If you could trade 1cm from your dick for 10iq and 10iq for 1cm of your dick, what would you do ?

if you could trade 1cm from your dick for 10iq and 10iq for 1cm of your dick, what would you do ?

I'd be a long dicked dumbass

so a nigger just in white

I can't push all the way into my fiance in my favorite positions and I'm just around 6". Soo.. I'd trade some for some IQ

I can do with 10 cm dick. Give me 100iq and take the other 10 cm. Or take the whole 20, I'll be a woman with extra 200iq.

IQ = 167
Dick = 24.8 cm
I do not need your faggotry

1. Get whole cock traded for IQ
2. Invent method of dna-based Penis enlargement
3. use on yourself + sell for millions of dollars

Exactly.

Give me all the IQ.

i think you swaped iq with cms and forgot a , between the 1 and 6

lol yeah right cringy faggot you do not have a fucking 9 inch dick and IQ of 167 first of all you would not be on fucking Sup Forums. you are faggotry shut the fuck up

are you using the TMI calculation?
(L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)
Length times Diameter plus Weight over Girth divided by Angle of the tip squared

I don't need a dick I want all the brain baby give me that knowledge i'll fuck bitches with my fucking MIND G

>trade all of my dick for IQ
>invent formula for penis growth
>be a big-dicked rich genius

i'm a 7 inches, 120 iq male, if i trade any percent i get unbalanced

If the average person , IQ 105 or so, traded the average penis size. 1 inch = 2.54 cm, so 5 inch = 12.7 cm, adding 127 points to your IQ, now you would have no penis but an IQ of 232, and you would be in the top 3 highest ever IQ (William James Sidis had a 250 or so IQ)

Then again you might be a bit above average or vise versa.

I'm happy enough with both, I'd stay as is.

Maybe trade 1cm of length for 10iq if its only length and not girth too

For 10 I.Q points? No fuck you.

Damn. I have almost 197 IQ worth of cock. I'm fine with my IQ though. I tested at 187 IQ.
But this math does help me understand my obsession with sex and lust.
I've also done a lot more with my dick than I have with my brain over my life.

Then you'd be smart enough to grow your dick back!

But personally, I have an IQ of 118 (tested 2 years ago) and a penis length of 5.8 inches, I would totally trade 1.96 inches (5 cm) for another 50 IQ points, now I would be at a 168 IQ, which puts me up there with Einstein and Issac newton, anything above that I doubt I would function properly, I would be in the top 10 or so highest recorded IQs and I would still have a 3.84 inch penis, which means I'll have the potential to be a genius and do great things, while I can still go to the bathroom and endulge in sexual acts. (Not that I really care to)

Trade 5cm and become a trap

I'd trade 10 inches for 100 IQ, and use that extra smartiness to figure out what to do with the other 30 inches.

same

i bet yiou are a cringy little kid that landed at this ite because someone told you here are cool people and you dont understand half of the posts but you are still here just to be cool

100+0; wow congrats on being average

You don’t have a 187 IQ. Why bother lying on the Internet?

i'd add 2cm to my dick.

What kind of micro penis faggot would even consider giving up 10 IQ points for a marginally bigger dick?

Japanese men

Kek

Trade in 5cm for 50iq. The other way around and I would become a nigger

I have a 142IQ and a comfortable 5.8inches I would not change a thing I have no problem with relationships and me and my girlfriend enjoy sex and since I am comfortable with my body I would not want to change a thing.

While I would on principle say trade it for all the IQ and become rich big dick genius everyone has already taken that path.
How about trade in just enough IQ to be Forrest Gump-level tarded. Then just be a big dicked lovable retard named Forrest Hump

i'd trade 2 inches for 50 iq points

goodbye benis..

I mean who needs Iq when you got a big dick

If I could actually become stupider I think I would take the opportunity, no matter the outcome.

anyone who isn't a nigger? clearly they've already been given this offer.

Iq was 136 couple years ago and have 8 inch dick, would trade 2 inches for sure hopefully to level out my adhd

kek, not exactly in that manner but yeah, whole cock for IQ

Drop 2cm for 20IQ, obviously. I'm not getting laid anyway, so I may as well just leave barely enough that I can wank myself off

get 17 off my dick leave 2 cm get 170iq go on medicine kill some nigger and stole his cock eazy

>stole his cock eazy
yeah you definitely need those IQ points bad..

Fucking kek

*make a transplantation of his genitals

>penis lenght below 25,3 cm

you're trIng to be alpha? you beta cuck better take some steroids

-1,5 inch and -20 iq and you dont have to lie on the net anymore

I applaud your honesty.

Id trade 14 inches off my dick so that I could A. have a vagina and B. aid my unstable tranny brain as much as possible

>105
america please be quiet, us bigboi 111s are having our bigboi talks

But then you'll understand that you're sick and wouldn't want to be a tranny

im already well aware of my mental illness, making myself smarter will just make things easier

Kek, I'd trade a few cm for some iq I got enough to spare