This triggers the poorfag

This triggers the poorfag.

I can't wait to see the crypto currency crash to nothing. All I want is the tears of miners

Agreed! And it will come!

better chance of free college in the US

>using real cash for equipment to "mine" imaginary "money" you can't use

GENIUS.

LOOOOOOOOL
Cryptocurrency is in his early stage

Why do you think people invest billions into new coins?

ETH PoS hard fork is going to fuck these guys.

alos who the fuck is using 1080Ti? 1070 is a much better platform.

Not to mention you need a good CPU, not a GPU.

well good luck waiting your whole life retard. bitcoin, (the only cryptocurrency actually worth notice and relevant) will always grow. it has alwyas spiked like it has in 2017. and everytime it comes back down the normal price of bitcoin now stays higher. And there will ALWAYS be people using bitcoin and have businesses with bitcoin so it will never crash. in 10 years from now 1 bitcoin could be worth 500K or even a million dollars. But what i can promise you is it will be more than what it is now. youre a dumb cunt and you deserve to be poor with no bitcoin because you're one of those skeptical idiots that doesn't actually know anything about bitcoin.

God damnit fuck these people i hope btc goes to 20 dollars so i can afford to play new games again

>1080ti
>not a b250 mining expert mobo

36 1080 ti = 123.41 mh/s in ZCL and 33.46 mh/s in ZEN = 206$~ revenue

you could buy 108 1060 for the same price and get 252.48 $ in ETP and 235,95 in ZCL

remind me how my 3200/monthly is imaginary?
I literally sleep and make money on top of my annuel income. nt

>Bitcoin spiked
>Bitcoin actually just had massive crash in value
Sure faggot, keep thinking that.

anal ly*

This borders on being a pretty good pasta , nice cringe cryptocuck

he's not wrong. By the "crash" you mean the new low of 10k per btc? LOL k. sick

>All these mad poorfags still using a 10 year old computer that can't make money
I agree that cryptocurrency is fucking stupid but you're equally as stupid if you're not taking advantage of it and selling meme coins to people right now.

I can make mad bank in any video game, but that doesn't make me rich IRL, just like your fictional bitcoin isn't worth anything IRL.

It is though. People buy the digital currency with real cash from people who have mined it. Why is this so hard to understand?

That's literally not true. Some coins are CPU focused while others are GPU focused.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're an autistic spaz.

> People buy the digital currency with real cash from people who have mined it

Keep believing people actually waste money on that shit.

oh my god how fucking stupid are you. even if you dont have common sense to know bitcoin is fine you can just look at its history and see the same thing happen every year. youre basically saying bitcoin has crashed every year with that logic. you're a fucking retard and the only one thinking ignorantly you cocksmoker. mark my words faggot, bitcoin will go up. you're like a flat earther, simple things you just cant comprehend or believe.

>Some coins are CPU focused while others are GPU focused.
Lmao are you autistic?

What do you trade

Are you dense? Do you not see the price of GPUs right now? People do spend real money on this shit.

no bro.. I play with tits not with GPUs

>2018
Still in denial. liking traps isn't homo either.

I'm not talking about autistic people who actually try to mine the coins, i'm talking about people who actually buy coins, no one does.

no you're just a fuckwit. the only one whos cringe is you. dumb fucking tard.

post your bank account / paypal status, not imaginary numbers and retarded graphs.

Yes, they do. There's plenty of buyers for all kinds of different coins. Keep telling yourself that though.

See

Lmao you are a dumbass hahahahaha ok bye

.2 payout 1/3 of my actual mining profit. so what do you mean?

see

How about you show me how much you've sold, bank statement pls.

Bitcoin was worth over $19,000 before the crash down to $10,000 and still not recovering very well, and daily transactions dropping 252k.

Face it, your fictional currency is dying because nobody fucking takes it because it's the equivalent of monopoly money.

You can reduce the problem to a lot of matrix multiplications, which GPUs are really good at. Much better than CPUs.

i dont give a fuck cunt. im sick of even bigger autists being snyde little faggots thinking theyre smart saying stupid shit thats not true just because they are the uninformed ones. The media pushes this fucking shit to. they got people thinking bitcoin is a scam because theyre so fucking confused and also hearing about all these new retarded hype crypto currencies, that shit is the real cringe

I just want a place to discuss investing again. /biz/ has their heads up their asses and everything is about crypto now.

Then post some paypal or bank statements of you selling off bitcoins for real tangible money you autistic faggot. If you're unable to, then you aren't making profit.

As someone with a refurbished R9 270x because I am poor, I'm pretty glad that people are getting money through whichever means they want to. Loafing around doing whatever you'd want while performing minimal maintenance on a computer that earns you money would be sick. Shit, having a job while also earning crypto would be even better.
If I had the money to buy another video card, I'd probably get into it again.

>all these people posting random numbers and screenshots of shit
Where are the bank statements???
xDD

Not same person but I can assure you i've already hit my RI a long time ago and even if it turns into dirt tomorrow I'd sleep just fine.

>2018
>The year where buying pre-built is cheaper than building custom
Best timeline

That is what bothers me too.

someone already has. l2r

>bank statements
Are you underage?

>pretty much anyone can now easily make lots of money by doing next to nothing

bye bye society

You weren't afraid to post the number of bitcoins you have, but you can't provide any proof that it was sold or that you have that much money ( bank statement, paypal balance anything ).
Furthermore having these """numbers""" doesn't mean you have the MONEY they're "WORTH", no point in having 200BTC if no one is going to buy them, and no one WILL buy them.
Have a nice day, delusional mongoloid.

>coinbase

That isn't a bank statement you downy fuck

lol no shit cunt. the fact that you think it would keep going or just stop shows how fucking ignorant and a waste of time you are. you're a goddamn moron hahaha. bitcoin was 1k at the start of 2017 now it is 10k and it will stay around 10 or 5k until it goes up again to say 30k. then it will drop and retards like you will think its crashing. then it will stay at 10 or 20k then it will go up, and down and over and over like it always has. in 20 years it could be at a million dollars for 1 btc by then while losers like you are being wrong about something else and completely forgotten about bitcoin. but like i said what i can promise is it will be more than what it is now

>Want to replace ancient system
>Get a nice affordable build going with an i5 8600k
>The GPU would double the cost of the build

I just want to replace my old ass eMachines but I'm not spending $2,000.

nobody cares, you have autism, etc.

what? how does that prove to millions of people sitting in their living rooms watching the news that bitcoin isnt a scam. fucking retard. learn to read fag.

Not exactly. Mining requires a lot of electricity a lot of expensive CPUs and it requires you to actually find buyers. You can't just flip a switch and make money.

This is just like all the MAKE MONEY ONLINE or pyramid schemes people buy into. Give it another month, the meme coin prices will plummet.

>in 20 years it could be at a million dollars for 1 btc

As someone that is on the crypto train, you're a fucking idiot.

are you retarded? i literally go to college for free in the US dumbass

You write so much, having some numbers indicating the amount of BTC you have doesn't mean you have the equivalent in money, i'm pretty sure you don't even understand how this works.
There is almost no demand for bitcoin today, unless you talk about the people who sell and buy 20$ worth of bitcoins thinking they're on the "bitcoin train".

>prebuilt is cheaper
literally how

>community college means something here

having mommy and daddy pay for it doesn't count as free

goddamn it im sick of this autism shit you all have fucking autism yourselves. youre all fucking losers and whats worse is youre wrong and when someone calls you out on your annoying shit you call them autistic because you know youre a fucking faggot loser who knows fucking nothing. so shut the fuck up you stupid fucking loser or fucking shape up

You're the retard who thinks that because BTC is presumably worth 10k$ that it actually does, the fact that you have 2 or even 5 bitcoins doesn't mean you have the equivalent in REAL MONEY.
Dumbfuck.

Because a lot of companies haven't increased the prices with the insane GPU inflation. So they still take 1060 3gbs for example into account for only $150-200 instead of the $400-600 price mark they're at now.

GPUs are easily double their price right now and some triple. Something is seriously wrong when you can buy a fucking top end Titan for the same price as a 1070 Ti.

a high end graphics card that normally costs 300-400 USD is now costing 700 to 800+ USD. You could buy a pre-built rig for 1.5 to 2 grand and be spending less money, and knowing that the card you're getting wasn't abused for monopoly mining

Can't wait to see crypto crash this year so I can finally afford to upgrade my shit again.

>where are the pictures of the bank balance
oh wait...

pocket lint.

im pretty sure you didnt even read what i said so i know you dont understand how this works. so what if theres no demand for bitcoin today. tomorrow is a new day

How do I into bitcoin?

Wrong use of the word "literally." There is no figurative way to interpret it.

I can't wait until all these idiots flood the personals and eBay with their crispy burnt ass cards after the meme coin crash.

So you prove that you've spent money but have not EARNED money with this mining. Good job, you fucking idiot.

well it basically does unless you cant get it out, dumbfuck. btw that sentence didnt even make sense hahaha

If digital coins really are a worthwhile investment and you can actually make real money from them, why are people getting so triggered over the nay-sayers? Shouldn't you be laughing all the way to the bank instead of arguing with them? Why do the digital coin miners get so offended so easily? That's usually what people do when they know they've bought into something ridiculously stupid.

>-XXX$
>literally no +XXXX

what?

You basically proved that you bought BTC when it crashed a little.

autism.

can you at least pretend you don't have an IQ of 12? I already posted my CB. You can physically see the transfers. You not being able to make sense of two simple photos in front of your face is a perfect example of why you will never leave your current income bracket

I see a lot of spending on bitcoin, but not a whole lotta earning. Good job, you're a fucking imbecile.

They won't be able to make back the large amount of money they lost. Faggots with inheritance generally aren't good with money.

>Proven idiot with every pathetic comment
youre fucking retarded
there are plenty of grants to go to school for free
real free
not paying back
not community collegereal college
ucla

You're making transfers out of your bank account and that's it. There's no INCOME there, you fucking dipshit.

Where is the money that you own RIGHT now, money that you can withdraw at any given moment?
POST YOUR BANK BALANCE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

"Physically see?" Lol

>ucla
>free
Nigga even a grant won't cover it 100%, so fuck outta here lmao because they barely cover a semester of community college.

Let's face it: any college in California is it worth a damn, paid for or not.

because theyre are just as many retarded fags getting into it now that think they can just make a 10x profit. bitcoin going up caused a wave of retards against crytocurrency and a wave of retards that all of a sudden want bitcoin. both sides are a bunch of normie faggots who know nothing but talk and act like they do.

i actually bought a 1070 for a fair price and then upgraded to a 1080ti for only a $100 more so no no im not triggered or my friend who bought my 1070 for only $200, how much are those 1060's $300 now?

yeah you have fucking autism. its the only word you know

again
literally not true
maybe not for you because youre an actual nigger
but i went to saddleback college for absolutely free all my books paid for all my classes paid for and then i transfered
where are you getting all this false info?

you should plug all the photos he is posted to see that it's transferring out. They are deductions originating from Paypal, to the other accounts.

Don't worry OP I'm laughing with you.

Then you either got it way early or got lucky. Check the prices for them now and see the difference.

wtf is that a question or what?
i can tell you never went to school so im not surprised you know nothing about it

neat scam

got the 1070 for $400 and the 1080ti for $850 now the same 1080ti is $1,000

>broke my leg in America
>lol i didn't pay shit
you.

College in California is worthless garbage. Only spits out liberal and communist faggots like you.