforms probs not them

Correction, not sulfer but something else I can't find the fucking name, basically as long as they don't smell foul and I don't find them foul

>go to Titan
>Discover methanogenic life
>lives in liquid hydrocabrons at -180oC
>wants to fuck it
>puts on parka condom

HELL yes

human females are like aliens to me already, so sure i guess

brutal

Its inevitable for me, really. If theres a sentient lifeform that can act like a sultry slut, Im gonna wanna fuck it. Id fuck a Krogan if it talked dirty to me.

What kind of alien?

does it have a dick?

I wanna fuck a scat golem/alien

You're damn straight I would. I believe it is our destiny to fuck whatever is out there. Ever since humanity first started pondering the question why they have looked up at the stars and wondered what it would be like to fuck them.

It doesn't matter what they look like, doesn't matter how they procreate. Doesn't even matter if they have any hole to stick it in. It's not a question of if I would fuck an alien, simply a question of how.

Right side or left side?

Ok ha g on the Mr. Doubles. First, is the alien humanoid? Tits, ass, pussy in the same places as humans, or are they like fucking, insects? Would I fuck an alien? I don't even know what an alien looks like.

How has no one checked this man's trips? Are all of you gay, or something?

Are you saying you wouldn't want to fuck an insect? That's speciesist!

or these dubs for that matter

>implying there's something wrong with fucking a fish

i'd say "the smell", but it's the same anyway.

Yup as along as it's male, I am also male and not gay in anyway

If we are compatible, dont want my dick cut off.
If she looked good enough/ I was horny enough.
If for some reason I didnt get pregnant

Yeah fuck it why not?

Learing their language enables time travel (spoilers). Imagine what fucking them would do.

you bet your ass i would!

That alien, yes

no

maybe

yes

yes

maybe

no

no

no

no

yes

maybe

yes

no

no

noted.

Your notes have been noted.

Most likely, if we ever find alien races it's not humanoid.

And?

Find a hole, grope it, have fun.

I would smash that sexy 10/10 arbiter no doubt

I already fuck dogs and horses, why not an alien too?