Take a dump

>take a dump
>water splashes on your ass
>wipe
>mfw it only makes wiping more effective
>walk away with my ass cleaner than ever before

how are you retards still distusted with toilet water, it's as clean as tap water

well most of the time the disgust comes from the fact that before shitting, you're pissing. And the splash resulting of shitting just splashe your ass with piss. That's where the disgust comes from.

>water splashes on your ass
not embracing poisidon's kiss

A lot of people already understand this, and have long since been using bidets.

why spend money for another bowl, when you can easily achieve the same effect with raw power of your arse and gravity

your ass is already covered in shit, how isn't that worse than piss

Do you have a long slit for an asshole? How the fuck is your ass covered in shit? Or do you just stand above the toilet with your ass cheeks closed tightly?

if yours is so clean then why wipe at all faggot

Jokes on you. I use baby wipes. I get the benefit of water without having to use shit tea to try to clean shit.

I'll take shithole cleaners for two hunned Alex

This porcelain bowl gets mistaken for a "low down sink" or a footwasher more often than it should.

What is a bidet?

Shit + piss is worse than just shit is what I'm saying

You don't have to buy a separate bowl, you can purchase bidet attachments to put on your existing toilet.

>What is a bidet?
Basically a small jet that shoots water up your ass.

Thats still additional cost for something that mother nature has already given us

Why not apply water with handshower on ass before wiping, wiping your ass only without any water is fucking disgusting shit sprinkles are bound to be remaining because of sticky nature, apply water like sane person

Oh that sounds like fun, seeing as how I am a raging homosexual who loves butt stuff

Based

>Shoots water up your ass

Never been brave enough to use one huh?

Nah shit definitely trumps piss

MFW all the toilets in japan shoot water at my ass and feel clean after.