Hello Sup Forums. I’m just curious as to how many of you killed animals as a child and turned out fine...

Hello Sup Forums. I’m just curious as to how many of you killed animals as a child and turned out fine. People always say that children who do that turn out to be fucked up or psychopaths and whatnot. But I turned out completely fine, and one of my friends did too. I remember back when I was in grade school, I would always drown baby birds and cut toads open. Now I’m in grad school, hold a job, and have a decent social life. Is killing small animals at an early age a phase; or something that should hold little concern?

I killed many things, and I will kill many things. I suppose though that if you never become one of those things it won't much matter to you.

I did that shit as a kid.
When I was in my late 20s my mom straight out asked me if I had turned out to be a serial killer.
I turned out fine in regards to torturing animals and people. (I don't do either of those)
It's a signpost for sociopaths. But just because you travel down the same street as someone, does not mean you are going to the same place.

Bump

no

Also OP if you are a man I don't think you could even control killing or not killing. For most of us it is genetic. People are terrified of serial killers so they look for any signs to help prevent their spurts of terror.

Just know that you can't control the urge to kill, but you can control what or I guess who to kill, and when it is acceptable to do so.

i killed lots when young and now im allergic to strawberries

This thread not getting any replies is really pretty lame. Fuck this board is what was really killed.

i concur. maybe this thread needs bananas or logs to be popular

I've never really killed any animals, I did enjoy messing with ants by flooding their nests or by blocking the entrance with bubble gum, I think it's common and not really a big deal

Death is also part of life, so you are more natural than those who do not kill anything.

I grab a bat in summer and kill all the wasps around.
>Feels good man

your philosophy is retarded and you're retarded for spouting it

One time my grandfather found a hornet nest inside of a wall, he drilled a hole in it and sprayed in some venom, the sound was similar to that of a plane

what kinda venom

I have no idea, I was like 10 at the time, I think it was the kind you can find in normal store

>browsing Sup Forums
>turned out fine

you can buy venom at stores?

You are a bitch for being afraid of truth. You are a deceiver for posting your hate against the truth for others to see. You are a faggot because you know not the struggles of a real man.

Kill yourself you fucking soy boy or I will by delivering so many facts you can't take it.

A venomous snake once crawled near me in our backyard. Grampa pulled me back and straight up murdered the slithering cunt with an axe, of course me watching it all. Probably explains why I vist Sup Forums plus gore sites daily.

whats a soy boy

Wasps do pollinate you fucking imbecile.

A neo faggot who support feminism and has or had a dick between his legs.

No they dont. I went to school for waspology

It makes you a genuinely horrible, sick person, and yes psycological evidence points to this being a socio/physcopath tendency.
Of course you could always just be a piece of shit.

I fucked a Yorkei once does that count?

thats prbly worse than killing it

Really? That is what I thought about you, and your post.

jews

Eggplant?