Be trump

>be trump
>russia collusion allegations propping up but not really being taken seriously
>fire comey just to make sure it doesnt go anywhere
>whole country's radar starts buzzing and this blowoff story blows up
>ohshit.jpg
>decided to fire the new guy they appointed to investigate me because if it didnt stop the investigation the first time it definitely will the second time
>a bunch of my staff threaten to resign because continuously removing people investigating you is fascist as fuck
>back down
>FF to today
>entire world thinks im a cuck
>all my former allies are flipping and selling me out
>dont even have funding for wall yet
>probably gonna end up in federal prison after the investigation concludes
>mfw

Lol, a year later and still no evidence.

Lol, a year later and still butthurt

Garth, that was a haiku!

>Lol, a year later and still no evidence.
>"hurr durr a private investigation team doesnt release the details to the public in the middle of the investigation"

Nigger are you retard? This is the response you kids always give but it is so fucking weak kek

>Hurr durr if they had any tangible evidence they would immediately bring him up for impeachment, not continue to investigate for another year.

Just accept your loss and prepare for another one you sissy butthurt cuck loser.

Lol, yeah you pussy.

>"if someone wins an election they are now exempt from any and all criticism and are great"
>tfw all trumpcucks have to love obama now

7 more years.

>probably gonna end up in federal prison after the investigation concludes
yep

his only "graceful" way out if to resign on his own like Nixon before whit really blows up with trials and impeachment

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You retarded faggots have been promising this for more than a YEAR. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Ever?

Nah. Otherwise, you wouldn't be Leftists. Belief over reality!

Remember how Hillary was a 98% certainty to win? Remember your pain when she lost? Well... same sources continue to push the Russia narrative with no proof. Order some tissues, brace for another major disappointment, you're in for some more pain.

Sorry. I really am. But reality is a bitch.

See above

>entire world thinks im a cuck
His wife is getting blacked in Florida while he's in Switzerland

The Nixon investigation lasted more than two years, these things take time you retard.

>not realizing that lawyers take this long to investigate and build cases
>not realizing that Mueller is building cases against more than just Trump
>not realizing that Mueller is investigating more than just conspiracy

nice fantasy

> reality is a bitch
> lives in foxcandyland where there is no russia collusion and the GOP is working for the people

>implies that federal investigation is bullshit because they aren't publicly releasing the details of the investigation as it is being conducted
>clearly fucking retarded

Cool story bro

sure kid

sure kid

stay mad kid

Nope. I watch multiple sources along with CNN. Still a big nothing.

>not realizing that Mueller is building cases against more than just Trump
>not realizing that Mueller is investigating more than just conspiracy

This. These idiots don't even understand that this isn't even an investigation meant to be about Trump. It's about Russian interference. Every single thread just happens to lead straight to Trump. But of course this is just a grand conspiracy led by the deep state to discredit an actually amazing leader in the eyes of the world by faking news and creating evidence. That is way more believable than a guy inexperienced in politics not understanding that he can't take things of value from foreign entities.

Realistically, a woman that rich and attractive would have no use for a white man

And they whine and piss and moan about the shit HRC/Obama did when Trump does the *exact* same shit.

Deals with Russians, private messaging and email services, lining his own pockets with government money, can't make up his fucking mind about anything, lies constantly.

Oh but he makes them libruls cry, hurr hurr.

>>Hurr durr if they had any tangible evidence they would immediately bring him up for impeachment, not continue to investigate for another year.

Or perhaps, they have the evidence, and they've spent a year turning state witnesses like Flynn, in return for plea deals.

Perhaps they've spent the entire year building a case that cross-references every statement from dozens of people who've been interviewed, to make a watertight case?

Perhaps they've taken a year, because the investigator is the former head of the FBI, and that means that he's done the work so no stone is unturned, and is ensuring that every single avenue of investigation is complete for his report?

Perhaps all those little dirty rumors of money laundering, and corruption, and all that, are each an avenue which has had to be investigated?

If you seriously think an investigation into something as complex as that case is brought to charges after a few weeks, without investigating every single tiny detail completely, you are utterly ignorant of reality.

>"watching" sources
>confirmed retarded

cool story bro

so weak
so beta

stay mad kid

>"nah its just the deep state conspirators" - trumpfags

Oh and how much are they paying you samefag?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You've got too much of a boner for making the left wing sodomites.

Trump is a horrible fucking president. If we had a competent Conservative president, we'd get more shit done. Instead, we have some smacktard trolling everyone, fapping to Breitbart and Fox News coverage, not getting anything passed, and likely handing the Dems full control by 2020.

And with their groupthink in full force, they'll ram so much shit through, it'll make your head spin.

so weak
cry more bitch millennial

*Making the LWSs cry.

no one cares what you think kid

Blame the primaries that led us to the choice

sure kid

>be dumbass
>make shitty Trump threads daily
>never have anything original to say
>repeat the same trash until what little of my brain exists goes numb

>give me my wall so I won’t look bad or I won’t give you what you want

Or just checking off the boxes. Wouldn't want dems to scream it's incomplete.

The existence of an investigation doesn't equal guilt

Clinton administration and Obama just lawyered up. Fifa will be released. Jail time for the DEMS. Time to refill our mugs with libtard tears. Have a great 7 more years, soyboy.

I hope dems don't cave. Looking forward to deporting DACA.

Nothing Burger

Sage

libfags keep crying

Source?

OWND

100 shillbux (TM) have been deposited into your account!

Y'all have been saying this same shit for years. I'll believe it when it actually happens.

How about this
>nobody knows what evidence has or hasn't been collected.
>everyone shut the fuck up about your hairbrained theories until the investigation concludes and we find out whatever they decide they want to tell us that probably isn't the whole truth anyways.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. "Fake news"
Haha, trumpsters looking more ignorant/mentally challenged as each day passes. Can't wait til November...
If Trump doesn't have a stroke, his presidency will only deteriorate further, beyond the mid-terms.

trump maybe a genius though.
he knows that libtards are all about bashing his twits so he just keeps posting stupid shit on his account while working on making america great again behind the scene.

Keep resisting. You're doing great!!

>working

Right....

>bring up a news story that just broke today
>complain about how unoriginal it is

You don't even know what OP was referring to do you? Sigh, this is what happens when you only watch Fox.

SUCK MY BIG FAT ALPHA DICK!

of course.

>tfw the right's idea of sources is posts on an image board

Who gives a shit? What does it have to do with Trump?

Ivanka is going to look pretty hot in an orange jumpsuit though.

This isn't about right or wrong mate, this is politics, if there is no evidence they'll make some

November is so close ... you libs are gona lose so big that after that we will not even need to talk to you any more .... only idea DCN have to put up is anti trump ...and America do not buying it

>someone says something mean about trump
>"oh fuck hes not wrong uhm uh b-but crooked killary cliton!!!1!111"

>"and America do not buying it"
Ivan they're paying you good money but you're not even doing the Rosetta Stone lessons they told you to do?

>Lol, a year later and still no evidence.

I'm sure that's what Manafort, Gates and Flynn have told Mueller before getting their balls cut and being forced to eat them

Waiting for Kushner and trump jr indictments in the next 6 months

>be me
>fake news
>make up stuff about trump
>pushing everyone to vote for him in 2020 by the lies I’m creating
>people that didn’t vote for his first term are now voting for his second term because they don’t trust me
>say he is incompetent
>facts are he is competent
>mfw my plan back fires
>mfw I handed the 2020 election to trump
>mfw I have no face

how the retarded post

this retarded

don't forget about Papadopoulos

he literally had to suck Mueller's cock to not end up in prison, yet

so weak

Texas actually. Sorry my English is not perfect but i still have right to vote . You can stuck your DACA voters up your ass

sure kid
wasn't she supposed to win?

sure kid
stay mad

To be as dumb as you. .. yikes.

>skips on facts
>brings back Hillary

it's like you're retarded

oh wait

right? so he's stalled his own agenda repeatedly by doing that. it's clearly all part of his master plan. A plan that just -looks- like him being grossly incompetent.

dream on lib

Take time to plant that much evidence you know, they're still making the case so you don't know what they got/made yet, it's a surprise

Hold your breath.

please

Well that makes no sense at all. They sleep in seperate rooms.

working as well as trump saying fake news nowadays.. troll on troll on.

Stay mad kid.

so weak
stay mad kid

>muh evidence planted

it's funny because I know you are not pretending, you are that stupid

I do, it won't take long, don't worry

so weak
no wonder why she lost

She's probably about to divorce his fat ass....