Confess

Confess.

One time when my cat was a kitten I was throwing it up and catching it and it freaked out, causing me to drop it and it hit its head on the table. Little fucker is fine tho, except he got a black eye from it somehow.

My thoughts and prayers to your cat. I hopr you have learned your lesson. Never own a table.

I'm a racist piece of shit

Are you black...?

Man fuck u niga das raycis

When I was living in Hawaii I crossdressed, at first privately and eventually I would go clubbing since it was so casual there. Probably had more cock in me than some sorority girls.

I once raped and killed a pre-school girl. Buried her in the backyard of my ex's house and saved her heart for later consumption. Not even a single regret. it was amazing. 10/10 would do again

pretty gay, bro

Nah, didn't make eye contact

Well, that's kinda gay

I'm gay

After a break up I stopped by Her house one day to see our f_chilldr.while I was there I totally disrespected all the toothbrushes she had plus I had peed in her vagasil .She never said a thing

I smell bullshit

You didn't need to crossdress to get cock, hawaii is the most common destination to get fucked if you're closeted.

You ask me to confess and then reject the confession. Hekk

Oh I'm sure lol I got approached by a couple guys when I wasn't dressed but dressing was the main thing for me

I want to die but I'm afraid of the afterlife.

fag

You'll reach afterlife anyways. Just skip the part you want to

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY ARE THERE CONFESSION THREADS ALL OVER Sup Forums?
RRREEEEEEEE

9/11 wasnt staged

Neat

good point I'll kill myself later

Hey, you watch your mouth or I'll have to suck your dick

Suck a ballsack nigger

Investigate 311

is life really worth living? I'm wasting my life lurking Sup Forums.

Np, friend, gl

thanks brb

If you think it is - it is. otherwise - otherwise

Its crazy how its part of the culture now, a lot of closeted men come here to have a good time...

Lol Yeah, like, I am from California and even here Its not as normalized as Hawaii.

Wondering the same thing man im becoming more nihilistic by the day

I jacked off into my sisters body wash. She is now pregnant

The fuck.

Web feet +2 swimming
Mutant inbred dna -3 intelligence
They can be the next Olympic gold swimmer.

I hate my whole family. They are a scourge to my mental health. They always put me down and treat me like shit. I'm too poor to move out by my own. I'm 23. I wanna an hero.

do it so they can love you lol xD

I fucked a black chick and have stds now

Kek

Get a job, move out to a cheap apartment, go buy Valerian tincture for the nerves, drink the tincture on need.

>as if sperm lasts inside of soap for minutes, if not hours.

This just in: you're full of shit.

child support will be next. Just wait.

Landlord sucks my dick and he gives me adderall

You again...

I figured out in college that i can actually suck my own dick.

Who are you satanic wojak?

I hate dindus

I've had to make some boys strip naked and expose different body parts for inspection. I felt bad because they looked embarrassed.

The fuck?

Correctional work

YESsSSss! I have returned!

Why, I am your deliverance!