Must suck being an NBA fan when you know only 2 teams have a shot to win the championship

Must suck being an NBA fan when you know only 2 teams have a shot to win the championship.

Well, this is true for hockey too. And football. And baseball. You know, it's the concept of the Finals.

Except in those sports, it's not always the same 2 teams that go in the finals.

Except maybe in football, with the Patriots.

Nice try Brazilian.

Warriors and Spurs/Rockets winner. The Cavs will get rocked by whoever wins the West.

Nah negro, you got told.

You owned that dumb american, kudos dude

I feel sorry for whomever got that far in that game. Best bet would be to just click that middle box in the lower right hand cluster

>only 2 teams have a shot to win the championship
I think you meant 1.
GSW

>Except in those sports its completely random who wins

nice "sports"

Most sports only have just a few contenders each year

the way basketball's playoffs are set up and the nature of the sport itself 95% of the time the best team is going to win the championship, that's just the way it is.

it's not like Hockey or Baseball where one player can absolutely change the course of a series or Soccer and Football where there's a smaller sample size of games played.

It's the other teams' fault that they could not build teams.

im the GOAT at minesweeper

No you are not.

actually i am, faggot

There is literally nothing difficult about minesweeper. Anyone who can rapidly visualize a 3x3 grid and can perform simple arithmetic is already a minesweeper expert.

No, you are NOT.

You mean only ONE team?

Sadly San Antonio and Houston are on the west, because both of them would BTFO Cleveland easily

>tfw """Expert""" mode is just guessing

i'm better than you guaranteed i'm a level 99 master wizard

If you haven't completed a 10x10 easy mode grid in less than 10 seconds, you're not good at minesweeper.

This year yes
This will be the first time in history the same 2 teams threepeated their respective conferences. Nba has the least parity but lets not get carried away

I've never won a game of minesweeper even on the small ones.

>tfw just got to the last 2 boxes and it was a 50/50 and i picked wrong

its gonna be one of these days

If it's a real 50/50 you should hit it early to avoid wasting my time at the end

there's never a situation where it's 50/50

Every single expert game has 1 or more 50/50s so plays out like that the majority of the time.

This.

Do you even have minesweeper in Argentina?

lad..

Yeah there fucking is. I would know because i have encountered enough of them to say so confidently.

I literally just found another 50/50 on my very first game in weeks, and this isn't even on expert difficulty.

bullshit, the smallest is 10 and even my wife's son can win it.

best time at completing expert level? for me its 96 seconds. i used to absentmindedly play minesweeper while i watched videos all the time

Current computer 87. Had an 80 on my last one. Lost a mid 70s to a 50/50 that showed up at the end.

Just like how the cavs got rocked last year right?

that's idiotic. so golden state has a shot, shot meaning chance. ok so if they don't win who does ?

if you a true minesweeper pro you would see there is a mathmatical reveal in the bottom right if you consider all the areas of potential mines versus how many mines are left, still lots of guesses ahead though

I have no idea how to play minesweeper. It's never been explained to me and I'm apparently too low IQ to look at the grid of a completed game and figure out what any of it means.

This semen slurping game is not for me. I'm going to play 3D Space Cadet Pinball.

What kind of person bait posts about minesweeper? Get control of your life lad

sort your life out user

Neither the warriors or cavs had won a championship in 40 years before the last couple of years

And now they're both stacked out super teams and the NBA will do everything it can to make sure they meet in the finals. NBA is only good for memes and making fun of black people

Must suck being a sports fan knowing that only 1 team predetermined by the mafia and a cabal of inside bettors ever has a chance of winning the championships

I finished one in 1 second before it's not hard

Seriously, fucking sort yourself out

Its really easy. Literally nothing more than being able to do subtraction and doing what said

How? Lucky clicks or a macro? Or are you just baiting us? The fastest ive done a 10x10 was 5 seconds and that was a combination of quick calculation and pure twitch clicking

it's really just pattern recognition, I don't even look at the numbers until there are a bunch of red and dark blues/purples.