What would be a normal price for mushrooms? Ive been selling them for 5eu per 3 grams, or is this overpriced?

What would be a normal price for mushrooms? Ive been selling them for 5eu per 3 grams, or is this overpriced?

Send me some for some dick pics

That's literally cheap af

back in the day paid $15 for 3.5 grams these days it seems the average price for 3.5 grams is around $30, can still get them for 15 but i have just noticed most selling them have their prices set for around 30 these days.

Are they any good?

Thats pretty cheap, in germany you can sell 1g for 10 euro and most people would not complain.

A friend of mine used to grow them himself and sell them for 15 euro a gramm

I pay 170$ an ounce in Canada.
That is a bit on the expensive end because my normal guy doesn't stock mushrooms, so he needs to get it from someone else so he marks it up a bit.

I sell my shrooms for $5 a gram... or $100 an oz to people I know.

Send me your address bro... I can send you oz for $120

Thanks for thew offer user, but I'm good.

lmao i sell them for £10 a g and people still buy

Not even fucking with you..
I sell them for 18€ for a 4g pack.
People tend to eat the whole 4g, and think they are getting some super quality shit, when in fact they are regular golden teachers.

Mine are always wavy caps

Growing them is so cheap, gave most of them away for free, but your price is fair

What's the best strain to grow for badass trips?
I've grown some b+ and eating 5g didn't melt my brain,but it was definitely fun. What else can affect potency?

just eat more

This sounds about right where I'm located

I've always sold them for $30 an eighth and have never had complaints. Mushrooms are one of those substances that people rarely ever buy, so there usually isn't a problem if people pay that much.
If you are looking to make some actual profit, switch to selling weed. There is always a higher demand for weed than there is for mushrooms unless you usually hang around drug-ridden degenerate social circles.

the profit in weed is horrible, you have to sell pounds to make any real profit from it. Shrooms is honestly one of the best ways for profit if you have a large group of clientele/customers for it, besides other class x felony risks like cocaine, X, etc. Weed is the easiest to sell for sure, but there is just no money in it, you are basically selling so you can smoke for free, that's about all you will get out of it in my experience.

only if you have shit connects. I always double my money or more when i buy and sell

you sell weight or gram by gram?
gram by gram sucks but can make a hell of a lot more.
and yeah i could agree with you on that, if you have shit connects its impossible, if you got a good plug with a deal you can make some decent money.