Turkish girls

I visited Turkey last year, been there for 3 weeks mostly in Instanbul and on the west coast.

Since I returned to Poland I cannot shake the need to go back, the beauty of Turkish women is just hhngggghh.

While I was in Turkey I had sex with two girls, I know it's not some crazy number but it was enough to make me love them and want them.

Overall I was quite suprised with how "western" young turks can be and how open and friendly their women are.

This might seem like a brag thread but in fact this is a envy one, Turkish women are beautiful and very open for sex(most partners in Europe) you Turks can get laid all the time with such qts, it's not fair. I envy you fuckers so much, I wish I had so much chances to have sex with such hot women here.

>Overall I was quite suprised with how "western" young turks can be and how open and friendly their women are.
Well that's because you were in Istanbul and the west coast. The most developed parts and closer ties to Europe than the rest of Turkey.

Well it was a shock to me, the guys were all pimped out, some had earings, some tatoos, they looked even more western and liberal than the guys here. I even saw some gays kissing.

Same for the clubs, girls were dressed even hotter than here, more people going all out at a party, huge shock for me.

There is a cultural divide happening in Turkey right now between the westernized elements and the traditional Muslim ones. Maybe they take the liberal look further as an act of rebellion.

that's funny. I'm a Turk and I find Polish girls hotter

>things that never happened.txt
you wouldn't stand a chance with turkish women you slavshit subhuman piece if crap

Might be, I have no idea about Turkey besides what I saw.

Polish girls are overrated as fuck. If you want proper blondes go to Ukraine or Lithuania.

Stay mad looser.

Yes, I am engaged with a Turkish girl and it's all good. We actually met on interpals for the first time.

We will see each other this summer and, I have only been there 2 times, but we already want to marry. I hope we can fix that visa, so she can visit me in Sweden.

I am rus user and wishing good luck to my Pola brother and try to settle it with some Turkish girl rather then fuck around

I hope u will the one for u

Get revenge on all those turks who buy russian wives.

That seems very brave/risky but if it's love than I wish you all the best my man.

>settle it with some Turkish girl rather then fuck around
I wish, they're much easier to be around than most women I've met in my travels or here, plus a the ones I've been with were monsters in bed which is just awsome.

pic related

Please, stop the jelly.

There is no need, no one is taking the girls away from you.

Don't touch our women again you wh*te pig

The ones I've been with can be only described as white, looked more like Italian rather than kurd women.

Fuck off normalscum.

>tfw tatar
>only russian girls like me
>turkish don't

>tfw no turkish gf

>buy
implying superior Turkish Men have to pay money to put Their glorious Turkish Penis inside russian women.

if anything it's russian girls who Turkish Men drinks at bars in Antalya and Izmir so Turkish Males fuck the shit out of them.

Tatar girls seem good as well. I love the long black hair + brown/blue/green eyes combo, it's the mark of top tier women.

>While I was in Turkey I had sex with two girls
the internet is sure amazing sometimes

Polandbro if you like Turkey, I recommend you the university town Eskisehir. It's full of young students and liberal as fuck, plus it's not touristy. Lots of beautiful Turkish women there.

Poland is a popular destination for Turkish Erasmus student, you can hunt in your hometown too
And in my opinion Polish girls are much more beautiful than Turkish "girls"

And there are blond Arabs but they aren't white, are they, silly?

It looks good, I wonder if they have foreigners there or are used to them. That's a great advice austrianbro, next time I'll be in Turkey I'll spend 3-4 days there and hit the pubs/clubs.

You see, this is why this thread is already awesome, I'd never hear about this place if it wasn't for this nice user.

Me with my gf btw, I already posted some of the photos before, but can post more if u are interested

KAMAL'D

Cute

You'll prefer blonds with more Baltic look, I prefer dark haired, slim girls with this medi look I'm just crazy about. It's only natural, really.

I got some Turkish student girls at my city but they differ a lot, some of them even wear those head covers, sure there are beautiful ones but not as much as in Turkey itself.

You're not an ethnic russian though you liar.

nice

good luck user, all the best to both of you

Okay tell me what I am then, Imam pretty sure once I take my DNA test it will show slavic genes

>they are very open for sex
You have no fucking idea
They are only monsters in bed cause they dont like local men

I hope you both find happiness together user

Dunno dude, it's very subjective. When I see someone I judge the person by my own standards and by those a lot of turkish girls I saw were white.

Götünü vereydin onu sikerdi

Levantines are superior, culturally and aesthetically

no surprise they don't appreciate honour killings for talking to a man not related to them

You're half tatar half ukrainian.

Its just the COLONIZED fetish int users have, not anything else. I saw a black woman last week here in my city and literally had the biggest boner ever. She wasn't that hot by let's say american standards, but seeing a unique women made me rock hard. Same with a Indonesian tourist yesterday

Just remember that I don't have a lot of "material" to compare them to. I only had sex with 3 polish girls and 1 ukrainian girl before that.

It's very private but I'll give you a example, none of the girls made me climax on their own besides bjs, I always had to do the work. But the turkish girl did it with ease with a simple thing like riding me. The Polish girls didn't know how to move, nearly broke my dick or jumped on me just as if they were having a stroke.

>afraid of honor killings
>"I c-can't talk to your ordinary Turkish man"
>"SO I'LL GO AHEAD AND FUCK A WHITEY :DDD"
No wonder you're outwit by fucking birds in a war
And honor killing is a Kurdish thing

because European tourists won't report her to the Sharia police, obviously.

U can book a cheap ticket to Turkey. Cheapest airlines is Pegasus, but they can be very late, I had no troubles with them yet tough.

Book an apartment via AirBnb, a lot of them have good prices and they look good.
It don't cost so much spending time there, you could eat at restaurants every day.

Beware of scammers tough, download TripAdvisor to check if restaurant any good before u go.

I would recommend Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and Galata tower, but there a lot of other things u can do there.

Yes sure, we didn't know who my grandfather was, but that doesn't make me half Tatar! I am pretty sure my DNA results will be interesting, I am mix but it's Slavic mix

I wouldn't expect a higher quality bait from a man lost a war against fucking birds

how do you score with turkish girl ? i want to kebab'd my dick desu

He has a swedish citizenship.

Pest control is not a war

you should know

I always use booking com and some random airlines. Turkey is pretty good pricewise and since few days now I'm planning another trip for this august. Will be great, this time I'm planning on having more local food as well. Maybe I'll rent a car and drive around the Istanbul area.

Why not directly go to germany if you want to pork a Turk so much ? Take her back to your country as well, that'd clean up a bit.

Sure mate, and you are a nation

Don't even joke around, you think a turkish girl born and raised in Stambul is the same as one raised in Germany?

Yes because 99% of Turks in Germany are loyal to Turkey first and foremost

I'm talking abut the climate, culture, surroundings.

A turkish girl in Berlin dosn't try to get fit for the bikini season, dosn't eat the same food, or grow up in a the sunny beautiful Stambul among much more progressive people than(probably) Turks in Berlin.

factual post

turk in poland

he's polish, and you are Greek

You have to go back

I'd say it's not, I'm not really into asian girls(although the Hawaii type of looks is just superb) or black.
I just love this looks that Turkish girls have, a bit of tan, deep brown/blue/green eyes, long black hair. It's specific and I don't think about any memes or fetishes it's just what I find attractive.

>Shit was so cash

this, to be honest
the turks we have here are lower class factory workers.
They are completely different from the Turkish students who come here with Erasmus

Nah, they're pretty similar but keep in mind that diaspora Turks are mostly from the east of Turkey/Black Sea region while what you're looking for are those from around the Aegean.

Yeah probably, I knew there are differences but, like I wrote, I only been to the west coast of Turkey and I'm not planning going east since I was satisfied with everything like the coast full of small islands and mountains. I visited this place in the "central" coast and it was great, super clean water ,great beaches, tens of boats.

White = European, if your country isn't in Europe it cannot be white no matter how white some individuals in it can pass as.

Adorable/10

Use skyscanner for the cheapest flights silly

SVERIGE EVET

For me, it's Eastern Turkey

You will feel right at home :^)
*gets shot*

butiful western women

My gf is turkish, I can confirm

BLEACHED

Atatürk cup makes it sexual desu.

all of west turkey is liberal as fuck due to the strong revolutionary influence from Daddy Turk

overall turkey is pretty darn liberal anyway, anatolian islam is completely different from arabic islam even though there are the crazy dedicated muslims

also yes I love our women too, Turkish girls are the best looking girls and that is fact

I know some buttmad Germans that say Turkish girls are the ugliest of the ugly and I can say without a doubt they are simply autistic and their Turk-hate autism fuels their need to create more bullshit anti-Turk propaganda that even some Turks that go on Sup Forums are starting to believe it

fuck off scum

do you think she'll pop out a mehmet if you get her pregnant? she looks fairly white but you never know

>she looks fairly white
She would be considered swarthy even in Turkish standards; and she will definetly pop out a Memo

It will be a mix, we will name him Augustus if it's a boy :) He will surely make a new Roman empire