You cannot avoid the truth forever retarded meatcucks

>you cannot avoid the truth forever retarded meatcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex
escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3122303/Move-Lassie-IQ-tests-reveal-pigs-outsmart-dogs-chimpanzees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, there's no fucking moral in killing pigs, we do it because we like the taste of meat, period.
We're humans and we rule the fucking earth, we've been fucking earth for years, anyway. Yeah, we're a disease and I'm not sad because of it, fuck all animals, fuck the earth in general, we just don't care lol. Human nature is to be selfish

dogs are the most empathetic and maybe the only truly altruistic animals on gods blue planet. eating them or just killing them for that matter is a crime against not only your own humanity but also against every single animal that ever lived

>What's the difference between a dog and a pig?
>Non-vegan says anything but species difference to intentionally look like a retard apparently
>Vegans not knowing that dogs have been used as companions becausw they are more useful alive than as food.

You can go ahead and kill a dog for food, but a pig will provide more food than a dog.

not really. One tastes good and the other is cute and cuddly. But if it came down to me and survival i'd eat the dog.

and many dogs and cats ARE meat in other cultures, so your idiotic argument goes out the window.

>I AM SILLY

When will these people learn that resorting to their selfmade comics only makes everybody else think they're retards.

Not eating dogs is a specifically white thing. That kind of argument wouldn't work at all in China, Africa, etc.

The reason whites don't kill dogs is due to our bond with them as a species. Our ancestors have a deep history with the doggos. We tamed the wolf and essentially created the modern dog. The modern dog was CREATED to be a companion species to men.

If they want to eat dogs in other countries, I don't really give a flying fuck. However, I respect the history and bond my people have with the puppers.

You're a moron...

We don't eat meat from carnivorous animals... it's that fucking simple.

Swine can eat meat as they are omnivorous but the pork we eat has been raised off corn, oats and other cereals.

Cows, Lamb, Rabbit, Horses... mammals we eat are all vegetarian species and we find the meat's taste pleasing.

Exceptions to this: Fish (mankind eats mainly carnivorous fish) and free-range fowl (Chicken, ducks, geese are fed with corn but they also spend their days trying to eat worms and bugs off the ground)

I disagree with inhumane treatment of livestock but as an individual the only thing I can is try and influence producers by putting my money where my mouth is and actually buying product of better quality where I am sure the animal was treated humanely.

The meat industry doesn't care for vegan fuckers, you guys are like the hindu client base, they know you don't eat meat for ideological reasons instead of practical reasons and thus don't even take your fucking opinions into account. If you want animals to actually be treated better fall in line, understand capitalism, and buy quality meat products..

..went no conversation, ever.

This is as bad as that tranny comics where some little tranny kid never shuts the fuck up about being an abomination.

Dogs got personality

>implying I care if you eat your dog

Dogs are sexually attractive whereas pigs are not.

someone never watched the muppets

agreed

Yeah quick question, why love your Mom? There are tons of moms all over the world and some are dying right now but you're not crying, why>

Koreafag detected

>dogs are the most empathetic
No, pigs have higher EQ and IQ, sorry man

pigs taste better than dogs.

I wanna see that comic :P

Sauce? Measuring IQ and EQ between species is extremely difficult

I ate dog once and it is really tasty. Tastes like lamb, but with less fiber

It's a cultural/social norm not to eat dogs in western societies. Other societies, no so much

psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex
escholarship.org/uc/item/8sx4s79c
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3122303/Move-Lassie-IQ-tests-reveal-pigs-outsmart-dogs-chimpanzees.html
Can't be bothered to search the studies, because the findings are old and well known that pigs have higher human traits than dogs

Pigs don't come to you running in order to pet them, you faggot
/thread

That's usually due to lack of other choices they're either not enough other livestock or it's less efficient to use other forms of livestock therefore they choose dogs

Patrician tastes right here

Dogs aren't a prey animal they are a predator it's why they aren't consumed by the average person. A better example would be a horse, but the reason we don't eat horses is because they cost a lot to keep, maintain, and process. They are a fucking hassle, liability, and great way to lose money.

>b-but people eat bear and they are a predator

They also have extremely fatty meat that taste great in stew. They are also omnivores.

>Pigs don't come to you running in order to pet them, you faggot
Here is your you and do I really have to link a youtube video of a pet house pig?
See

tbh as long as you slit your own dog's throat, I'm perfectly OK with it
but keep your filthy vegan paws away from my pigs

>Implying I wouldn't eat a dog.
What apex predator is this delusional? All that kale is killing your brain cells, dude.

we breed dogs to serve us we breed pigs to be served to us

This
Idgaf what you do just don't fuck with my shit and we won't have problems

give this man a sirloin steak

eat the dog if you want who cares

not as good as pork tho.

Wait, one is an animal we've bred as a companion, the other is an animal we've bred as livestock, what's so difficult about this that the idiot that made the comic cannot wrap his head around it?

or is he just another yellow ching chong ding dong?

I don't get this logic.

Yeah, so what? I would of course be fine with you killing and cooking dogs. Please, invite me for dinner and share recipies.

Cows produce much more meat per unit and more effective. They are not aggressive and easier to kill.

That type of logic in OPs pic is just retarted