Feels thread Sup Forums suicide addition

feels thread Sup Forums suicide addition,

What's her name, what's your feel, what's your drink?
green text/stories, or just get anything you want off your chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/sets/new-1
soundcloud.com/drainpuppet/sets/lll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fail

Just feeling depressed as shit. gf woke up at 6pm then fell asleep until 8pm then just doesn't text me. she does this constantly and i barely get to talk to her because she fucked up her she fucked up her sleep schedule. I just decided to tell her im going to bed and so im just up feeling like an asshole. but its alot better than just being frustrated by her lack of care to make any time for me

>i've given my musical dreams.
>i'm on diversion for the next nine months.
>i lost my job and had to move back to my mom's.
>the only thing i do is drink, play guitar, and wait for my friends to call me.
>they never do.
>the girl i've been in love with since i was about 13 is getting married soon.
>all i want to do is blow my brains out but i'm too big a pussy.

Get a job man, move out of your moms. Find a place for yourself. Even if you have to put music on soundcloud to chill out do it. I do that sometimes when Im feeling stressed or anything. Take shit day by day. Life fucking sucks but it sounds like you have a begining

I’m just depressed as fuck. I have constant suicidal thoughts accompanied by constant fatigue and nausea. Nobody I know really gives a shit.

Boy, do I feel you Sup Forumsros. I've been in a major depression for a couple of years straight. Fell in love with a girl 10 years older than me, she let me love her for 2-3 months, finally said it's not meant to be, I said fuck it, imma still keep going on. Finally she got mad on me, blew me off, now we don't speak at all and when we do we act politely and reservedly like strangers.
The point is I've felt this overwhelming feeling of sadness and impending doom, day and night, didn't find enjoyment in the regular things like games and fapping, couldn't motivate myself to do something constructive, just stood there, watching the days go by, submerged in painful memories. On couple of occasions I fell asleep crying, praying not to wake up on the next day.
Until one day I reconsidered everything. I thought long and thoroughly over every aspect of what happened, realized that she was just a pretty girl, one of the many, and I was just a pathetic loser craving for attention. I thought of all the people going through the same shit as me, and probably even worse, and felt so little in comparison. The thing is, that happened to me, that was my world, that is why I overreacted so strong. I thought everything was meant to hurt me, the whole world was against me, while in reality it was just another experience of another life of another human on this planet.
Then one day I woke up. It was quiet. I could see the colors, my mind was at peace. Gradually I started enjoying the little things in life and learned to live my life and enjoy it the way it is. Nothing I thought mattered mattered. Everything was zero. Nothing was important.
We are given this tiny amount of time to experience life as a human. Seize this moment, make it last. Even if you don't like it, keep living! Instead of comparing yourself to others and following the social norms, just concentrate on your own life, do what you want to do, don't give too much shit about anything, be free.

I feel you. I took a bunch of pills when I was 15 to try to end it but I just got super sick. Next day I just decided that If i cant be happy I might as well try and make other people happy. Not a very ok thing to live by but its got me through 7 more years. Recently cut myself pretty bad in September too and now i have 3 pretty obvious, pretty big scars on my arm. Im depressed and dont want to be here but I stil dont really just want to end my life. Life sucks ass but honestly I dont know if im ever going to be happy so i might as well see and find out. If i never find happiness im still going to try and make others happy to the best ability i can. and if i can find my own happiness along the way then cool.

No green text because im on my phone and it's a pain in the ass.

>inb4 can't green text...

Got married and had kids too young. 34 years old with a 13, 10 and 2 year old
Fat, seriously considering bankrupcy, stressed because of bills, hate my job, wife won't go find a job and help pay for anything. Unreliable paychecks. (Last week was over 1000 USD after taxes, this week i barely cleared 500 USD)
More accounts going to collections, I've started hitting the bottle more and more, been drinking long enough that i have tolerance built up and am finding it hard to even dull the constant headache that is my life.

Thanks for letting a lurking normie like me rant. Ill be hanging out for a bit. Willing to answer questions/elaborate.

Tf is wrong with you bro? 13 years on the same girl? You gotta move on, theres more women than men on earth, meaning your chances of getting a girl in your life are pretty fucking good. Dont beat yourself up over a bitch you didnt even date.

Im sorry to hear.
Any possibility to change jobs? that really is horrible to have paychecks so shifty. You can do this. Do it for your kids. IDK you situation more but the wife definitely needs to help out. Even if she gets a PT job she needs to do something. Im just a young 22 year old idiot . Im glad youve made it this far.

Been looking. 12 years doing this... Im not exactly qualified for anything else... What i wouldnt give for a major accident to finally take me out of this drivers seat...

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/sets/new-1

what do you do if its okay for me to ask?

nice ambient tacks. Thanks for the share

Im a trucker.

>suicide addition

damn. I heard that job sucks. Maybe do uber or lyft on free time? I have no recommendations on job hunting :( im immensely sorry

Already looked into both. There are laws in my area preventing them from operating. "Blah blah unlicensed taxi service blah blah"

Its ok. I appreciate you lending your ear.

We all know what op meant.

Girl I dated and am still in love with suddenly said she doesn't love me after a year of saying she did. Then again she has borderline personality disorder and is probably bipolar. When she started taking birth control her symptoms got worse.

of course

may i ask why you have suicidal thoughts?

No her anymore, despair, finished a 15 pack.

>getting older
>watching boomer gen fam dying
>realize i'm next
>feels bad man

I'm going to bed.\, but thought you guys might like this artist. What I always listen to if I feel depressed. Its electronic music but idk. Keep your heads up guys. I cant say it will be okay but i know it'll be manageable. Good luck
soundcloud.com/drainpuppet/sets/lll

>tfw this will never be you