'Muslim-Free' Gun Store Sells Obama, Clinton And Sanders Targets

msn.com/en-us/news/us/muslim-free-gun-store-sells-obama-clinton-and-sanders-targets/ar-BBtJyE1?fullscreen=true#image=1

>A Florida gun store that made headlines last year when it declared itself a "Muslim-free zone" is now selling shooting targets that depict President Barack Obama as well as Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

>Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, about 75 miles north of Tampa, has the targets for sale for $4.99, a discount from the usual $9.99 price.

>The targets were also on display in a recent YouTube video posted by the store's owner, Andy Hallinan:

>The Clinton and Obama targets may have been previously available, but the Sanders target is a new addition since April when Hallinan posted a video apologizing because "I didn't show my new Bernie Sanders target sooner."

>He also launched a website called BernieTargets.com to sell the items.

Say it with me, Sup Forums

Thank you, Andy Hallinan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBtWosxIqJE
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn

A true American

Why don't they sell Trump targets? What about the people that want to shoot that geriatric orange faggot? You aren't going to deprive them of that right are you?

Keeping in spirit with that range, this thread is a muslim free zone

A little distasteful 2bh.
All three of them are useless and id like to see Hillary in jail, but roleplaying/fantasizing about violence against politicians you disagree with is a leftist past-time

Why are you here then faggot?

Fucking Brits don't even know what rights are.
I never get tired of scoffing at you fucks.
Hopefully someone will pull the drain plug on your shit heap island and it will sink to the ocean floor.

The wall just got 10ft higher mohammed.

Is islam a thing in America?

libcucks are too weak to fire a gun

>I know you are but what am I
Your banter is pathetic for a brit

Waste of ink, Bernie will be 100% irrelevant in a week.

Kind of, they are typically spread out and in small groups outside of metropolises like NYC.

This...
youtube.com/watch?v=LBtWosxIqJE
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

Not for me. I live in Vermont. Going to spread these to every corner of the state.

Top kek

Zoozle

Been to shooting ranges twice in based Florida, the clerks told me good choice whenever I picked the OBL target. I love the whole anti-muslim is a okay vibe.

Make sure and bring some to Rutland

It's a trap. You'll be put on an FBI list if you get one of those.

Hi Muhammad.

This desu senpai. Why are we sinking to their level?

Let freedom ring

>mfw I live in florida

Say what you want about our crazy fucking state, but you can't deny that it's the best

Reminds me of this.

Top zoz

Same here.

I fucking hate that guy. Keep my town off the map.

>right

his aim is shit

only this is your average threat target