You stole our land white cunt

You stole our land white cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/sets/new-1
youtube.com/watch?v=JQED7gsR4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=UzjW6RjQQi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cant steal from people’s whose culture never developed the concept of private property or homesteading.

They were literally hunter-gatherers with no formal kingdom

Lol

Best invasion day ever. Amnesia is free on humble bundle.

you stole it from the Australovenators

That movie was SO FUCKING LONG.
MY god.

What you gonna do about it Nigger?

You were too primitive and pathetic to defend it, Coon. Now fuck off

no actually I didn't, I live in New Zealand, If anything technically i stole the Maori's land. But I didn't do that either because European settlers did that long before i was born. This argument is redundant and stupid, this land is as much mine as anyone else's and not just because I'm 1/16th or so Maori, because i was born here, because I've lived here all my life. Jesus fucking Christ cultural complaints of ownership are stupid. Welcome to the future let go of the past.

call the police

There was at least three endings

UTOPIA, John Pilger 2013 you right

>Australovenators
You made me Google this

kek

Gr8 b8 m8

Yeeeeaaahhhh... But look how good it is!

Well than, you should have fought harder.
The mouri fought and they got a better deal.

Abos r stinky. Hehe

People from UK are the cancer of the world: kidnapped and stoled land to native americans, India, Australia, Africa & Palestina then saled to the jews

We did, didnt we? Hah!

yeah and there is fuck all you can do about it. back to the radioactive wasteland for you m8

You stole my virginity, brown faggot.

Feel free to attempt to take it back anytime you feel ready.

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/sets/new-1

is it

>australo venators

or

>austra lovenators

This.
This is exactly the point. Stupid fucking coons had no culture. They still don't. They live off of our hard earned tax money, camping in the council parks drinking method and petrol and all that shit only getting off their black asses to whinge and beg for more benifits. Think it's time for some more ethnic cleansing.

Apes don't own property!

Then do something about it you worthless black cunt

All you can do is whinge and protest. Won’t change anything shitheads

They stole it from other Aboriginals and lived in constant war. Even now Indigenous communities are war zones.

Victims forever

This 100%

this. fucking nomads, with their 300 square kilometers supporting ten people.

anyway, the aborigines are responsible for killing off all the megafauna. the fossil record shows they all mysteriously died out around 70,000 years ago. i wonder who did that? EH?

We had real borders, laws, alliances and feuds. Some of the nations in the Northern Territory even had trade relationships with the Makassan people of Indonesia.

The Aboriginal peoples of Australia never needed to develop those concepts, because they learned to move with the seasons, and like the Native Americans, believed that they belonged to the land, not the other way around. And homesteading is only needed if you can't freely follow the seasons and animal migrations, such as when a government decides they own all the land and says you must pay fees to own a small piece, or hunt on it.

If not having a 'Formal Kingdom' means we didn't live in shitty stone boxes, weren't starving to death, or riddled with STD's, or dying of diseases from exposure to raw sewerage (what kind of moron throws their piss and shit in the street?), and also weren't being oppressed by some random family that decided they were the god-appointed, absolute rulers, then it sounds like we were more advanced than the colonists.

One of my ancestors was killed by a native for no reason in 1788 so i need $400million in compo.

I love my white privilege. I exploit it as often as possible.

Tell that to my musket.

I'm so sorry
do you want to have it back?
Pollution and deforestation included

First of all, im Finnish.
Secondly, why are people today judged by something their ancestors did, its not like we could do something to stop it, we didnt exist back then.
Its like people are incapable of logical thinking, oh right i forgot, they are.

Very true. Some more facts:
>lived to the ripe old age of died giving birth
>could count to 10 (20 if using toes)
>walked every where because never invented a wheel
>unable to domesticate animals apart from edible dogs
>unable to sail
>never learnt to create clothing
>threw a boomerang at 500 birds and luckily hit 1 for dinner sometimes
>superior skills at not washing, thieving and domestic violence

And you got fucked by technological superiority. So now you have the ability to post on this. Don't like it? No ones stopping you from going back to chucking sticks out back

Aboriginals use Diva chat on the telstra network.

stole? Conquered, not our fault your civilization was piss easy to invade

>died during childbirth

that was the British people's gimmick, not ours.

>Unable to domesticate animals

It was just that there was no need to do so, as it was much easier to hunt them.
and because we walked everywhere it made us great persistence hunters, meaning we didn't need to waste energy chasing our prey down, we'd track it, never letting it rest til it died or was weak enough that we could kill it with ease. It was incredibly efficient too.

> unable to sail
There were actually a few different nations that did, in fact, have seafaring abilities. they were mostly wiped out and the rest were relocated by traders, colonists, and the Australian Native Police.

clothing is for people who live in places that regularly freeze.

>superior skills at not washing, thieving and domestic violence.

the aboriginal people were actually quite clean. they regularly bathed, thieves weren't tolerated and neither were people who beat their families. It wasn't until the british invaded and we were forced into camps and reservations and began to assimilate into white australia that some picked up those habits.

it's not that they're judged for what their ancestors did, it's that they don't feel any remorse. A perfect example is Germany. After WWII, they banned all things Nazi and even helped hunt down the remaining War criminals. America, and white Australia regularly celebrate their war criminals.

You broke my car window while I had it parked in Redfern the other day you cunt. You act like a bunch of animals and then wonder why you end up in prison

>it's that they don't feel any remorse
this is that white quilt you talking about?
This is exactly what i ment with the logical thinking part, you see how can i feel remorse for something i had no control over and on top of that feel remorse of something that if it didnt happen i wouldnt exist?
>America, and white Australia regularly celebrate their war criminals.
yeah they do and they sicken me, but what land did they steal?

what day do you wamna change it to?

The land was actually brought by the brits.

Without whites you'll still be living in mudhuts... Look at most of Africa, as soon as whites left they went back to thier old ways. To be honest I wish we completely killed you lot of you off.

We faught and you lost.

That's about it.

>COUNCIL BUILT ME A HOUSE
>FUCKEN COUNCIL DUN DO SHIT FOR ME SO I BROKE THE HOUSE

Cultural appropriation is the new way to bring up hundreds of year old grudges. Which works so well in Eastern Europe..

a much simpler life if you ask me. I'd much rather it had stayed that way. And if I'm honest, I wish you'd all starved to death back in england, while your nobility had their feasts.

Stay butthurt pre human.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQED7gsR4_U

I bet some of you cunts are gonna take this at face value as an anthem.

These darkies milk a tragedy longer than the Jew.

>WAIT COUNCIL NOW MY HOUSE IS BROKE
>PAY FOR ME FUCKEN HOUSE REPAIRS

Im not an aussie so im free to rape and murder you without feeling guilty. Bring me those abo asscheeks baby

Fucking humanities majors, put your pure abo friend on here to defend himself. Oh, that’s right, you don’t know one beyond the guy on the corner you give your change to. Aborigines are not horrible people, however, they sure as hell are not exactly ‘ready’ to be productive members of society for the most part. Civilisations come and go, theirs was put to the sword early and easily, figure out why that took place.

Skyrim belongs to the nordish
Kills dragons can't kill gay rights kek

good times, user, good times

Oh didn't you know, you can go back to that much so simpler life you so beg for... Okay listen carefully because you know you're a nigger so your attention span isn't the best, it's maybe on par with a gold fish but I think I'm being a bit generous... Okay so to go back to that life you so wish for, all you have to do is
Kill yourself

Not stole. Conquered rightfully from savages. Law of conquest, subhuman, do you know what this is? Your own goddamn fault your greatest technological achievement was a droning pipe you laughingly call a musical instrument while the White Man was crossing whole oceans (on purpose, not floating on a log like you apes got there). So I beg you, learn your place before things get bad, and I mean 17-19th century bad for you.

Stole? There's no pride in the word stole. I prefer conquered.

I agree

>trying any of this cultural appropriation or white guilt bullshit in eastern europe
>wanting to stay alive

Pick fucking one lol. Seriously try any of your SJW bullshit in Eastern Europe and you will have your head stomped in some .4 seconds.

Even tho I agree abos seem uncivilized, that doesnt mean they dont deserve a shot. You cant just claim wiping out a bunch of people was justified, no matter how retarded they were. And the fact that those smelly fucks were there first doesnt help your cause.

good. It's just a shame we didn't kill you all off when we had the chance. What about our ancestors that you attacked because you didn't want to share? DIRTY NIGGER!

spoken like a true religitard burger, well done.

C O L O N I S E D

YOU FORGOT SUBSTANCE ABUSERS. COONS AND THEIR HABITS!

Don't listen to hatefags m8.

You'r people are better for the land anyhow.

Better than those Jewfaggot sent colonists by a mile.

I am an aboriginal, not some limp-dick with a bullshit degree.

I should think that the people who would invade another land, kill most of it's people and enslave the rest, while claiming moral and religious authority are the savages.

Change the date was spray painted across everything in my town, are you niggaroos retarded or what?

Yes, this. How many women and children did abbos assault? how about reparations for my family of settlers who were terrorised by fauna???

No you idiot, people who still live like fucking animals while other nations have cities are savages. The so called invaders are simply superior, get fucking over it.

>the people who would invade another land, kill most of it's people and enslave the rest, while claiming moral and religious authority are the savages.

Niggers were doing the exact same thing you numbnut

Well, considering that the bitching would continue even if the date DID change, probably eh

Also the Maoris were badass compared to Australia's abos. Dudes got guns from whalers, invented guerrilla warfare and fucked up whitey all over the place.

You's was just squatting on our land before we got here. Thanks for saving our place.

You traded it for booze and petrol ya gronk

the problem with modern natives is that they aren't even full bloods - they are more white than black, but no! MY PRIVELIGE, I'M ONLY ONE 8TH ABBO, but I'M still abbo.. idiots.

Kek

The ironic thing with that image is that without first world / white technology they wouldn't have the first idea what a map of Australia looked like.

It's just dirty dry with a bit of ocean over there... if they even get to see it in their entire life

>resistance
Bitching about a date that's almost certainly never going to change is a great resistance lemme tell ya

Resistance? Oh I'm so fucking waiting for you to try some actual resistance. Just give us humans a reason to wipe your filthy race off the planet once and for all.

its the most productive they have ever been...

No need really to resist. Just keep guilt tripping your spineless leaders into continuing to give us money and other benefits. You will forever work for us.

Is it though? They just seem to be pulling in gullible idiots to do the spamming for them

youtube.com/watch?v=UzjW6RjQQi4

But that happened all over the world, Africa was relatively spared

This is true... and I appreciate the honesty.

Lazy freeloading cunt

Lol i cry tears of joy everytime one of you worthless shit heads dies in custody, or is run over by a white who's finallyhad enough of you stealing their dirt bikes. Shame we didn't really genocide you all

>No ones stopping you from going back to chucking sticks out back
The corporate-state is through the legal institution of property ownership

Property is theft to all deprived!

Let's say the British didn't colonize

It would have been colonized by the Chinese for it's resources

they would have just killed the all and called it a day

Dont worry Europe will gwt halaled soon

Same arguement memt ahmed makes in uk

Considering you use this money to huff and sometimes drink petrol until you're brain dead, I'd call this a good deal