What is Sup Forums vaping?

What is Sup Forums vaping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0SUQIypwJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something that matches my fedora

Your mum

My favorite juice at the moment, to bad it kills coils so damn fast.

Any tips for a flavour chaser?

Anybody who pays for e liquid is a sucker.

What's a flavour chaser?
Are you suggesting we should make our own?

Semen per protocol of all dick licking hipsters

some vape wild juice out of my smok procolor

No you fucking idiot.
Just put food coloring in bleach for different flavors.

As opposed to a cloud chaser. Wants to get the best flavour from their vape as opposed to just getting the biggest clouds.

Have you tried Hawaiian pog or all melon by naked?

JuicyGossip - Pear & Blueberry

Peaches and cream weed concentrate

No, Britfag here. Any tips on builds would be appreciated.

Yes.

The liquids I make cost between $2 and $4 per 100ml depending on the flavors, and that's using the fancy shit ordered in smaller bulk size that won't go bad before I use it all.

Juice companies do the same thing only it costs them even less.

What tank is that?

Why is this shit so damn expensive if the raw ingredients are dirt cheap?

nothing. im no fedora wearing fag.

hash oil faggot

I would make my own, but the cost of nicotine here is really high. It's like €3 per 10ml for the stuff I'd need, which would bump the cost too high to be worth it

it's my Smok TFV12

>paying for prebuilt coils

it's my Smok TFV12

> this one (pic related)

This out of my Kylin RTA on an Alien 225 mod. It's a nice setup, but I'm probably gonna pick up the same one as OP soon.

They get you when you're new. You get used to paying $20 / 50 or 100ml for the premium stuff, and it seems reasonable because that much lasts you a week or whatever.

The trick is to buy a much larger quantity at high concentration. I buy half liter bottles of 60mg/ml. It costs $40, but it lasts me over a year.

albuterol

get a job edgelord

I have multiple Mods and Tanks. Drippers, RBA's, a couple of RBTA's for on the go, and yeah, I keep a few stock coils too.

Variety is the spice of life.

And not all of us tip our fedora's at others and scowl in disgust at what they perceive as "normie" behaviour whilst living out their miserable lives in the basement at mom's

The law in Ireland states that liquid products containing nicotine can't be sold at a volume of more than 10ml at a time.

unfortunately your dick location procedure failed, doctors say we just don't have the optic technology yet

Yeah that's EU regulations, and the reason why everywhere sells 0 nic liquids and you just add your own nic shots.

>whilst

oh yes you do faggot supreme

somoant battlestar and some DIY max vg juice with a tsunami RDA

It must suck balls to live in a place where they hate your freedom so much.

Flawless-Aftermath clone by dunkndrip. Best clone besides the dinner lady-lemon test clone. Also the only use for my capella glazed doughnut.

Yep, it does. On the plus side if the trade off for not having Trump is to add our own nic... I can live with it.

> it's the little things

the US has no laws on the amount of hyper deadly poison you can carry, but pot is still pretty illegal regardless of the extremely slow legalization process to ensure it can be monitored.

I feel like this country isn't worried about people killing themselves, only that they might not be able to accurately predict when

*Ginger*

But we forgive him for not being capable to spell it right?

>if the plus side of not having a cheeto leader is the ability to ensure our vices are less adulterated

I actually didn't catch the downside on that one

Trump effect on the country is vastly overstated.

He hasn't accomplished much of anything, and the only thing the average american is even likely to notice is that their taxes have gone down slighty, and even that isn't so much an accomplishment as just opting not to renew an Obama-era tax increase.

Do you like that mod? I would buy one if it was duel battery,the RDA that comes on it is awesome, but if I'm gonna buy a single battery mech mod I'd rather just buy a tube mod.

i don't vape but i got a few mods from a friend for free and bought a tank for 20 bux (smok baby beast??)

i want to vape weed out of it. i know i probably need a dif tank, but has anyone tried using a normal box mod to decarboxylate marijuana

There are certain tanks you can buy that will go on regular mods, but the Baby Beast won't do it. That's a liquid tank specifically. Look around for dry herb tanks and see if there are any local places selling them.

Legit most vape shops I've gone into they've been very open about the fact they sell stuff for 'dry herbs'.

Well, there's the embarrassment factor surely?

You'd need CPD Juice for that tank - Or - a specific Dry Herb vaporiser

vapins is
lower stratum
or
late hipsters

very interesting. i live in the southern US so i didn't expect any vape shops to be open about such a thing

is pic related good? i've seen mixed reviews online, and i suspect that i might be able to get it for cheaper somewhere else

yeah, i've been mixing CBD juice with my menthol stuff and it's been pretty cool so far. i want that real shit though

Why would I care what some cuck whose government thinks he's too stupid to do anything without their say-so thinks about my country?

Don't know what tips you're looking for but I've been using twisted 26 gauge coils for flavor

Did you get that pre-TPD?

It does - Brexit can't come soon enough.

Nice dubs. I've got a Kylin too. What's been your best build for it? Not sure I'm getting optimal flavour.

anybody try flashing custom firmware to your vape?

arcticfox lets you rice your vape display but
>russians

>vaping
either all you are underage or a fat weeab

vaping is cool when you're smoking weed out of it (;

Go on then, post a fucking selfie and show us all how ripped you are then Sup Forumsro

only exception ;)

I've thought about flashing my RX2/3, but I dunno... kinda seems pointless.

i guess it gives you more flexibility from a software perspective but i'm not autistic enough to go balls-deep into vape hacking

Got the VOOPOO Drag with the cleito 120 vaping SRVF Dragon Fruit & Ras Icetea.

I've changed the start-up and shut-down screen but that's all. What else would you want to change?

Well, and the RX2/3 already does everything, and there's even an official update that increases power output and improves TC performance.

All custom firmware would let me do really is customize the UI.

OP is of a RDA with a squeeze dripper, right?

i guess that's true if you have a newer mod. i have a fucking box of evic primos and they kinda suck, so i might try it on one of them at least

Vapers are mouth fedoras

haha faggot supreme. made me think of a faggot pizza hut pizza with every topping on it.

Got a GPRIV off my buddy for $80. The kit (mod and tank) is $120 online. I'm a big fan of Naked, they make great flavors.

bump
anyone know?

Please kids. Listen to me. If you want a nicotine buzz without being a gigantic faggot, just get yourself some Copenhagen Long Cut. The girls won't think you're a faggot, the guys won't think you're a faggot. It's a win/win. When you're in a crowd blowing clouds, I ASSURE you, everyone around you is cringing. I'm just saying this for your benefit. You look fucking retarded.

>mfw I see some retard sucking on a mouth fedora.

girls will think you're a redneck, but still than being a fedora

>being so preoccupied with appearance that you willingly use a product that eventually rots your face off.
wew

to be fair vaping could eat your lungs from the inside out after 20 years, but we just don't know it yet

Yeah we do and no it won't.

Girl's will think you're a man. A goddamn Alpha Male. FINALLY. You'll be able to drown a small toddler in their panties.

currently smoking a marlboro red
i know it's not really the same as vaping, but i'm a bit old-fashioned.

wew indeed. I've done it for 37 years. Still have face.

Tell me who wins the World Series in 2038 nigger. GTFO

Squonk Box

this

i don't live in the usa, so i can't buy longcut. i make my own snuff instead.

the first cigarette i ever smoked was a red and it was misery

why not anything smoother? literally anything?

instead of getting a mod just get a weed vape, the APX is good for 60 i got one called wolf vape for 8$ that works just fine.

Does anyone know why Amazon doesn't sell tanks/mods, but are perfectly fine with selling drug paraphernalia (a bong with pot leafs on it)...

the first cigarette i ever smoked was a ______ and it was misery.
find me a person who actually enjoyed their first cigarette so i can call them a liar.

You fucking pussy. Reds are smooth as silk. I smoke Lucky Strike unfiltered just like my father, his father, and his father before me.

looks sexy, i'll try one of these instead

i smoked american spirit greens all through high school, i guess i just have poor taste

Have you actually seen and/or done research on the subject or are you going off someone else's claims? Because fuck you, people believed cigarettes weren't dangerous for a long time. I still don't think they are because I don't trust any of you shit-eating vape people. When I see a man light up a cigarette I know he's able to think for himself.

American Spirits are pretty good, honestly. I'm just a traditionalist.

Phillip Rocke grand reserve creme de la creme
Fucking hazelnut cream with arabica coffee. Been vaping it on and off(the guy makes it in small batches so it's limited) for 3 years.
Second go to is some flavors by cuttwood but can't beat creme de la creme

steam inhalers have been a thing for a while.
so have artificial flavorings.
Both were confirmed safe before vapes were a thing.

Nice athena kit
Those things suck ass

for a second i thought you were vaping jack daniels

This is exactly how you vape faggots will be remembered
youtube.com/watch?v=I0SUQIypwJU

This. I'm always attracted to guys who use actual tobacco products. I would never in a million years let a guy with one of those weird little vape boxes touch me though.