The Simpsons was the show for Generation X

The Simpsons was the show for Generation X.

What is the show for millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

family guy

bahbs buhguhs

archer

rick and moawty

if this is the best this generation is got then lol

Millennials = 1986 to1996

The Answer is The Simpsons.

I wasn't watching the Simpsons when I was 6.

I like how every time someone defines millennials on Sup Forums, it's a different year range.

>I wasn't watching the Simpsons when I was 6.
what type of life did you have, I was watching simpsons at 6 and I was born in 85

I was born in 1990. When I was 6 I just played Castlevania and shit.

Sponebob.

how does it feel knowing you are the start of the shittiest generation to ever hit this planet

>. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Idk why don't you tell me?

Rick and Morty my man!

Your culture is just a shitty iteration of a better culture AKA the late 70s/early 1980s.

it's basically anyone who was a teen to adolescence over the millenium.

pleb

Millennials = 1996 - present

>What is the show for millennials?
Adventure Time

Millennial = 1980-2000. See

This is the real answer.
If you really ask around, there is probably no show that more people ages 18 - 27 will be able to accurately quote and take joy from unless it's The Simpsons

It's spongebob if you go on any social media you will see a lot of spongebob posts and quotes

Are you retarded? It takes about two seconds to google it and find out you're wrong.

I was born in 92, watched King of the Hill and futurama more than the simpsons, to be honest, family.

futurama

>early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.
thats about 20 fucking years. Thats a huge gap

My older and younger brother would be labeled as millenials and they they have nothing in common due to their age difference.

If you grew up on spongebob you unironically have autism. That show was horrifically infantile and if anyone still watches or likes it over the age of 12 you should grow up

>I was born in 92
Holy fuck kiddo, are you out of diapers yet? Shit in 92 I was having my first divorce