/cum/

Fuck Qatar edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6AapzgHTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=uk5HT7loZyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=2wFrXdcwVHY
youtube.com/watch?v=cIt-VrA1B7s
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Interstate_580_near_Tracy,_California.jpg
dogtime.com/quiz/dog-breed-selector/breedsmatchup/MjUyNjV8NCw5LDE3LDE4LDIxLDI2LDI3LDMwLDM0LDM3LDQwLDQ0LDQ3LDQ5LDUxLDU1LDU5LDYwLDYyLDY0LDY5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gf

one of these flags is not like the others

is that a turd sandwich?

They also brought salmon and moose and let them go free. Wanted it to feel more like a British colony not some wacky terrestrial bird island with giant bugs.

can anyone help me find the original song from this

youtube.com/watch?v=s6AapzgHTSE

I keep searching cum baby song, but end up with unexpected results

Could you even imagine being so autism that you never realized dongs were hot until you were old

you think you're funny spamming this every thread?

Is it weird to fuck an onahole in your friend's shower?

>geese
>moose
>salmon
>rainforests
>mountains
>chinese people
>high risk of earthquakes
so basically what you're saying is that NZ is basically BC but next to australia

neat

car just hit something outside my window and drove off lol

You forgot poo-in-loos, loads of aboriginals, and incest in the interior, but yeah basically.

tfw so hot you don't need to be witty

can't stop listening to neo nazi music lads

Qatar sucks but you're not going to stop terrorism by attacking Iran and supporting the KSA while slowly giving away our personal liberties so the surveillance state can try to mitigate damage

youtube.com/watch?v=uk5HT7loZyI

me

Qatar is a protectorate under India.
potentially big memes if Saudis try something substantial

We can achieve world peace by killing the Semites.

honestly Iran is the source for vast majority of western terrorism I don't know why we don't take them down with the help of a few middle east countries

the Sultan is also sending troops lol

I need song suggestions

Wait, he didn't blame Iran?
What did Qatar do to him?

Every /C.U.M/ thread is now about California and why it is the best, most populous and nearly largest state of the United States of the entire world.

>honestly Iran is the source for vast majority of western terrorism
source?

Can't wait for Turkey + Iran + Qatar to fight UAE + Egypt + KSA. How long do you think it'll take the Arab coalition to surrender? I give them a week.

breitbart

i wish cara hair would grow faster so i can get new raection pics sooner

Best in education too
oh and military defense. Without California we would be invaded. Area 51 can't defend the whole Western United States.

I wouldnt say its that great

central california is abysmal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

but UAE has nice westernized folk!

Have you ever driven 99? Its the best part of the best state in the best country of the best planet.

my blood type is AB+

Why can't Mexicans into good music?
Seriously their musical contribution to the world is shit

Arabs are always terrible at warring. Turkey and Iran will destroy them in a week.

Super power by 2017, India beat expectations, america will be BTFO for good once india trounces our saudi ally

no, Id usually take 65 or I5

both countries alone would dismantle the Arabs in under a week--they only stand because of the United States

nice try but hezbollah hates al-qaeda and vice versa, shia and sunni do not get along

My friends is in the UAE currently on a Navy Ship, he must be exhilarated as fuck. I want to watch brown people kill each other too

Hence, the problem. Well it reduces traffic but keeps you from seeing some great places.

born too early to explore the world
born too late to explore outer space
might be born just in time for a world power shake-up

I wish we could finally get a president who recognizes that Iran would be a better ally than Saudi Arabia and Israel. Unlike SA and Israel, the Iranian government doesn't support terrorists who kill Americans and doesn't bomb our ships "by accident."

*Shuffles into the thread in a trench coat*
*Pulls out a shotgun and starts shooting folk*

>stockton
>modesto
>turlock
>great places

Maybe the whole ISIS going off on Iran will change American policy.

>California
>great place

>A West Point study based on documents uncovered in Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad found that the Iran-al Qaeda "relationship is not one of alliance, but of indirect and unpleasant negotiations over the release of detained jihadis and their families, including members of bin Laden's family." According to longtime Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) analyst Bruce Riedel: "Rather than being secretly in bed with each other as some have argued, al Qaeda had a fairly hostile relationship with the Iranian regime. To get members of his family out of Iran, for example, bin Laden had an Iranian diplomat kidnapped and then traded. The Iranians released some of his family members in the deal but then double crossed al Qaeda by not letting one of his daughters, Fatima, free
hmm yes

failing to see any significant evidence here, and fyi Hezbollah is not a terrorist group

So apparently AB people can receive blood from anyone but can only give to AB people.

So now i feel good about all those times i ignored the whole "we need blood donors".

AIPAC will never let a non-shabbos goyim into the white house

A bit of crime doesn't entirely ruin a city. Just makes things a bit nerve wracking from time to time.

it's probably deeper than that
like Turkey our NATO "bro" doesn't like Iran

its has some great places and some shitty places

>youtube.com/watch?v=2wFrXdcwVHY
>youtube.com/watch?v=cIt-VrA1B7s

>people that refer to other people as "folk"

Lebanon would be better if all the Muslims fucked off, it took the Christians from neighboring Arab countries, and joined NATO.

donating blood hurts

I had to get a blood test once but I never expected it to take so long sucking you out. The worst part of it was that I never found out what blood type I had.

the hell it is, I was literally driving by stockton yesterday and it was miserable

>hot
>flat
>nothing for miles around
>that fucking giant cowfarm

reminder that most americans live in anti-social and auto-centric suburban subdevelopments that breed autism and obesity

You can still help. ab blood to ab people frees the blood from donors to other blood needing people.

I'm an O blood type, I go every other month

I don't like either of them alone

Reminder that you're a mulatto subhuman who desperately wishes he was white (despite pretending that you don't) and that your mother is a chimpanzee.

>Californians

why would i want to be white? what are the advantages?

I would like to live there

Shieeet

let's not pretend here that canada's any better when it comes to new neighbourhoods, most of ours outside of bufu nowhere nunavut look like that too

Me neither but those are the sources

I hate it!

It's the montreal mulatto user, he is butthurt about things.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Interstate_580_near_Tracy,_California.jpg

fucking look at this

would you want to live by these ugly hills?

montreal mulatto usually has 3 flags, there's another less cancerous quebecer who just uses the quebec flag

>he is butthurt about things.
Yes, cars
new builds in canada are atrocious i agree

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

.au

fake news site m8

that looks like gta 5

i just read that my plasma is universal huhh

Hey guys I have a neat little trivia question for you.
California is 62% what?
a ) 62% grassland
b ) 62% below sea level
c ) 62% nonwhite

I used to live there but don't remember these hills. Looks more like Manteca.

b?

This nigger removed his third flag long ago. How the fuck have you not noticed it was him?

>f-fake news
The absolute state of the worst coast

Did you miss 6th grade science class? Who doesnt know about blood types at your age?

d ) all of the above

Wrong. Don't worry, you get another chance.

What dog do you match with?

Go to Dog Matchup

dogtime.com/quiz/dog-breed-selector/breedsmatchup/MjUyNjV8NCw5LDE3LDE4LDIxLDI2LDI3LDMwLDM0LDM3LDQwLDQ0LDQ3LDQ5LDUxLDU1LDU5LDYwLDYyLDY0LDY5

i didnt know my blood type until i got my drivers license.

Hell if you asked me yesterday id have probably pulled my license to tell you what blood type am i lol.

is something i have never thought much, but i was daydreaming about getting shot on the leg.

Cs get degrees.

delet this

Literally what the fucking hell

How is this a dog? lmao

its the mountain range coming form livermore into the valley

You're right! California is 62% nonwhite and only 38% white. Isn't diversity great?

Also this is the description for this thing

>It is described as a very versatile yet contradictory dog, being both good with children and "fit to kill any other dog of his weight".[2]

Not a fan of bl*cks or bl*ck "culture"