My life is falling apart, i dropped out of school because it wasnt for me, my dad has abandoned me...

my life is falling apart, i dropped out of school because it wasnt for me, my dad has abandoned me, my girlfriend cheated on me, i have nothing left, why shouldn't i just end it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFEewD4EVwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because your not the only one find tho similar so you both can cry together it helps trust me I did the same thing and it was a life changing thing for me

Uh because there's well over a million women in your country. Your dad can fuck himself and you can stop being a lazy bum. That's why.

On behalf of the gene pool, please kill yourself.

And do it somewhere quiet and remote where you won't disturb anybody.

It could always be worse, I've lived in a fight or flight situation for the majority of my life and I haven't an herod yet.
Go camping by yourself and walk so you don't have the ability to leave, if you're like me psychedelics and nature are the only things that'll help.
Salvia, amanita muscaria, dmt, shrooms will all probably be life changing for you and you can order them or the stuff to grow them online.

Why wasn't school for you?

started growing weed, really found interest in it, had to throw them away because of reasons
lsd really opened my eyes to greater things but i still can't stop thinking about her

i'm not booksmart
i apparently have an iq 122 but that's bullshit

>i dropped out of school because it wasnt for me

Like you struggle with studying and concentrating and stuff?

yea, i have ADD so i can't focus on stuff

>i dropped out of school
Congratulations, you did the most retarded thing possible and fucked up your entire future life. Offing yourself is now the logical solution.

That's fair then bro, are you taking any meds? or have you work with a professional to develop organisational skills?

>I have a disease which doesn't exist
Self-pitying crybaby confirmed.

ritalin but that never helps

Man I dropped out of school and then after several years I got my shit together and went back to and got into top Uni's in the world. My father killed himself. My fiance left me. Life sometimes can give you shit. But it is up to you to take it as an opportunity to build a better yourself. If you sink the lowest in your life keep that moment for the future to remind you that you went forward despite all the things that happened in your life. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because no one will. Feel sorry for yourself only when you had an opportunity but never realised it because you chickened out.

Is Aids still cool? If so, pursue aids.

Someone loves you D

Maybe you need to change meds or go an alternative route. How old are you?

i love you

Dude, even If it's not for you go back to school, you still can mamãe It!

Are you D?

because you can do something. Get a job, move out. Finish school. I want to end myself for similar things. I just CANT seem to be happy no matter how hard i try to make myself. No matter how many people I surround myself with I just cant be happy. You were happy with the things you had so go get a job. Finish school. GTFO of your place and start your life dude

D?

its ok if school wasnt for you. there is so much you can do to get back into education later if you decide that, as and when. im sorry about your dad and your girlfriend, shit sometimes isn't fair and its not your fault but it doesnt mean you can't work to make it better. dont let your circumstances become you. take control and responsibility. there are so many paths from here.

guess not. Dont kys man thats retarded. take a ride on the spinning wheel

i never thought Sup Forums had nice people

say hi to D from me

Heres what i mean
youtube.com/watch?v=SFEewD4EVwU

might be on facebook havent heard from him in awhile

you have nothing to loose, you are free. do whatever you want, where do you wanna start? write a list if you manage, or just take a walk and think about it all and what do you want to do, and maybe how could u go about that

Faggot

thank you all i really appreciate it
love to all of you even the ones who's call ing me a Self-pitying crybaby

If life gives you shit, make shitomade

Cause we'd love to read the sequel to this post in a couple years about how you endured and sorted things out like a champ

how come everyone is so nice

Don't be a fag. Learn from it. School isn't for you. So find something that is. Your gf cheated on you. Learn what you can from it. Move on. Pick yourself up and carry on.

thanks my man i will

Find a job, earn money and rethink.

Finishing school is a good idea, even if you never plan on going to college.

don't mean to be rude, but if u wanna change, you have to make change. you can't just sit around moping and expect something to change. you have to want the change and find it. if school isn't your thing, try working and good luck buddy