My brother just came out as transgender

My brother just came out as transgender.

Wtf do I do about this Sup Forums

stick it in his boipucci

i feel sick

bully him subliminally and intellectually or bluntly, correcting with traditional catholicism of course.

Is he cute?

that feeling goes away after you blow a hot load into his boipucci to assert your dominance over him

Well, if you love your brother and want to be supportive, then try to be someone he/she can talk to, and feel like they can trust. Trans people face a lot of negativity, and it cane be really helpful for them to have someone they can confide in and who can reassure them that they are loved. Do your best to avoid being judgmental and just try to focus on listening and understanding. People really like to feel that they are understood.

You mean sister

No. I'll be honest he looks better dressed female but not by much.

Fuck

Ok I get you thx man

Leave him alone, let him ruin his life on his own.

You have to accept them for who they are, you aren't 『intolerant』 are you?

I was intolerant of transgender before, but this has completely changed my view. Ill love him/her no matter what.

maybe thats the mdma talking

> People really like to feel that they are understood.
>Feel
Pandering to a faggots feeling will not change him, only teachings and reasonable teachings of tradtional catholicsim.

Good on you user, I used to be intolerant myself until one of best friends came out to me as transgender

unfortunatly he cares about this brother user

Destroy him and don’t refer to him as her just keep “accidentally” doing it and eventually give up and always refer to him as he and his real name that our great father almighty blessed him with. And force Jesus into him

Yeah. If you asked my 24 hours ago I would have been like fuck that no way. But I realised my love is too strong for it to stop me from loving her/him. Thanks for taking the time to reply. It was a bit of a shock but I realised his/her happiness is too valuable.

Don't offer sympathy to the mentally ill; it's a bottomless pit

athiesm's condemned and degenrate faggotry user.

It isn't hurting anyone. What should I do in your opinion then? Abandon him?

sex him or be sexed

Use it as an excuse for you to come out.

haha fuck you

still incest my guy

Thats why subliminally and intellectually do it, if bluntly is too mean.

It wouldn't hurt anyone if it would turn out he would put his dick in to roadkill, it doesn't mean you should support and be happy about it.

older or younger brother?
Abandonment aint cool, but neither is that fucked mentality of his. Try to figure out what it stems from, or risk a depressive/suicidal slump from his inhibition to accept his roles as a biological male and his identity

rawdog him everyday to please him

Vape and rape

yes chef

No problem user, also yeah the same shit went through my head when my friend came out, the happiness of people around you (as long as they aren't hurting anyone) is more important than any convictions you may have

Older. I think hes always been a bit suicidal. Im worried that this is some sort of last resort thing, like if he cant be happy as a woman then hell off himself

>reasonable teachings of traditional catholicsim

delete him

gotta go thx for the replies my guys

Do you mean he already cut off his penis? If so, just leave him.

Kill yourself, fucking tard.

he/she still has a penis as far as i know

If catholicism can beat the gay away why are so many priest Shota irl fans.

Damn shame, convince that boi he still likes girls and needs to get into a gym and then into a fighting ring _thatll make his balls drop and mentality up

its up to me to continue the family name. do you know how much pressure that is

ikr

Then do whatever you can to stop him.

one is one and two is atleast one, so in your case just as bad as mine. But you could always just start by picking up chicks from lowincome places and tether them down as you go. Aint no-one says you need to be married to have kids

You should make a bait post on Sup Forums.

Kill yourself

No u

slap him upside the head until you knock the crazy out of him.

never speak to it again.

hes my brother/sister tho

you cant relate?

>know she's transgender
>still calls her ''he''

mate i found out 3 hours ago

BU-but the ((media)) ((History)) books channels say the churches full of pedophiles, gee i wonder why..

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

youre asking Sup Forums about traps?

haha i know man but where else can i ask about it anonymously to a large group of people in the same demographic as me

>Teaching and promotes his Liberalism, homosexuality as truth
>Gets offended about rightfully calling it what it is.
>being this insane about reailty and facts

>the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..
you got any proof faggot? Catholicsim is the religion of cuckholds.

Well, just remember it is nothing bad. She's still the same person as ''he'' was.

except now she's a cunt

hahahhaha

Transsexualism is a problem, hell, maybe it is even a mental disease however its not hurting anyone. Why can't we just respect it?

Damn it. I have the same issue, but with a younger brother. I've been thinking about asking Sup Forums about it but all these answers are useless.

Hey bro we're in it together then haha. How do you feel about your younger bro/sis?

It's hurting themselves. but they have the right to mutilate themselves

yeah like what if he regrets it

Tin foil hat really restricting blood flow huh?

They have no influence on that, it could happend to anyone, even you.

How are they hurting themselves?

get over yourself, faggot, lol

Do you knwo what the medical side effects of pumping yourself full of the opposite sexes hormones and mutilating their genitalia do?

you know what i agree with you. i know you are probably intending to troll but i do need to get over myself and focus on her. thx for your reply

nothing to the before and after suicide rate i hear.but if it makes her him happier in the time being then fuck it

He's infinitely stubborn and has abysmal self confidence. If we ever disagree on anything, he'll just say, "ok" and walk away. He's very much a neet. (We are both in college living together, which doesn't help.). I sincerely want the best for him, but he absolutely refuses to take any of my advice.

tf are you talking about. that makes o sense in the context of what I just posted

many trannies regret getting full SRS surgery. that's why their suicide rate is so high

I thought the suicide rate didn't change in trans before and after surgery

Burn it to the fucking ground

>Expects actual 100% proof in our time,
go ask Hillary, nsa, and the jews for your proof im sure they'll help you.

It increases their chances of multiple cancers, they become chemically castrated and the surgery could very easily be botched.

tell him how it is you fucking pussy, don't chicken out just because it's family
stand up for what you actually believe
call him a faggot and mentally ill, i mean that's what you want to do
are you going to let freedom of speech be silenced to spare his feelings? i bet you can talk him back straight, i know you know this works, we all do
he has to learn that it's unnatural and sick and that him being like that is damaging to the whole family and you as well, ask him what he's thinking to say something like this and destroy the family and your image of him
it's about time you put him in his place

I expect something other than you just talking out of your ass. I wouldn't be surprised if you were raped by the pastor

it does. And even if it didn't it shows how futile it is to get the full surgery.

Well, first off you now have a sister so there's that.

He'll regret it in a few years. Let him know that having a mental disorder is ok and it's not his fault.
If he's had counseling for 5+ years before the change then he'll be a faglord for the rest of his life.

bang the faghags that come out of the woodwork to hang out with your new sister

So what you're trying to say is that you don't have an opinion of your own. You can be swayed.

My cousin came out as gay (dude) and I've never talked to him since. Makes it easier that he was an annoying little cunt.

You basically have two choices:

1) Accept her as your sister
2) Cut her out of your life.

I recommend (1). If necessary, get good and fucking drunk, stew it over with your buddies, and then do (1).

You're not going to change her mind.

This. You now have a guaranteed pussy magnet.

Support him. My own values be damned I'd bury a body for my brother or any family member. Blood is both thicker than water and worth more than normalcy.

He's decided to be an ultrafag, you might not like it but he's one of yours, keep him/her going.

"No True Catholic" fallacy?

You're a Catholic, didn't they teach you fucking logic you pleb?

his*

Make him take 1mg of Schizophrenia medication a week.

This cures all feelings of trannydom.

If I at expand further on our dynamic:.
I've basically established that I don't care in the most literal sense; that is, whatever he does is his prerogative so long as it doesn't interfere with me. That doesn't mean I have to like it. If he started smoking I'd tell him not to, but ultimately it's his life.
I have fucking nightmares about him killing himself and there's nothing I can do about it because I know he wants nothing to do with my opinion.

Point is, those accusations about the modernist chruch in rome, are the same as hillary, nsa, and the jews in the non catholic world. They are based on truth and reserch other truth seekers have uncovered, but are unable to 100% acquire.

Hook up with your new sister

>transgender
Kill him.

do you think transgenderism stems from some sort of schizo/delusion disorder?