Why are Muslims accepted by the left, even though they go against all their beliefs? (women's rights, LGBT rights...

Why are Muslims accepted by the left, even though they go against all their beliefs? (women's rights, LGBT rights, and tolerance)?

And what if the muslim is white? Do they still get the special liberal treatment?

Because left-wing ideology is a mental illness. The year-long tantrum in the USA and the paranoid-schizo "Russia collusion" rhetoric should be all the evidence anyone needs.

because the left also hates jews and supports everyone who is against israel

The idea that social liberals automatically accept Muslim beliefs is an abstraction.

Liberals believe in acceptance. We do not believe that this means bending over without any lube and gritting our teeth. I'm gay. If a Muslim comes after my faggotry he's gonna get a fist coming at his nose and aiming for the back of his head. But if he keeps his shit to himself, we're good.

Maybe the problem is that the Religious Right in this country can't possibly imagine anybody accepting anybody else's religious beliefs. You know, like they can't. Maybe they can't help but come after our gay and feminist shit themselves, so they're assuming that every Muslim will advocate in government and society will behave just like them. Which they don't.

Maybe this is mere projecting how you treat liberals onto how you "disapprove" of how you perceive liberals treating yet another challenge to you. Maybe your brush is too broad when it comes to Muslims and Liberals.

PS- Tom Cruise is a Scientologist and he can fuck right off with their own systemically encoded homophobia.

I grew up in a school with liberal muslim students that interpret the koran loosely like most people do with the christian bible.

Basically not everyone who grew up muslim is insane or even believes that shit. They just have to or face punishment. Which is why they are moving.

Im left wing
I hate muslims and hate goyims
I hate what the kews does to palestina
I hatw the muslims killing people.for nothing and raping womens
Altougth i hace a muslim friend, he run away from.turkey because the extremist muslims

This is accurate
But exteemist people exist in any religion
Even the budism

The left also seems to ignore their autistic “cultural appropriation” bullshit when people other than middle easterners become Muslim too.

That's because it's a religion and not a "culture"
culture is where you are from and is community based.

People can belong to the same culture and not the same religion. You can be black and muslum or black and not muslim and both of those people still belong to black culture, but it's not a religion because it has nothing to do with life, death or spirituality.

BUT, cultural appropriation is totally fine. It's actually kind of autistic how far some people take it. like whites not being able to wear dreadlocks. That shit is fine and actually most liberal people are not that autistic.

The internet likes to argue about fringe stereotypes like they represent entire groups of people and that is ruining political progress.

But meanwhile they get upset if you wear braids....

because "retardism" is a thing today

this image should be forbidden on Sup Forums becos it started the whole newfag/cancer invasion.
so fuck off newfags and bring some fucking OC to this fucking board. lets Make Sup Forums Great Again!
> no pic realted becos no pics

I’d say embracing middle eastern values and sometimes wearing their clothing garments etc would be enough for the left to be triggered. Which would be appropriating their culture.

Actually the left hates when people do that. I live in portland and you would be hated for being a white person wearing muslim shit if you didn't actually convert.

t. trailer trash trump supporter

I’m saying if they did convert. How isn’t that cultural appropriation? It’s clearly not my culture or heritage, yet I still wear it and embrace it as my own.

because left is about being fucking retarded.
throwing fags off the buildings is good
mispronouning faggets -> needs to get their life destroyed & 400k fine

slow

po

ke

.jpg