I could rekt all you skinny kneck faggots. First I would tackle you on to the ground, then bash your face in...

I could rekt all you skinny kneck faggots. First I would tackle you on to the ground, then bash your face in. Then I would pull out my big cock and start fucking you and it wouldn't be soft and sensual, it would be fast and brutal. Then when you're laying on the ground breathless and beaten trying to get up for round 2 , I would pull out my bowie knife and ask you, "Do you want to die?", then in a fit of rage you'd bitch rush me flailing your arms at me while I make one swift clean cut across your jugular ultimately KILLING YOU.

Relax, Mr Tinydick

>all you skinny
>all skinny
>skinny
/thread

How to have a small cock 101

Welcome to, eternal virginity.

wew - quit the roids lad

Did your mom cut your balls off or something?

> be /fit/ retard
> charge somebody with my retard strength
> knife in hand feeling strong
> target is skinny guy
> never lifted in his life
> mfw he pulls out a gun and just drops me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mr Cringe man

Shut up homo

Make me

Oh look, it's battle of the faggots

Noice! Cup size?

I guess You didnt suck your regular amount of dicks today

post your dick or it isnt real

OP here, feast your eyes on my perfect cock. I bet you would enjoy my cock in your ass, bitches.

Whats your cup size?

One more pic for your fags to fantasize about. Imagine my giant head splitting your puckering ass hole open.

You look like you just seen the biggest cock in your life boys, u wanna suck it? U wanna feel it inside u? Agh faggots!

OP's picture is pretty dyel...6-8 months lifting

Whats your cup size you faggot? I want to molest your big titties.

>perfect
>circumsized
pick one

also, you look scrawny here. did you squeeze all your muscles into your cock or something?

I don't fucking know bitch, look at them and decide for yourself.

what are you, like 4'6"??
go back to the kiddy table

yeah. have fun bosting about what you do to people on the internet. Dont you have something better to do? I don't know. Masturbate?

so OP, did this big meany laugh at you in school
should Sup Forums say mean things about him to make you feel better??

Fuck that. Just give them here faggot.

leave now, newfags

how fucking delusional are you?

newfags.....

That'll do pig.

sorry wrong pic. Dont know whos email this is.

here is the original one.

>nigger
>new to the internet

tits and timestamp bitch

Spank me daddy

Yes I did slim down before I took this pic, but my cock was always big, however I think losing some weight helped my cock size. In the first pic I'm about 180 in the dick pic I'm about 165.

God made men, Sam Colt made them equal, and John Browning made them civilized.

stay mad, kid

Dude looks like 5' 6'' the tv is nearly taller than this guy.

>Then I would pull out my big cock and start fucking you and it wouldn't be soft and sensual, it would be fast and brutal.
Yes daddy, more.

Post a pic of your asshole next.

I call bullshit, dude with dick pic is a skinny bitch, you must have a small penis to be saving another man's pic and say it's your own, that is weak

kek

It is me faggot, look at the piece of furniture behind me in the first pic, then look at the SAME pice of furniture behind me in 2nd dick pic. I slimmed down a little before taking the dick pics.

fake and gay

I'll fuck your mother in the ass you fat piece of shit faggot.

bait

You're fat af better get rid of that 20%+ body fat first. If u'd cut that you'd be like 15 kgs lighter kid

Thats like 7 inches for me, not bad but nothing special either lol.
Its easy to see when comparing your hand to it kid, and i can see you try harded to make it look as bigger as possible.

> uh imagine my cock in your ass
>faggots
hmmm

u gay hehe

ok.now go kys

youre small bro

bring it, baka-boi
I got just what you need, right here

butt hole pics or gtfo

dudes not even that big

>HURR DURR threaten internet audience
>show "my" cock
>say i would fuck them

exactly how gay are you?
do you complement dudes in the gym?
do you enjoy the shower afterwards the most?

Considering I carry, no you wouldn't. You would die and I'd walk away.

So you're gay, then

seems much like it

he wants complements on "his" cock and he wants to wrestle with dudes. pretty gay if you ask me. he seems to have a thing for skinny dudes.

this is now a dick rekt thread

Stop photoshopping your cock Luka. You couldn't even fuck a dead man.

a bit he could.
necrophilia is for the most retarded. like OP

His video shows different.

video?

One lunatic one icepick.

nice try