Trailer Park Boys

Why was this allowed?

>Bubbles

It's like an amateur trying to use a green screen

wait what the fuck

Yeah, the Out of the Park series is full of scenes like that. It's horrible

I havent watched it at all but i thought it was all about going to europe, whats the point then?

Holy fuck haha

why are trailer park boys fans so juggalo tier?

They are in Europe, for the most part. But there's enough of these scenes shot in a studio, which completely ruins the immersion

I mean, gold for them for really pushing their shit and making more money but holy fuck TPB needs to die. The last season was garbage and all of these specials are terrible.

This new special is a new type of terrible, though

The series lost it's charm when it went 16:9 desu

It looks like one if those reality shows where they do the narration shots in front of glaringly fake backdrops

They need to stop. This shits just pathetic, it's disgusting to see how awful this show has gotten. Just put it out of its misery.

I usually don't agree with these comments but you're right

You can see the reflection of the lights on his glasses though.

Read Michael Jackson (kek, Trevor)'s reason on why he left the show.

It will be clear why the show went so fucking down hill.

In the most simplest terms, this

and clattenBURG

Same, I tried watching this out of the park shit then went to watch an episode from season 1 and its fucking astounding how far the show has fallen. Jesus christ, im not trying to be an overly negative dick but its not even funny anymore.

>They go to London
>I'm actually in the background of one of the shots

Feels weird man. I didn't even know they were there.

i stopped watching the first ep of this new shit within literally the first minute

That'd be cool if this series didn't suck donkeyballs.

I stopped watching within the first five minutes then just watched an earlier season episode lol. The finale to the first season is my favorite.

I'm at Season 6 of the show. Is it time to drop?

>clattenBURG

clattenberg and Barry Dunn were clearly the comedic brains behind the show, it tanked without them involved with the new Netflix seasons.

The Out of Europe special was funnier than all the Netflix seasons combined. The bit in sweden with the rotten fish desert was fucking hilarious. And then when they go meet Santa

I must admit seeing Stills and Nash singing Liqour and Whores made me laugh

yes 100%

a bunch of fuckups fucking stuff up is funny when they're basically young dudes because you can relate. when they're old men, it's just tragic

Seamless

No.

Finish seven first, then watch say goodnight to the bad guys, followed by countdown to liquor day.

Then you can drop it

kek, how the mighty have fallen. Seasons 1-7 are still the funniest television I've ever seen

This is depressing

The only funny thing about the new seasons is Tremblay's weirdly bloated facing

>Tfw you marathon the whole trailer park boys and realize how much the quality dipped by season 6

It's the roids.

Seriously.

Its actually pretty funny

Honestly seems intentional in many areas

Season 6 was great.

>Watched trailer park boys a shitton with a friend two summers ago
>We both realized the season when the show was passed to netflix was when it turned to shit and stopped watching
>Sup Forums thought that season was still good

Fuck you contrarians shitlords, maybe now you agree that ever since then the show has been bad

wtf is this, they're running this show to the ground. should have ended years ago

Before the Netflix seasons came out, season 6 and 7 were a real big drag with 7 being damn near impossible to watch. 6 had a couple good episodes but not much else. Now with those Netflix abominations in the picture seasons 6 and 7 are like gold in comparison

>7 impossible to watch
>lying this hard

You must not have watched it before the Netflix seasons came out. Season 7 was once as painful and unfunny as the Netflix seasons are now. These Netflix seasons are the best thing that could have happened for Season 6 and 7, they actually seem funny in comparison

I did watch them before netflix. Been watching the show since I saw the rip of Countdown to Liquor day come out. Been to 2 live shows, which were a riot as well.

Season 7 was a drop, but not impossible to watch. Still had a lot of good moments. It's as if people pretend any media is going to stay the same overtime. Characters were flanderized massive before season 4.

But by the time season 7 rolled around it was unbearable. The meat dicks, Jason Collins getting a prominent role. His stupid fucking brother. The Dirty Burger. Jumping the cheeseburger. Those live show specials are the worst.

The best parts of season 7 are the episodes where they send Jason and the dicks into the woods and have to go after them. And the Friends of the Road episode is pretty good too.

When I first watched TPB it was mostly over the course of the week and I didn't even care by the time season 7 came out

>Jason Collins
>Jason

Which of the movies are worthwhile?