My brother is the dumbest meth head in history who's almost too violent to live want to help me get rid of him I'm...

My brother is the dumbest meth head in history who's almost too violent to live want to help me get rid of him I'm calling anonymous to help tank him all he does is bitch like a stupid child and we have to tank him he shits up everything and then sues like a little girl and twists all of reality with some meth head lawyer with money he stole from me and I'm tired of his shit he's even stealing from my mother. He's potentially the most violent sociopath on earth.

NYPA

You can't help the man just let him shit up his life I tried helping him all he does is abuse my family with his extremely abusive attitude. He's a squatter and he doesn't do shit he always has done nothing but steal from my mother while I was in school and college and then he abused us both and hired a lawyer with money he stole from doing nothing and then shits on everything he does he's the most violent person in the world.

*shits on everything my mother and I do

He thinks he talks to Obama it's the methhead in the sky he sets off every alarm like a little bitch then hires a meth head lawyer and walks like a dumbass and people can't stop his fucking dramatic shit.

Who the fuck cares???
NYPA, you retarded faggot. Tough luck.

He's literally homosexual and pays to harass me to have people call me homo and I'm straight I can't call the cops he just hires a lawyer and walks like a little bitch

That is his karma not yours. If you have hate towards him then he has included you in his reality. When you were 6 you guys loved each other.

He thinks it's funny the retard even didn't graduate high school he's the dumbest being I've ever talked to

Again. Who the fuck cares? If you want him out, do it yourself. Call the damn sheriff. Because Sup Forums's NYPA. You dumb retarded tit.

He's violently attacking me right now with hypnosis I don't know if I can even talk he somehow broke into the home again

Maybe you are the meth head projecting, If your brother can afford layers he actually have cadh and has potential. Love changes everything

TL;DR you didn't read the thread

You're all cops shitting up the post and framing me with him he's here live fucking squatters

Dude, you are full of shit and this is massive bait..... go eat andy’s fucking log

Reeeeee nypa reeeeee. Autism speaks

Because I don't want to read about people's personal drama. I just skim and that's enough for me to realize that OP dug his own grave by taking him in. It's his problem not ours. He should stop whining on the internet about stupid shit, period.

Tell him this

Oh my God he's suing the website for me talking about him he's there he's insane tank him he'll ruin anonymous all he does is squat he doesn't do a thing move him to vietnam it's our only option at winning we're america

Pretty self-explanatory.
OP is trying too hard.

NYPA.
Mods, if you're watching, I'll lend you my energy to shut this thread down.
Mods, slay user like the valiant Son Goku.

>He's violently attacking me right now with hypnosis

nobody here can't hack for shit go kill yourself and make the world a better place