>its only gang members killing each other
>black people
>violence only affects people in this bad area nowhere near me
>USA

Americas
Not Americans

See above retard

indo blood

this. but people will jump through hundreds of hoops to avoid this answer.

>Australian reading capacity

south americans have the same excuses as united statesmen, you are the confused ones

Drugs?

No they don't have the same excuses
What you said is true in our case
But they are not as segregated as blacks and whites in the US

Wherever the Hispanic goes, he must kill.

Between their Spanish ancestry and Native ancestry its a wonder anybody's still alive in the Americas.

what can we do if that's the deal, i've never seen anyone get killed
>a special snowflake american
color me surprised

trust me they do, a colombian was arguing that australia shouldn't mark colombia a no-go country because kidnappings 'hardly ever happened anymore', all the violence was only between cartels in 'bad neighborhoods' and it was all due to USA anyway, anyone else would be perfectly safe in colombia

i'm that colombian and there are no cartels anymore in the whole country, only mexico has cartels, and yes all the violence is concentrated in bad neighborhoods, but you must surely know more about my country than i fucking do

I'm just impressed you've stayed alive a whole month

Chile proves you wrong

i know more about your cunts than either of you. you might not be kidnapped but you may still be robbed/assaulted literally anywhere in latam countries from the OP list. they don't have the same concept of safe white suburbs that we have. their own flags talk about this here once in a while.

yeah, a bunch of european dickring self haters that never even leave their house in the first place are clearly a valid source

>they don't have the same concept of safe white suburbs
if you're talking about safe areas with a bunch of houses that look the exact same, don't worry, we also have that, crime in here it's almost the same as the US, the only difference is that you have more people living in rural areas in the middle of nowhere, so the average of the country is lower, but living in a city in here is not more dangerous than living in a city in the US

No common enemy (read: Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up) so everyone turns on one another

>crime in here it's almost the same as the US
that's cool. so you just need to make sure more people live in areas like that instead of big cities or unsafe rural areas. are these gated communities in cities or in the suburbs? pic looks like a city.

Salvador and Honduras are gang related, we're top 1

What are people usually killed for in Venezuela?

Getting robbed or protesting, usually both by the military

>we don't have cartels
Fucking lol

Those aren't quite like North American suburbs. You had to pick the worst example. Look for suburbs in a Chia or cajica. That picture you chose looks like a tropical Detroit.

Large cities here aren't more dangerous than US cities and no, random violence is not a thing. Trust me, criminal bands don't give a shit about "1stworlders". They don't see you as superior in the slightest. They make much more money in a month than you will ever make in a lifetime. The rule of thumb in South America is: mind your own business and no one is going to bother you. As we speak, lots of South Americans view Europe as a more dangerous place

what we have are not cartels, the only thing that is remotely close to a cartel are FARC and they are not really a cartel

Spics

it was 50k in 2014

Iberian blood

i might become a cop so i can have lots of action
t. amerindian

what i posted are kinda like the suburbs of the city, but there a lot of places that are like actual suburbs and everytime there are more and more of them

>Wherever the Hispanic goes, he must kill
USA is hispanic confirmed

what about urabeños

Warm weather makes people go mad

This

and this

maybe but i don't really know if we can call them a cartel neither, they never had enough control and every year have less power and members

They have literally taken Venezuela together with Goldman and Sachs what are you talking about.

>They have literally taken Venezuela
you're exaggerating, and it's not like it's a big achievement since the country is in fucking ruins, they have lost like half of their members in less than 3 years, they don't really control anything significant

That explains why Spain had fewer than 300 murders last year. Fewer than Canada, despite having 10M more people...

I have no interest in making my fellow southamericans look bad. Tu y yo sabemos que es cierto. Las farc son la via de suplir armas a maduro, y jew york los financia.

>jew york los financia
creo que te desviaste esta del otro lado

Si no quieres (por la hora) no lo leas ahora. Pero guarda el link y leelo mañana
latercera.com/noticia/goldman-sachs-los-bonos-del-hambre/

brown people

>avoid this answer
How do you support your answer, unitedstatian?

>Actually, that's true. Aztecs would be savages but Incas were more civilized than those pestilent iberians.

well subhumans gonna subhume

>eastern European calling anyone else subhuman

I'm just telling the truth

>i know more about your cunts than either of you
Clapistani/10

Eastern Europeans are the South Americans of Europe, user.

why are you so butthurt

>criminal colony

Stop projecting, user.

Objectively false, but nice meme.

Well we have lower homicide rate than you you are actually criminals continent

Doesn't this list exclude regions in actual war?

You're making it sound like America isn't also a violent shithole.

Interesting how those countries are mostly full of brown people
Really makes you think

yes

Mexico and other latin america places like Brazil were conquered by the niggers of europe. Of course we would turn into violent monkeys just like them.
USA has no excuse really. I guess they imported too many niggers and now they're paying for it.
Notice how everything traces back to niggers.

Yet Spain is one of the safest place in Western Europe. Your move, Quetzalcoatl Rodríguez del Taco.

>Of course we would turn into violent monkeys just like them.
i hope you realize that spain is one of the countries in the world with the lowest murder rate

Hush, you should be getting ready for work
You have a job, right?

Niggers and slavs

>Mexicans start working at 12:00 am
Man no wonder your country is in such bad shape.

Also wannabe negro white trashes

No Brasil não há furacões, tornados, vulcões, terremotos, tsunamis etc...
Mas em compensação, está infestado de brasileiros.
E brasileiros são o lixo da humanidade.

In Brazil there are no hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis etc ...
But in compensation, it is infested with Brazilians.
And Brazilians are the trash of humanity.