ATLANTA

Why are they so cute, bros?

She's not white

Why is this allowed?

Does Donald have any nude scenes?

this show would be good regardless, but the fact that it triggers Sup Forums types makes it even better

>I'm #Triggered because I dislike white genocide

Nice one

this show is for attractive people isn't it?

>THIS TV SHOW IS ACTIVELY MURDERING WHITE PEOPLE
this is why you're triggered

van is top qt

Some Sup Forumstards were actually pretty vocal about how they liked it better than something wrote by "SJW and jews".

Nice strawman

Its a show that takes place in America. A country on the brink of a race war irl. Whites are being bred out en masse.

They choose to exclude whites from the creative process in this show even though whites are the majority and the founders of this country.

Imagine if Japan was being flooded with immigrants and race riots and in the middle of that I decide to make a show made by only white people talking about "white struggles in Japan" in their country. People would call that raycis. But here its brave to actively stoke racial tensions and shit on whites

i think that was just because they thought that one episode was shitting on trans people
>A country on the brink of a race war irl
except that it isnt
>Whites are being bred out en masse
except that they aren't, they're just having less kids than other people.
>They choose to exclude whites from the creative process in this show even though whites are the majority and the founders of this country.
since when do you owe the ethnic majority of a country any creative input?
>race riots
what race riots are currently taking place in america?
>People would call that raycis
and they would be wrong
>actively stoke racial tensions and shit on whites
except they aren't doing that

what a shitty post

They just liked the episode that called out trans acceptance culture.

>a show about niggers niggering
no thanks

quality post user

>Mixed girls with natural hair

Fucking this. Nothing hotter than a mixed girl with an afro.

Too bad this qt didn't have an afro in The Get Down.

>except that they aren't, they're just having less kids than other people.
Yes, that's another way of saying "being out bred"

Yeah, every post itt is cancer so far, but she's a terrible character and it's the writing and the acting and also the philosophy behind the show at fault.

The show would be lots better if her character didn't exist.

>>A country on the brink of a race war irl
>except that it isnt

If Trump wins he will calm down racial tensions so there won't be one

If Hillary wins its happening before the end of the year. Mark my words

no interracial propaganda, nice

>it's an Earn's girlfriend episode
>it's actually good

outbred does not equal bred out
>trump win will be good for race relations
holy shit you people really are through the looking glass lol

I like black people

With Obama there is racial tension, with Hillary there'll be gender tension

Because white men are the easiest of all people to trigger.

Funny, it's the complete opposite to me. The show has some real absurd points but everything is so real. You might not like her as a person but she's that, a person and not just a character.

>it's a paperboi episode

Will racismposting stop after Trump loses?

it's getting annoying

>white genocide
>Donald Glover's Atlanta
You don't even know what you're saying when you use this term anymore, do you?

nah, they'll only be emboldened by the whole MUH RIGGED ELECTION narrative if he loses and emboldened by the IT'S OUR TURN NOW mentality if they win

basically the future will be full of racistposting any way you slice it

>Its fine that he doesn't hire whites

>Its fine that he depicts whites as evil

>Its fine that critics are hailing this one of the best show of the year

If he wants to make a black only show then why doesn't he shoot it in Africa? Hmmm I wonder

I'm a Sup Forums type and I love the show. You should kill yourself.

It was surprisingly good. Never disliked a
ccharacters so much.

Lmao this is why the GOP is dying

you're not a true Sup Forums type if ypou dont hate black people, nice try

>"I like to make things up that didn't actually happen to pad my social outrage persona"

Yes because acting like """Sup Forums""" actively gives that much of a shit about all tiers of your imagined oppression doesn't make you look like a hyper-sensitive baby at all. I bet you think all "da wite people" waste time wringing their hands in anguish every time a new Atlanta or Luke Cage episode airs.

>race war was a lie
>we actually end up with a gender war
>men lose
>we end up as cuck work slaves and only the cutest among us get to breed
Doesn't sound too bad desu. Would much prefer over the race war. Plus I'm cute so I'll end up as a breeder slave in the house instead of a cuck field slave in a chastity belt.

it's happening in this thread lol why are Sup Forums the only ones who likes to pretend Sup Forums doesnt exist? also i am a "da wite people" lol

He doesn't depict whites as evil, he depicts people as assholes. Some of them are white, some of them are black. Most of the people he hangs out with tend to be black because as a fact of life, you stick within your circles.

Well it definitely triggers people like this

Have you been to Atlanta?

you'll pay for your betrayal, uncle chad

why does she look like abu the little monkey from aladin?

Finally, a show where the negro isn't in a interracial relationship. Kinda refreshing.

"critic" as a career choice is quickly becoming career suicide. They are often so off the mark these days as far as what the broader audience prefers. More and more people are finding zero value in today's pop culture critics.

Not to mention it's easy to be talentless twat writing takedown pieces about actual creators and the hard work they do. It's why Libs gravitate towards critic careers so hard since they don't like to do actual work.

yeah, everybody knows that most creatives types are conservatives

Shit really shocked me too.

>uncle Chad
Kek

>Implying this isn't just you replying to yourself

>i am a "da wite people"

And like your typical white anklebiter, you're pathetic. I don't give a fuck about your "allyship" white boy. You're ALL gonna burn. You think sucking my black dick will get you brownie points? please

Different user but most of Sup Forums hates niggers and not black people. I know I do.

T. Black Bahamian regular of Sup Forums (not the butthurt one.)

Pretty good.

All the ones with actual talent? Absolutely.

Just glance at places like DeviantArt to easily see that Libs are just hacks ripping each other's "styles" which were already ripped cartoon network and anime. True artistic talent is all Conservative.

I really need a writefag to redo the American history article on Wikipedia about slavery with gender stuff instead of race stuff. And we need nuggets in there like "Uncle Chad's Sex Cabin".

>white """"liberals"""" trying to act """woke"""

They're definitely useful if nothing else. For now.

>white genocide

the fuck my man

this reaction is why the show is so fun.

it was a joke about how hollywood and the music and the music industry are overwhelmingly liberal and how "art school" is basically political shorthand for a certain demographic of the far left. and your counterpoint to this is... deviantart, apparently? not quite sure what that's supposed to be proving

LOL

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?

WHO LIKES BEING WHITE? NOT ME!

I HOPE NO MORE WHITES GET HIRED AS WRITERS. #NOMOREWHITESAVIORS

Paperboi is so damn serious. Why doesn't the weed male him chill? Be more like mah boy Darius, who inherently understands the absurdity of existence.

>black girlfriend

DROPPED

Every white person that appeared in this show has either been a straight up racist asshole or a pathetic, cringey stereotype.

That's just a fact and I don't know why you lie about that?

No one gave a fuck when Spike Lee did it.

so why take it as an insult to all white people and not just the ones who are cringey racists?

Good job derailing the thread, retard.

they would've showed up regardless

The transracial kid was the funniest shit I've ever seen.

What's Van gonna do now that she's unemployed?

reminder that atlanta is being actively shilled here, only like 2 people watch it and these threads pop up every day reminding you to watch atlanta

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TALK ABOUT SHOWS I DONT LIEK!!!

CTR shills

Same ones that shit on Trump threads

>Look at this show with non-violent blacks, aren't they smart!

Propaganda

And they could have been easily ignored, you idiot.

Performers have to take themselves and their PoV seriously or else they would collapse from the flimsyness of their identities.

whatever happened to the jidf? everyone seems to be ctr instead since election season

what acronym will we get to be next?

They're violent, tho. The show's pretty real.

Meme retention, mah dude. Only the strongest survive, and our fixed temporal perspective predisposes us towards novelty. It's why black culture is so trendy, like Yachty not giving a fuck about Nas.

She'll probably get hooked up by her mom regardless, they seemed to be on good terms. It's going to drive a wedge between her and Earn, though.

All the black people have been assholes too. The only exception is Darius and he's a walking meme

I really, really feel for Van. I'm more or less in the same place as Ern in my life but her constant self-doubt really hits me.

FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S 2016

WHY ISN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND WHITE ?

JESUS CHRIST