My dad’s fat ass always stands right in front of the shower head and takes up all the space in the shower so I...

My dad’s fat ass always stands right in front of the shower head and takes up all the space in the shower so I don’t get any of the water, maybe sometimes I’ll get the drops that drip off of his penie. Wat do? Should I just kick his ass?

He isnt showering all the time, get up eralier than he is or later,

are you showering with your dad faggot?

He makes us take our showers together to save the hot water/ money

you can gather some water in the bucket and then wash up or when he is at work

Soap up n rassle for dem wa was!

When he’s at work he turns off our water and I can’t figure out how to turn it back on and I’m not strong enough to lift a bucket full of water

How fucking old are you

My parents say I can’t share my private information or I’ll be grounded, so I’ll pass on this one

He pays the bills so either suck it up or find another way to wash yourself faggot that's what happens when your parents fail at their own lives and reproduce anyway

I’ll just an heroshima

Maybe you could instead shower with your mom?

kick his penie, that will teach him

UNDERAGE BAIT

Here's what you do: steppe uno, grab a joker card from any card deck.
Step two: fold said card into a 6 triangualer plebmesitstie.

Last step, roll the card over, and over and over and over and over. Oh and over

What is a triangualer plebmesitstie?

An triangular plebmesitstie, is an diametric obstacle created by a force that ironically gives power to a deck of so called "cards"

My mom is not allowed to shower during the week.

An triangular plebmesitstie, is an diametric obstacle created by a force that ironically gives power to a deck of cards.

An triangular plebmesitstie, is a diametric obstacle created by a force that ironically gives power to a deck of cards.
Silly as it seems, there are only 6 plebmesiststie's available among a few tri-quarter deck hands.