What are some good songs about food?

What are some good songs about food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpttbL8J4N4
youtube.com/watch?v=cuSD7Q_hArs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mgLe4h_e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how to tell the difference between a spoiled overcooked egg and a fresh well cooked egg

youtube.com/watch?v=hpttbL8J4N4

You Monsanto shills are fast!

freddie gibb's harolds

youtube.com/watch?v=cuSD7Q_hArs

buying organic is a meme that has brainwashed hipsters like yourself

/thread

lol
what does that have to do with gmo's ffs?

Goodie Mob - Soul Food

Water is food, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s

Pollo Asado
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mgLe4h_e4

No. Water doesn’t provide nutrients and can’t sustain a person for a long time.

mm food doom

Erm...sorry but that picture is flat-out wrong. The egg on the left was likely boiled for ~10 minutes while the one on the right was boiled for probably much longer. I know because I like my eggs boiled for a shorter period of time (about 8 or 9 minutes) and they always turn out like the one on the left. My mom, on the other hand, always boils the shit out of them for like 25 minutes.

This has nothing to do with GMOs, the egg on the right is just overcooked. That's all.

This

I guarantee you if user goes to his local "organic" store and buys and hardboils eggs it will look EGGzactly like the pic in the right

Organic foods are a fucking joke. You ever had an 'organic' apple? They're terrible. They're small, dry, sour, tough, grow very slowly and like 90% of them have to be discarded anyway because they've been destroyed by bugs. Meanwhile genetically modified apples grow faster, bigger, sweeter, juicier and can even be modified to be more nutritionally valuable. All while repelling insects, thus eliminating the need for the use of insecticide, which is terrible for the environment anyway.
Growing 'organic' crops is a waste of time and money with almost no upsides at all. World hunger won't be solved anytime soon with organic foods.

>stop drinking water for 4 days
>die painfully

>go without food for 10 days while drinking shitloads of water
>still alive and kicking
hmm...

Pretty much everything he does

Injecting steroids into chickens to make them grow faster, on the other hand, is animal cruelty and should be illegal. Those chickens' flesh often grows so fast that their bones can't support the rest of their body so they end up only able to walk for a few seconds before sitting back down again. Keeping thousands of chickens packed in a pitch black hut with no air to wallow in their own shit is fucking disgusting. But otherwise, GMOs are a godsend.

Sounds like your mom is sneaking GMO eggs into the house. You should confront her before she gets sick.

Dogs are gmos, user.
Do you hate gmos now?

No one said water isn’t essential. It isn’t food. You can’t live on just water for a long period of time.

They come from the same carton. How would that even be possible?

>selective breeding is the same as injecting jellyfish DNA into the genome of a banana
Please stop

Read and weep.

>injecting jellyfish DNA into the genome of a banana
that's not...that's not how that works.
stop watching TV for a while

TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE IS LE SCARY IN LE REAL LIFE!!
WHY CANT SCIENCE BE EPIC LIKE ON RICK AND MORTY!?!?
WUBALUBODUBDUB

>nutritious
Water is not nutritious.

Where the hell do you get you food from? Everywhere I go organic apples and grapes are both large and fucking delicious

>Water doesn’t provide nutrients
Water literally IS a nutrient.
>and can't sustain a person for a long time.
Water can sustain people longer than food can.

thats from a futurama episode

I can't believe I'm actually doing this for you.

Can you go the rest of your life without drinking water? Yes. You will get water from the food you eat. Can you go the rest of your life only drinking water and not eating food? No. Your body will shut down from lack of nutrients and you die. Water. Is. Not. A. Food.

>take jelfish
>stik needl in jellyfsh
>extrakt stuff
>put teh stuffs in banan
>bana glow pt2
>sciENCE

well the organic is at least 3 times as expensive, so i don't even have to cut it open.

So you're saying you need water to survive you just don't need to actually drink it. But this goes against your argument that water doesn't provide nutrients and can't sustain a person for a long time. After 3 days you die from lack of water, after a month you die from lack of food. Water is clearly more important.

>Can you go the rest of your life without drinking water? Yes.
WRONG.
Camels can do that and so can very few other mammals. Humans aren't capable of that unless you only eat watermelon from now on. Except watermelon is not nutritionally perfect; you'll go into diabetic shock eating nothing but watermelon for every meal.

Yes. We NEED water. We also NEED blood. Is blood a food just because we need it?

That is so broscience.
Although, technically you can go the rest of your life without drinking any water. It's just that the rest of your life will be about 3 or 4 days.
That's like saying you can go "the rest of your life" without breathing. It's true, but you'll die within 5 minutes.

Poor guy coulda just googled it and saved himself some embarrassment. Oh well, vood shit regardless haha.

i wouldn't take this bait even if it had a mil on it

So I’ll eat a normal diet but add watermelon to every meal, Einstein

Oh dear

>watermelon isn't water
it's right in the name you fucking water shill. you won't trick me

Read the image again.
Blood is not a food or a nutrient because you don't need to consume it. Your body makes blood on its own, as long as you have enough...water. Water is a thing you need to consume because your body needs it. It's food.

Have fun with that diabetic shock, Fat Albert

No. It’s not.

>source: some random fuggin forum on teh internetz

Doesn’t change the fact that water provides zero calories. You lost. Food provides energy. Water will never ever give you a single calorie of energy.

1.) Water doesn't need to provide calories to be a nutrient you fat fuck.
2.) You don't win an argument by exclaiming, "You lost." That's not how arguments work.

calories alone are not a defining factor of nutrients

It’s all semantics. If you were invited to someone’s house for food and they told you not to eat all day and you showed up starving and they served you a glass of water you’d be pissed. Know why? Because no sane person considers water to be fucking food.

It takes two seconds to Google this shit.

>someone asks if water is a food
>the answer is very clearly 'yes'
>you say no, try and fail to defend yourself
>"dude who cares it's all semantics lmao"

OK but you literally argued semantics in your own posts.
So maybe don't dismiss semantics if you've used it as an argument.

Please stop posting.

Everything was obvious as soon as he made that blood post, you guys really just love to fuckin argue. Hurr durr circle vs square. Oh well look how the thread started anyways

thread like these make me realize how stupid a community i waste my time engaging with.

embarrassing.

these

THE MOON IS A PLANET

the one on the right is obviously overcooked

A lot of fruit is wasted anyway because it doesn't look appealing regardless of whether it tastes good. I remember going to an orange farm as a kid and getting these huge oranges almost the size of my head for free because they were too big to sell.