How does Sup Forums feel about Snowden?

How does Sup Forums feel about Snowden?

He was right acting the way he did.

Agree. I don’t understand why people think he is a traitor.

I also agree. The government was doing shady shit and he did the right thing. The sad thing is, nothing changed. For the better, that is.

National hero.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Snowden?

Should have his face added to Mt. Rushmore

In years to come he will be remembered as a hero, but for now he is branded a villain by the big bois in power.

Yeah I doubt those cucks in the right would allow that

The only thing that changed was how they covered it up some more

America is too fucked to fix, I'm glad he got out alive at least

He's a bitch ass nigger is what he is. Traitor to the US and defects to RUSSIA? lol, yeah good luck defending him on that.

If what he did was so 'right' why did he have to tell the whole world
>HEY GUYS I DID IT!! xD xD!!! IT WAS ME! PRAISE ME!!

literal definition of attention whore, and an actual dangerous one at that. He should be hung.

aaaaaaaand here’s the cuck

I really respect this guy for what he did.

I trust him so much I`d let him cum in my ass and take his word for it that he didn`t have aids.

who? is this guy even relevant anymore?

You have to ask Sup Forums how we feel. Fuck you asshole do some fucking leg work. Fucking lazy. You deserve an ass kicking.

I'd cup your balls while he pumps you full of man juice.

Narcissist, possible autist
National hero.

good guy he is

He never was. He's a traitor and a Russian spy under the guise of 'muh freedum' activists of US.

Let me tell you, this fucking idiot doesn't give a FUCK about your freedom. He released over a million documents and crippled our intelligence gathering methods. Oh and btw, bush gave them full access to do it. It wasn't illegal.

But thanks snowden!! American hero!! Thank you for making us so vulnerable for another 9/11 praise snowden!!

I think you mean Captain America

Hang him

still sore that hilary lost, huh?

I know how I feel, just curious how you guys felt. Neck yourself.

He sounds like a trumptard to me

U crazy, your tinfoils missing a spot

>bush gave them permission
Yeah kill yourself

If you're gonna bait, at least try

Fucking 2 weeks after 9/11 idiot. At least learn what the fuck happened before you even try to talk about it.

A real american hero.

Who was bush to give away our freedom? A fucking nobody that’s right faggot. Idgaf if there’s 10 9/11’s, our rights shall not be infringed.

I know you're trolling but I'll bite.

If he would've stayed in America, or any other place that has extradition laws with America, he would be in jail or killed.

Whom do you feel he should've told? The government? You're retarded. It had to be spread as far as possible so it would get out to as many of the people it was affecting.

I think Joseph Gordon Levit is a pretty cool guy. eh leaks state secrets and doesn't afraid of anything.

he's not a traitor, just a whistleblower with a very justifiable cause (selling private info of americans to companies discretely with no accountability). both of these things have not been officially disputed, and have been comprehensively supported

he does give a fuck about freedom. he's going down in history as a notable freedom fighter. you're not going down in history as anything you're just a trump-ass-kisser

he released lots of documents illegally, yes. the intelligence gathering he was exposing is unconstitutional, reprehensible, and just because george W bush did something doesn't make it right. The civil war, the revolutionary war, all rebelious acts which were in reaction to unjust laws of taxation and slavery, among others

this has nothing to do with 9/11. the confirmation of domestic spying has little impact on the likelihood of another 9/11.

slavery is just?

The gobermints doesn't like whistleblowers in general and wants to make an example of him, as a chilling effect.

Yeah okay. If he gave a FUCK about ANY US citizen, he would not have exposed as much information as he did. He literally crippled our intelligence agencies to gather intel. He gave up the WAY we gather intel. Now even IF we went through FISA, it wouldn't fucking matter because Snowden is a narcissistic fuck who only wanted attention because his life sucked.

He. Is. A. Traitor. Any other conclusion is just you being fucking delusional and not knowing anything at all about what you're talking about.

If there is a Hero out there in the world, he is this one.

Nice try faggot, but he’s a hero. More of a hero than those milfags who go around demanding people to thank them for their service.

>tfw trying too hard
Your feminine penis is showing, user.

moron. gave up his life for something nobody cared about and made 0 difference. He could have done more to protect society by staying on the inside.

>but muh service detected

forget good arguments, CAPSLOCK and putting. periods. between. words. is much more effective.

This. I'd rather my entire family die than see them and my countrymen live even more like slaves.

"Crippled our intelligence agencies"
Thanks, I needed that laugh.

Sorry you're right. Great counter-arguments there my bad, you're clearly right.

What are you doing here Alex Jones?

The man literally destroyed his life to tell people the government was overstepping and robbing them of their constitutionally guaranteed liberty.

GOP attacks him as traitor.
MFW Im a GOP voter.

Just because you vote GOP doesn’t mean you have to follow their propaganda. I tend to vote Dem but I love my damn guns.

They trusted him and he fucked them... well, he showed some shit done by gov, but still that was a pretty brutal betrayal

Well, we trusted them, and they betrayed the American people. That’s karma.

>I tend to vote Dem
The literal problem with America.

True, but he exposed 'murrica to other countries. If you did nothing wrong, there is no worry

>They betrayed our trust!!
>I know! let's fuck over EVERYONE an put lives at risk
>That'll show em!!!

Retard.

Sure kid.

>you did nothing wrong don’t worry
>implying he wouldn’t have been executed

>lives at risk
What lives were at risk again?

>someone has a different opinion than i do? They must be what’s wrong with America!
>being this retarded

More like
>Uneducated opinions based on emotion

Fucking everyone in US? He didn't JUST leak that the NSA was listening in on US citizens, also all the methods of the way they gather intel.

Anyone being previously monitored was tipped off and were able to change their methods of communication so they could plan terrorist attacks without scrutiny.

World wide hero

>How does Sup Forums feel about Snowden?
Should receive a fair trial followed by execution.

man make history

>Uneducated opinions based on emotion
>literally the basis of the Republican Party and all right wing faggots
Who gave this autist a computer?

Weird, no one has died since the leaks... guess no one was really at danger huh?