Harry Potter's Fantastic Beasts Spinoff Adds Bill Burr

>Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is up one more fantastic actor. Joining Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Ezra Miller and Alison Sudol is none other than Bill Burr, who will be brandishing a wand in the anticipated prequel-ish movie, which is due to hit theaters next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Harry-Potter-Fantastic-Beasts-Spinoff-Adds-Bill-Burr-Get-Details-75437.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source btw: cinemablend.com/new/Harry-Potter-Fantastic-Beasts-Spinoff-Adds-Bill-Burr-Get-Details-75437.html

I really wanna see Burr in movies, but I want him to be Bill Burr. U know?

>Have you ever noticed how haughty griffins are nowadays, have you noticed that?
>I swear to you man, the other day I was walking my dog and one of them tried to disembowel it just because it looked at him funny, it was brutal, man, BRUTAL.

OLE BILLY RED FACE

CASTING MAGIC WITH HIS MAGIC WAND

Based Burr.

>Some nomaj FUCKING CUNT

I like ol billy but this confirms my suspicions about these movies and how they're going to be hobbit tier

OH MY GAAWD WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GONE?!

I'm summoning my Patronus, the LOVELY NIA.

hopefully they can get joe rogan too

>OH IT'S BRUTAL

SHARIUS BARRIUS

>We'll never have burr,patrice, and norton as a team of American wizards in the Harry Potter Universe.....

ahh..you got yer wormwort and some lycan fur..BOOM

I don't know why are they making spinoff of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

SAY IT WITH ME

B R U T A L

>FOURTEEN INCHES
>DRAGON HEARTSTRING CORE
>OAK
>EEHHH IT'S GOT A GOOD SPREAD

>they have the ability to use magic
>instead they just continue to spend all day talking shit and watching football

Like clockwork.

is this copypasta? if you're seriously asking why they're milking something that's extremely popular you might e retarded

this movie isnt set in present day america is it?

>Is this copypast?
Know how I know you're reddit

YA JUST TAKE YOUR WAND THERE AND GIVE EM THE OL' RIGHT THERE FRED

I'M UP HERE TRYING TO CHAT WITH SOMEBODY AND MY OWL IS SHITTING UP MY RUG, AND SOME MUGGLE CAN USE INSTAGRAM?!
WE CAN MAKE FLYING CARS AND SUMMON GHOSTS BUT WE DON'T HAVE CABLE. DOES ANYBODY IN THIS FUCKE DUP WORLD HAVE THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT?

is that pasta?

AND GUESS WHAT, IT'S A FUCKIN

*leans away from mic*

M U G G L E

LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Because you're a redditor yourself that came to Sup Forums either this year or last(I'm going with the latter and due to star wars 7), but try to put on the idea that you've been here for years?

>YA GOT SUM DEMTORS OVER THERE. WAM! NOT A PROBLEM ANY MORE. AND THEN THESE DEATH EATERS OVER HERE THEY SAW WHAT YOU JUST DID YOU AINT GOT A PROBLEM HERE EITHER

Harry Potter we iz Amerikangz now

>Brave New World in low tier
>1984 in high tier

PLEB DETECTED