What are the best Sextoys for masturbation (men)

What are the best Sextoys for masturbation (men)

Women

something on your dick that vibrates and / or spins while also having something in your ass that vibrates and / or spins

you wanna be a crumpled puddle of a man on the floor because you came so hard you saw the cosmic plane?

do that

Nothing does it for me like the gentle touch of Mother Theresa

mdma
cocaine

That blonde chick from 3rd period that has her head in the books. You know the small little chick. She’s a slut. Or that old guy that smiles at you down the road.

She can be yours for $1500

>coke
>sex aid

Pick one and only one

I always had a raging hard-on while doing coke.
Unless we were drinking as well, but more often than not I'd jerk off when the bag ran out.

I typically use my gfs pussy

May not be the best, but if you're poor Wish has super cheap flesh-light knock-offs. I got a vibrating one for 11 bux.

Real women, you faggot.

/thread

small, tender animals

The cock is missing.

Not gonna lie, a nice, thick, long cock would be nice, and I'm as straight as they come.

Vive VR, fleshlight. The realdolls are still too creepy for me, I'll give it another 10 years of loneliness

I'm straight but I've tried this before. Does that make me gay? Is the real thing better? Am I missing out? How can I find a straight man like myself and just fuck each other nsa? and still fuck other women because I love pussy and I'm straight.

Grindr
And no, you're mostly straight.

Prostitutes