What is the best Asian country to go to for a black man? (i.e. least racist and xenophobic)

What is the best Asian country to go to for a black man? (i.e. least racist and xenophobic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell

Hell

Canada

>Asians
>Not racist

I can't wait for the day when all black people don't have white people to coddle them anymore, you have no idea how good you have it, and how unique and stupid we are for doing it

Every fucking thread you post this shit, KYS monkey

China probably, androgynous looking girly boys are the fashion in Japan and Korea. Not so much in China.

The Philippines maybe?
Every Flip I've met was a wanabee nigger

Canada

Australia

How tall are you OP

Malaysia

I love you Brazil

Black men belong to white women! Why settle for less!?

Once you go black, you ain't going back. DEAL WITH IT, W-TRASH!

Singapore maybe

The Philippines.

def japan

Not India. All the western media have convinced our idiots that black people are drug smugglers and criminals.

I know many blacks have that gone to Japan, Korea, and China and are much happier and fulfilled there

id say singapore

West Papua in Indonesia

Philippines

All you need is money.

Except in japan at least they report rapists race there so most people think they are all rapists and criminals

Japanese and Koreans love blacks since they are very exotic and rare, pretty much any westernized asian country will do

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

try Papua you'll fit in

>exotic
You don't find a gorilla exotic, it's just very different.
Well some girls do like Blacks I guess.

why are you trying to escalate this Davido-kun??

Japan :)

>Except in japan at least they report rapists race there so most people think they are all rapists and criminals

Get that black dick or obsession with Black sex out of your mind. Why are you bringing up rape?

Vietnamese girls will fuck anyone to get out of the country. They're really cute too.

Sorry we're quite xenophobic. The safest place for negroes to go is obviously Singapore.

In my entire life I've only seen two black people here though.

japan is the black man's paradise

spotted the mad baby dicked nigger

You fell for b8

I wish more black people immigrated to Asia.

I don't like your media too, it promotes toxic skin bleachers

If want to try Asian subcontinents, India and Sri Lanka aren't an option. You would be considered less than the dalits of dalits.

Aren't south indians basically black?

Unironically this. Go to hongcouver black man.

come here if you are a cool guy
dont come here if you
i want to know how does it feel to hang out with a black guy

No. Blacks are viewed a distinctly separate. There is even a slur for blacks. In my language anyway.

t. Sri Lankan Tamil

But you're black? I don't get it. Whats the point of of making fun of blacks for being black when there are unironically sub-saharan ethnic groups lighter in skintone than this

I've seen Chinese and Japanese with skin paler than most whites, does that make them white? No, I'm not black. I vomit at the thought.

Japon

They see blacks as demons.

lol niggers are never happy in China.

Philippines and Japan are best for blacks. Japanese women worship black cock, and the Jap males are huge cuckolds.

singapore and malaysia

>Sri Lanka aren't an option. You would be considered less than the dalits of dalits.

We get loads of black american tourists though

South Korea

>But you're black?
Are you retarded?
That anglo coloursheme does not represent reality and people dont discriminate by the skin alone. Its about culture, heritage, tribalism and other parts of race. When Tamils think of themselves then they think of a distinct dravidian hindu culture not fulbes getting clonised in westafrica.

>how good you have it
lmao fuck off

Probably the poorest ones. Wealthier asian countries are full of self hating cucks who constantly bleach their skin.

Race isn't real. What makes them black and you something else?

bleach your skin, grow a beard, buy some indian clothes, work on your accent, put curry all over your body and you're good to go!

black is a skin colour, their race is negroid

science

Genetics.

Fuck off