Rage thread anyone?

Rage thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FASnNmjqXsU
i.imgur.com/ink71Ny.gifv
youtu.be/USb4nDeuXdA?t=35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also hate it when people wear croc shoes outdoors.

fucking plebs.

too lazy to number them

It gets me good that these punks don't know the meaning of the word problem. You can't interact with it and you can't change it, it's just a fact.
>And that is - a fact I don't like.

What is there to rage about? I don't get it.

Just because he didn't say 'paedosexuality'? You are to sensitive.

what about when football teams dress up like cheerleaders or frat boys dress up as sorostitutes?

naw, I don't rage like a little faggot op

This makes me extremely uncomfortable. Like, you just shit yourself in the middle of a speech, uncomfortable . . .

Calm your shit, Kristy.

Imagine a land whale causing thousands in property damage as she leaps from roof to roof mumbling some shit about patriarchy. Now that's a saved franchise.

Why? Just kids being kids.

They are being brainwashed to believe that being a trap is socially acceptable, likely ruining their lives in mass.

No

The only one kind of pretty, the other bunch of fags are ugly as fuck

Being an assassin is hard work, it's all parkeur, martial arts, marksmanship and ninja-shit.
It means you're fit, flexible and lithe on your toes.
You are quick and light, able to climb, run, fight pretty much non-stop.

In the assassin business you're fucking dead if you're a lardy, one-jump-away-from-a-massive-coronary, wobbly cunt.

It's why you don't see "plus sized" 100 meter dash runners in the effin' olympics.

Hero's fighting crime is all i see!

why there’s no niggers in this joke..?

It’s in the future

You know that reporter probably isn't reading this thread, right?

I know, I just wanted it out of my system.

The shoe choice is horrible.

OIC these are all boys.

Wonder how many fathers beat their sons that night after school picture was posted on facebook.

Niggers be niggin'

Yes, that's what ethnic minorities need. Less business in their clothing stores/dryers,hair dressers, tattoo parlors, and piercing kiosks as the mall. You solved it all, good job.

how the fuck?

For a moment I believed there is a green dollar note in the blouse of the boy far left...

Pedophile feels atraction to pre puberty kids! Fucking ignorants!

Pedophile feels atraction to pre puberty kids not to underages! Fucking ignorants!

butthurt pedo?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat

hooktube.com/watch?v=FASnNmjqXsU

A lot of screaming in this one

I like this man, he is my new hero.
I wish I could convinsce the family of my 15 year old gf I am not 31 but 15.

I would unironicly be okay with all of these. Let them keep their degenerate hairstyles and bodily mutilations.

Speech 100

and yet it's fine for black people to wear trousers

I kind of feel like Christians were right when they warned us about the shit that would happen if we legalized gay marriage. We've basically ended up with people trying to make their children as fucked up as they are.

Why didn't you listen..

who did the picts culturally appropriate tatoos from?

i.imgur.com/ink71Ny.gifv

Watch this whole thing if you can. If you can finish it, you'll be rewarded with trips

youtu.be/USb4nDeuXdA?t=35s

THIS fucking bitch right here!

Feminism was a mistake

It's a good thing.
1:1 ratio of males and females doesn't work any more in the hypergamy age.

I'm not sure what the appropriate ratio is, maybe 1:2 males to females, but more traps/transgirls has to be a good thing.

Well I just threw up

>top says "written permission"
>bottom says "verbal or written"

Derp.

as a straight pedophile, this angers me to no end.

HAH

I am neither gay nor a pedo but I like it.
Boys are cuter than girls, and we must stop with this societal meme that females are cuter than males, they just put a ton of make up and show their ass and pretend they're "pretty", when in reality females are pretty gross to look at in the natural state.

My sides

>mfw no cunt

tbh, if he shaves, he could pass for a teenager, white people are so fucking ugly

Congrats! You just said the gayest thing we'll read all day.

Clearly the problem in that picture in the faux-hawk on that kid on the right and not some silly shoes.

>ok
>ok
>ok
>anime clothing is a no go
hell nah fam

She's right though, no reputable company would ever hire blacks

checked

Jokes on you
>Supper puffy cunt

Is this a cringe thread now?

the fuck kinda name is kaige

Well, she could also change her mind like Aziz Ansari's accuser. So it's best to get it in written form. And he could have her sign under duress, so they should probably get a notary / witness signature as well.

Because nothing says "romance" like having to fill out form 27B-6. Because you can't spell "sex" without "Beauracracys...x"

We've had cringe here since the original post

Second on the right. Moar of this adorablee creature!

From the Native Europeans with their tattoos and teepees and buffalo.

*too

I've done all of these except tatoo, come at me bro.

fuckin hell imagine this
>see a cute chick
>kidnap her
>planning to rape her
>pull down pants
>and suddenly
>penis
>fugg :DDD

more like butthurt dictionaryist

and she might be opposed to certain things in bed, like if you grab her wrists, or she might be triggered by missionary, since the man is on top. And she may only want something for a certain number of minutes. So the positions and duration will need to be negotiated. A proctor / 3rd party should be on-site to administer any red-line addendum to the agreement.

Or maybe we should just build sex dolls and stop getting saddled with a bunch of nutcase emotional baggage and the threat of children for having sex and do away with the species once and for all.

that's pretty much what happened to this one. except it was a bar in mexico and the guy took "her" to the parking lot to fuck and got a handful of dick.

Trannies like that whole "tranny surprise" scenario where the guy just shrugs and goes "well, i may as well just start sucking cock because everyone in the world is a faggot"

In reality, they end up as a corpse that even the cops won't bother investigating because who cares what happens to some faggot AIDS infected tranny.

Let's kidnap him and raise as a girl, user. Just kidding, i would rape and kill him after few weeks of play.

Fucking lost

What am I supposed to be mad about? Kids playing dress up? Mayweather hilariously trolling people? Fat woman being jealous of video game characters? Are you upset that blackface still upsets people? What the fuck is your deal?

Lost.
If I was at the cinema and the screenings were oversold I would punch my way through.

The only one that's wanted to do that his whole life.

Whatever the hell political or social statement those literal retards are trying to make by rigging their cars to do that, it is utterly irrelevant next to the health hazard they represent.

That fucking pic man!

Well maybe he just assumed that you can tell the difference. That it's a polite fiction. You go home with a tranny and you have probable deniability. You can tell people that when you found out you walked away. They'll laugh and tease you a little, but they won't seriously call you a fag. Only jokingly. In truth you plowed that ass. Or you discovered that you're just not into guys. Bicurious doesn't necessarily lead to bisexual. How many lesbians have tried dick? Maybe you get half way through plowing that guys ass and you just say "no" and then walk away.

this thing gets laid more than 80% of you fags
just let that sink a for a minute

watched it all on netflix, was gud laughs