Story thread

Story thread.

You are Tyrone, a young African-American male who lives in the ghetto of New York City. You are packing your BBC, your trusty M1911, and enough rounds to bust a cap in any white boi's ass.

You just woke up in your dingy run-down apartment. What is your next move?

Posts with 3, 6 and 9 advance the story.

Tyrone goes into his wardrobe and pulls out a hoodie and jeans which he proceeds to put on, flexing his muscles as he dresses himself

Tyrone walks to the nearest corner store to buy some Arizona Iced Tea and a bag of skittles.

I kill my self because im a nigger

Roll

Do a vertical jump out of the apartment and look for the "nigga" that did this to me.

Roll

Thread over boys, gg.

Tyrone is wakes up depressed, he fumbles around his bedside table looking for something.
He pulls out a syringe filled with pure cocaine...

Go to college yo

You put the rusty M1911 to your head and attempt to pull the trigger, suddenly aware of the futility of existence as a nigger.

The weapon jams. Clarity washes over you. You could have sworn it was a white devil who took control of your body and tried to kill yourself.

What do you do now?

I jump out of the window and die

Tyrone throws himself out the window and impacts the ground with a crash, Tyrone was not aware he was only on the first floor

Go to Collage

a car that is going. 200mph per hour is on the road i jump car hits me and i die

Go to the nearest policestatoin

Roll

Sell some drugs, once I have some funds, start going to community college and work my way up to Colombia university. Once a graduate, get a job as a doctor. Buy hella stock and make millions. Laugh at peasant white bois while I fuck their wives.

You smash out of the window, still seemingly in a daze. The fall from your second story apartment shatters some of your bones, but unfortunately you are still alive. An ambulance is called and you are taken to the hospital, where you spent some days recovering.

"That'll be $170,000 dollars, plus another $1000 for the ambulance ride, young man." You turn your head to see an old white man, a doctor, standing over you in your hospital bed. You have $30 in your life savings. What do you do?

Tyrone arrives at the police station where he is promptly arrested

I beat up the doctor and try to escape

Yes Colombia, not Columbia. I’m a big big, can’t afford the good shiiiit

>1911
>enough rounds
No guns detected.

Hm, how should I mark OP posts so people don't get confused? Is there any way to namefag?

You pounce on the doctor, slamming him in the face as you mercilessly pound on him. The elderly white doctor's bones are broken by your merciless offensive as you teach his white ass a lesson. With a final crunch, you hear his spine breaking. Satisfied, you flee the hospital, nurses screaming at the sight of a half-naked black man in patient gown meandering through the hallways.

Just before you reach the exit, a fat white security guard stops you. "Freeze!" He takes out his taser. What do you do?

I run back in hospital and fuck the nurse

The nurse is male

Good one

steal a car and run away from the police until I get 4 stars, get killed and respawn at the nearest hospital, repeat twice then quit the game

[OP POST]

You double back inside the hospital, the fat security guard unable to keep up with your powerful black muscles as you outpace him. Hearing sirens blaring outside and police surrounding the hospital, you try to hide in one of the rooms, where a voluptuous, attractive blonde female nurse is also cowering in terror.

"Wassup baby, you want my BBC?" You casually stroll over to her, your dick becoming harder in your pants as you close the distance.

"Stay the fuck away from me" She screams, completely frightened by you. "Stay the fuck away or I'll stab you!" She grabs a scalpel from the table, pointing it at you.

Frustrated, you smack your giant lips. What is your next move?

user the nurse is male

I pull down my pants she sees my gigant dick and she drops the scalpel amazed by my huge dick

[OP POST]

(Unless it's a suggestion that involves killing the character/ending the story, I will try to incorporate it mostly faithfully.)

The nurse is filled with penis envy "she" looks at her penis and feels ashamed with herself

>You are Ty-rone, a young nigga who lives in the ghetto of Detroit. You are packing what looks like a fun-sized twix bar in your pants, your trusty Hi-Point .22, and enough rounds to commit suicide by white boi po-lice.
You just woke up in your dingy run-down apartment that you share with your auntie and six "uncles" and your retarded cousin 'Ray-Ray' who needs them corrective shoes to walk. What is your next move?

Instinctively, you pull down your pants, revealing your gargantuan black cock. The female nurse gawks in amazement at your huge black dick, dropping her scalpel in a moment of shock. Seizing the opportunity, you pummel into her and pull down her pants, forcing your BBC into her pussy as you thrust into her like an animal. She screams in displeasure at your assault, but you take no notice as you continue rutting her.

Suddenly, you hear cops surrounding the room. "Come out with your hands up, you fucking nigger!" Your dick is still half-way in the pretty blonde nurse's pussy. What do you do?

Reroll!

I take off her brae so cops see her tits i jump out of my window my legs broken i go into ally and hide ina trashcan

Forgot to mark [OP POST]

Tyrone is overcome with pleasure and looks down at the pussy he's violated... Only to discovered its not a pussy at all but rather a mans dickhole

steal something

Keep fucking her

[OP POST]

You pull your dick out of the nurse and seize her by the hips, pulling her up so that she faces the oncoming police. Snapping off her bra, you expose her breasts to the rushing cops, momentarily dazing them with the power of tits. Then, realizing your chance, you dash over to the window. As you smash into it, one of the cops opens fire, a bullet entering your left buttock before you have fully defenestrated yourself.

As you hit the ground, you get back up, mercifully unhurt expect for your bloodied buttock and bruises from the fall. You head into the alleyway, hiding in a smelly, garbage-filled trashcan - the stench is not too different from your home.

As you hide there for an hour, suddenly the can is lifted up by an old white hobo, who raises his eyebrows in amazement at you. The cops aren't far away, and it looks like he may blow your cover. What do you do?

Btw guys, if I don't get 3, 6 or 9, I will just use the first post to reply to the update comment.

I bring him in the trash can put my hand over his mouth and rape him

say "You gonna vote for Oprah in 2020 bee-yotch?!?" and then rape him to death, regardless of his answer

[OP POST]

Without second thought, you grab the hobo and force him into the trash can with you, as if a scene from a cheap horror movie. The can is small, filled with rubbish and the two of you struggle to fit in, but you manage it.

Putting your hand over his mouth so he can't scream, you tug his pants down and begin forcing your BBC into his anus. The old man whimpers in fear and pain as you proceed to ravage his elderly ass, but you take no heed of it. You pummel that washed up wrinkly old anus until you finish, pumping your black seed deep into his bowels.

You lie in wait there for several more hours, the police eventually giving up their search and the blare of sirens growing more distant. As you creep out from the trash can, you noticed the old hobo suffocated from your hand over his mouth in the hours you spent with him in the trash can. It's nightfall now, what is your next move?

Hit the strip club

I kill hobo take his clothes wait for night folow the hot blond nurse to her home and fuck her when she enters her home

start nig nogging it up till im dead or in jail and get as many women pregnant and steal as many things as i can along the way.

[OP POST]

Your left buttock is still bleeding a little from the bullet wound, but you just don't care. Your BBC is the most important part of your body, and you follow its commands.

Still smelling like a sewer, you make your way to Busty Betty, the nearest strip club. Your black dick is stirring as you think of all the hot scantily-clad white wimmenz inside, but you are stopped outside the door by a muscular Latino bouncer.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can't go in smelling like that. You need to leave the premises right now."

What do you do?

Go back to hospital and folow the hot blonde to her home and rape her again

Pull the race card

go to the library and use their computers/internet to post 'we wuz kangs" stories to further your people's cause and end the cycle of struggle

Go get myself a basketball and a watermelon.

I commit a mass shooting

Roll

[OP POST]

"Fucking racism, it's just 'cos I'm black," you mumble as you leave the scene. As you trace your steps back to the hospital, wandering where to go, you notice the hot blonde nurse leaving.

Like a predator, you stalk her as she slowly makes her way back to her home not too far from the hospital. Unfortunately, it appears she notices you out of the corner of her eye, and she screams in fright, beginning to sprint home.

Licking your big black lips, you take after her in quick pursuit, but she manages to reach her house and slam the door shut, locking it before you can reach it. "Ayo baby, open up, I just wanna finish hitting you with my BBC!" But there is no reply from inside.

You don't have much time, she's probably trying to call the cops on you right now. What are you going to do?

Smash the window break her phone and fuck her in ass

Go home and sleep.

>stick it in her butt
>take $20 out of her purse
>jump out window
>...
>profit

Go git sum fowties and git lit af

[OP POST]

You smash the window with your bare fists, the shards of glass lacerating you but you hardly care as you are overtaken by lust.

Leaping into her home, you quickly run upstairs, but her boyfriend is waiting for you, aiming a shotgun right at your head.

"You fucking coon! You wanna rape my girlfriend again? Get the fuck on your knees, you're gonna die!"

What do you do? The white boy aiming the shotgun at you seems awfully angry, and doesn't seem like he will back down.

Pull the race card

Run at him because he forgot to turn safety on knock him out kidnap his girlfriend and take her to your apartment

I bend my dick to my ass and fucc myself

Dance for the cops

>You are Tyrone, a young African-American male who lives in the ghetto of New York City. You are packing your BBC, your trusty M1911, and enough rounds to bust a cap in any white boi's ass.
Except for the name are you literally me?

[OP POST]

"Das beez racyiss and sheeit", you cry out to him, complaining. "Ya don't want me sleeping with your gurl just cos I'm black!"

"Fuck you!" He screams, his anger rising, his face flushing red as he presses the shotgun against your temple. "Any last words, you fucking worthless nigger?"

In a split-second, you use your divine melanin powers to ascertain that the shotgun is on safety, and you use this to your advantage. You slap the shotgun away, and pummel into the surprised white boi, beating the shit out of him, stomping your feet on his face and giving him a solid kick that knocks him out.

Heading into the bedroom, you notice the distraught blonde nurse, frantically dialling 911. You smash the phone and restrain her, binding her hands and knees. You then pick her up over your shoulders and steal their car, driving her home to your apartment.

She's bound and gagged now, ready for your BBC, but the sight of a pretty blonde nurse being dragged into your apartment has attracted attention from other negroes in the ghetto. You hear knocking on the door.

"Ayo, it's yo old friend, Trayvon. How 'bout we hit her together? Don't be a bitch ass nigga. You owe me." The voice comes from outside.

What do you do?

Kill him because i fuck my blone alone

Go fuck him in the ass to assert dominance. Then go back and fuck her.

dick is broken gotta go to the hospital now

[OP POST]

You grab your M1911 that's lying on the table, loading it up with rounds as you head to answer the door.

You open it, but instead of there just being one black, Trayvon brought his whole crew. 12 niggas, all looking to gangbang your hostage. Swearing at the scene, you quickly pull out your M1911, blasting Trayvon in the skull and killing him, but his homies pull out UZIs and shotguns. You barely close the door in time and take cover before the front of your apartment is peppered in bullets, shots ricocheting as they bounce off the walls.

The sound of gunfire lights up the whole hood as intense gun battles break out, other black gangs joining in and shooting at each other as an all-out war breaks out. Ducking over to your blonde captive, bullets whizzing over your head, you're not sure what to do right now as you hear a running gun battle outside.

Do you try and take the risk and fuck her, or just hunker down and not catch a bullet in the meanwhile? Or something else?

Get in car with blonde ang to to a hotel and fuck her there

Get in car with blonde and go to hotel and fuck her there*

stab her and her 'friend' ron

Do some crack.

[OP POST]

In rage and frustration, your small black mind can't process what's going on. You've been interrupted yet again! You grab your rusty kitchen knife and stab the blonde nurse several times, she squeals in pain as you badly wound her. You even slash in the air, attacking her imaginary friend "Ron", before you calm down and sit on the floor, breathing heavily from the exertion of your rage.

The gun battle continues outside as the nurse lies there. She'll bleed to death soon with the wounds you gave her in your rage. What do you do?

Run outside using the blonde as a meat shield. U start shooting at other niggas as u run away

Go to hospital leave her there wait couple of months for her to recover kidnap her again and fuck her

Invest in bitcoin

He has only 40$ so he cant

wonder how the fuck i got a hold an m1911, and not a stolen cop's m9, a hi power, or some other shit

he gon set up a Pee-Cee to mime that shit

Become overfilled with lust for revenge, as the other niggas made you lose your mind for a second and kill your woman. Run out yelling and shoot some niggas

[OP POST]

Even your small black mind feels sorrow at what you have done, regret overtaking you.
You head outside and try to take the bleeding nurse with you, but there's a fierce gun battle going on! Several nigga homies start firing as soon as you make your way out. Bullets whizz around you as you use your nurse hostage as a shield. She takes dozens of bullets, but unfortunately one particularly high calibre bullet rips through her and tears into your right leg, sending you tumbling down, the pain searing through you. You are then promptly kidnapped and taken to the local gang's safehouse.

As you come back to consciousness in a dimly lit room, sore from the wound you have suffered, you notice a gigantic black male standing over you, seemingly the leader of the gang. "I heard yo killed Trayvon, you bitch." He pulls his pants down, revealing his 15 inch black dick. "No one kills my boys and gets away with it. Now I'm gonna tear you a new one."

His BBC will probably tear your black ass apart. What the fuck do you do?

Take the blonde and distract him with her and run

masturbate FURIOUSLY

Commit mass shooting

Re

Roll

Tell him you have hiv

ye, Tyrone is giving off Kel Tec vibes

Become giganigga

Rolling

Use you superhuman black strength to rip his dick off and beat him to death with it

>implying a nigger would own a 1911
fake and gay

[OP POST]

You try to reach and pull out your M1911, but it's not there. The gang has obviously confiscated it.

Now the gangleader looks even more angrily at you, his gigantic black dick stirring to attention. He begins to slowly move towards you, his dick pointed right at you. What now?

I taunt the leader, making it obvious that I won't even feel his tiny little dinkie, not to mention the fact that he's too much of a pussy and stage fright to fuck me with all his buddies, instead doing it alone.

re