Vrchat thread

Vrchat thread

uga uga im brazilian im now de way uga uga meme engraçados 2018

Go on.

NOT SO FAST

B R U D D A

Hello ugandan bitch

We seriously need to take the internet away from brazilians and italians.

CIAO TU TUCCI! ANY PRETTY LADY 2 TALK? ASL PLZ

Just looking for some anime bitches and all I get is some Russian 12 year old in a midget knuckles avatar asking me if I know "the way"

How come when I get on vrchar I can't even talk to people? They're just random people on the internet and I just do what I normally do IRL which is find a nice corner, keep to myself and eavesdrop on people's conversations

I know the struggle brudda

because you're a retard who says comments like this in a passive aggressive way to get sympathy and people patting you on the back to make you feel worthwhile.

But you're not passive. Like it was pointed out, you're a predator. You use your patheticness to get the things you want. You're like the southern belle who pretends to have fainted to get the attention you crave, and if you don't get it you do it over and over until you get the response you want.

You should be put down like a rabid wolf, because you're that much of a negative effect to people around you. And even when you're attacked you wipe a tear and say "see? Everyone hates me, this is why I don't talk to people". You're like the person who goes to a bar and starts writing in their journal in the hopes that someone (preferably someone you're attracted to) comes up to you and thinks you're interesting enough to ask you what you're doing. But you're not interesting. You're as common and plain as wonderbread.

"I went to this crowded bar and i keep looking up at the crowd to see if anyones noticing me because i just want to be alone."

I'm confused
I want advice not sympathy

Comment random things about them like their name and outfit, say their name is cool or funny or that you like their avatar and it makes you laugh it’s a new age and day there are tons of people on there that want to make new friends like you just be friendly nobody knows what you look like In real life so they can’t judge you lol

no you don't. you stated what you do, you didn't say "i want to talk to people". You posted up a sad little anime cartoon about someone feeling sorry for themselves, not someone trying to get better or improve themselves.

You want attention. Well, now you have it. It's probably not what you thought it would be, but you have it.

Do you have more feelfag manga bullshit you can post about sadness? I'm gonna wager you have fucking entire folders full of it.

Why are you so angry?

Most of the time people are already talking to someone and it would seem rude to interrupt them

You could just go up to randoms and ask to be their friends or start dancing, people are in VR chat for the memes and to escape reality. What’s the worst that could happen if you went to some randoms and asked if you could hang with them?

Run up to people and tell them they're the way, I dunno

>Why are you so angry?
And there you go trying to flip it onto someone else. Deflection because you feel personally attacked. Because you're a bad person who uses sympathy as a weapon, and now the walls are breaking down and you're trying to attack the other person, but you're still staying passive in your attack because you want to win others over, while simultaneously attacking.

You're Jerry.

It's different than just talking to people over text
When I have to actually say things I tend to just not say anything

I'm not intentionally doing it

Only cunts and children like Rick & Morty spunkface, fuck off and whinge about nihilism and shit

Don't forget russians

See I thought you were some rick and Morty fag at first, but I wasn't positive.
You're pretty much telling that user the same shit that rick told jerry
You're pathetic man haha