I think my gf cheated on me. I know the guy but how do I trick him into telling me?

I think my gf cheated on me. I know the guy but how do I trick him into telling me?

you lick his nostril and say
"ub gabba jib foi duf"

bro code bro
grow a pair and ask him

snoop her phone?

I had a feeling my ex was cheating on me. Confirmed it by snooping her social media and found her bragging about it to someone via PM

Set cameras in your house an have him an your gf over. Make up some bs explanation why you have to leave. This will most likely catch them unless its a one off

beat him and her up

this. sounds like a clever trap.

lick his fucking nose already

If you suspect it just break up with her now. Always trust your gut. If she gets with him as bf/gf then you know for sure she did. And you can take some solace knowing she will cheat on him too eventually. The best way to prevent women from cheating is DREAD. Read /r/theredpill sidebar articles.

Drop in conversation that you contracted HIV a few months ago. Say you've been having unprotected sex with your gf the whole time because you don't want her to leave you and have been afraid to tell her.

Just walk away. Let it go.
Life's short. Really short.
Don't lose years of your life to a woman who cheats.
No questions, not arguments, no accusations, just gtfo.
Years later, when you're married and settled, you'll thank yourself.

Old man advice.

impressivw

not bad

Text him this

>yo, I got a feeling you fucked my girl. I don't want to waste my time if that's the case. No hard feelings if you did I just gotta know for sure

Don't be mad at him. It's a man's job to try and get in a woman's pants. It's a woman's job to keep her fucking legs closed. "A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock."

This

all this trust your gut feeling stuff is true, but if you really want to know check her phone, her txt and whatever social media she uses

This. Also get them both drunk

There's probably apps that take a pic every minute or maybe a video stream app.

GL

More

>check her phone, her txt and whatever social media she uses

But when you get to that point, it's over. Any trust is gone. If she locks her phone, can he demand to see it? What if she says no.

>sounds like a clever trap
until they end up fucking again when it really was just supposed to be a one-time thing

this guy gets it

Honestly this. Don't text him though. Ask him face to face so he knows you're serious and that there really won't be any drama over it.

And it's true. Don't hate the guy that banged your girl. Can you blame him? I'd bang your girl too user. Sorry. It's not like I'd want to hurt anyone, but the dick wants what the dick wants.

oh well if it's just a one time thing it doesn't matter.
You absolute fucking cuck.

really pro approach.

Nigger talk about an aspect of your gf that you’d only know about when you’ve banged her.

Post her nudes and I'll tell you what to do

>And you can take some solace knowing she will cheat on him too
Bless you good sir, that actually comforts me so much.
You are a good man

Yeah I got to that point and it was shit.
Protip, never dig into your partner's past, it'll only make you sad and distrust her

Tell him something like: "I think my GF is cheating me, the bitch is preg and I can't have kids" kkkkk His mind will blow up

CNN says this is good for your relationship. Next time you see her give her a kiss and then her.

>its a one off

Damn.

Torture is a good option