Hypothetical question: If tomorrow incest magically became legal and not taboo who would you try to fuck first and/or...

Hypothetical question: If tomorrow incest magically became legal and not taboo who would you try to fuck first and/or who would you try to ask out on a romantic date.

Be detailed !

bump

I would probably try with my sister first, then mother after if she would be willing considering she is married and all.

its not illegal as long as its not underage. Its taboo because theres a natural instinct not to fuck your relatives because it fucks up the genetic system

>sister is hot but a cunt
>mom is sweet but is ugly

The truth is too real

None of what you said is true

There is no proven reason biologically why incest is taboo and it’s common enough that claiming it is would be a bad argument.

>inb4 westermark effect

It’s one guys theroy as in the Wikipedia it even says it is “not widely supported”

Furthermore it’s illegal in most places, like actually against the law

I would probably try with my sister. She has a great ass and is impossible no take a look whe she walks around the house.

BUMP

Would try my cousin she’s skinny but got them bubble butt cheeks and slim body

BUMP

That her?

Yes she is i forgot to write "pic related"

Why not try now ?

I've only been able to spank her ass and I've tried some groping. But that's all

Bump

I already fuck my sister, have been for a few yrs.

If it was suddenly non taboo? I would try to fuck everyone from my young niece to my grandma just to say I had

Why not??

Who is she? And how was it? I need details

do you have more?

Definitely my little sister first, she probably wants it

Eh, no one. The law exist only for people like you, the vast majority off people don't avoid that because of the law just in case you didn't know

I’m sorry for your ugly relatives user

pics or stories pls
- how did it start?

>Who is she
Full blood sister, who is now 23, 19 when we first fucked.
>How was it.
Was and still is amazing.
>How it happen.
>To lazy to green text the next shit.
her and I were always close, would always hang out together and do shit with one another. I got a new place and was celebrating (Lived with my family until I was 24. It's not that I couldnt afford to live by myself, I lived in the guest house for free, so I had 2300 to blow on myself each month) had bunch of friends over, invited her too. We're all getting shit faced, having a good time. It got later into the night, every one gtfo after my friend vomits on my couch, but she stayed (She didn't want to go home and risk our parents finding out she was drinking) she stayed and went and crashed in my bed, I went and drank some more and played some games. Got really fucking smashed and went and passed out myself. I was asleep, totally forgot she was there, when I woke up to go take a piss, I felt some one in my bed I just thought it was my gf at the time (I was still pretty drunk) came back from using the restroom, I wanted sex. Started touching her, kissing her, she went with it. Ended up fucking and blowing my load inside her. Wake up next morning and piece every thing together of wtf happen, went and threw up a bunch (Was hung over as fuck) She came to check on me and I confronted her about it. Long conversation short, she has always had a incest fetish, I happen to have one too. We didn't find it weird or any thing and we just started fucking on the daily.

She's married now, is always coming over and letting me fuck her, calls me daddy when I'm fucking her hard. Pretty much cucking my own brother in law.

Sure i have a lot!

Give me like 5 mins for pics, I'm taking a shit and don't got my laptop in the bathroom (I know, I'm a filthy casual) I'll give body description in the mean time.

She 4'11"
weighs like 90ish pounds.
Redhead.
Nice tits (B cup, firm and perky, very pink nipples)
Pretty decent ass.
Pale as fuck.

sounds hot. can't wait for the pictures. Enjoy your shit

niceu

Bump

i hope it is larp because i am jealous kek

My sister

HNNNNG

el goblino is speaking