Does anyone here legitimately like Taylor Swift's music? Like, if she wasn't your waifu, you would really like it still?

Does anyone here legitimately like Taylor Swift's music? Like, if she wasn't your waifu, you would really like it still?

Please, somebody explain the appeal (musical).

Its alt righters assuming she isn't left wing

I don't think she is left wing tho. I reckon she's probably kind of centrist or lightly conservative.

There's something insanely sexy / sexual about a woman with her hair bobbed to that length, with bangs.

this. Her small tits don't help because I have a small breast fetish.

Nice shoop faggot

Yes, I listened to her RED album and I've been a fan ever since. Then went back to her old music and kept discovering new songs I liked, now can't wait for Reputation.

Red is actually pretty good. Can't say I honestly am impressed by her new stuff.

Technically her song writing is amateurish even on red except when Max Martin is helping her.

I'm referring to her constant need to squeeze in cute lines into parts of the music where they don't fit. She also likes cliches too much.

The newer albums have more corporate control and aren't as earnest and really are just max martin songs performed by T. swift rather than Taylor swift songs.

Most of them could easily be Katy Perry or Brittany spears songs because he writes for moat pop artists these days.

I'm not excited for reputation. The old Taylor is dead. All that's left is the pop brand Taylor who sings for the max Martin band.

I remember giving Red a lot of chances. I really want to give everything a fair shot. I didn't hate it, just found it very generic.

Except that it did have this really 'positive emotion rush' affect on full blast through the whole thing, engineered in the production, that reminded me of the shallow happy feel of antidepressants. That's what her music feels like to me, pharmaceutical music, in the blandest sense.

>mass shooting
>entire left is shitting on Trump and whining about gun control
>/our girl/ doesn't say a word about either and sends flowers to the cops (who BLM hate)
Love her.

quality detective work

At first I thought that headline said "Muh respect"

>Brietbart

I would prefer if she wrote all her own songs but I don't mind if she gets a little help for some. I hope rep isn't co wrote as much as 1989 though.

Her 1989 album is fun to jack off to while looking at pictures at her

I would like her, but she isn't morbidly obese.

i don't get the appeal for her musically or physically
her music is fucking trash and she looks so fabricated by the music industry to sell to as many records as possible

Asking for it

>Breitbart
what a loser you are

>I reckon she's probably kind of centrist or lightly conservative.
You mean just like almost all of our democratic politicians?

Bbrrrraaaaaapppppp

There's so much good music out there to listen to. Why do you have to focus on worthless top 40 trash like Taylor Swift?

Delete

I hated wildest dreams.