Give me most logical explanation to why i should believe god and live by his bullshit rules

give me most logical explanation to why i should believe god and live by his bullshit rules

What bullshit rules are you referring to

every organized religion is false, but the concept of god in the form of whatever created the universe is a valid concept

>continued

there are no rules, only the rules that we apply to ourselves in our daily lives. dont murder etc... but in truth nothing is stopping you from living the life you want without rules, except the existence of other people and our tendincey to protect ourselves from social degenerates

>
dont kill , dont lie, dont swear, dont masturbate, (christianity) - those are the rules and if you break them, you are a sinner

How is it valid ? what't the logic behind it and why should i believe that some higher power exist who created this world full of misery ?

it will give your life meaning?

gad is for gAYS .

Who needs false meaning when there is no meaning for sure? i mean i better live legitly than have a false life meaning.

This is my meaning if something

if your life is better without god, why do you ask people for a reason to believe in him?

God has no rules. Everything goes

i want to hear their reasoning and arguments, because it is genuinely interesting why God is still a thing in 21th century, i mean it's fucking absurd bro

That is your stance in the matter, some people are weaker than others and need to believe in something to conceal the fear of their inevitable death behind something they can look forward to as an ok thing.

if you make your own god, then yes.

LOGical

So you do admit people who believe god are weak fucks, therefore, strong survive, weaks die out.

stop with that dead meme

why bother? you know there's no god, case closed. unless you have a ever so small thought of doubt

Grow up and take the log already

May as well do it now instead of on your death bed sobbing like a hypocritical faggot about the way you’ve lived and how you’re going to hell like all atheist faggots do in the end.

>right-click all log threads in catalog
>hide all log thread
>each time log guy appears, hide post
it's works wonders

>fucking nigger
>love it

wew

>what are the laws of nature

The day I found this out I fell off the religion rails hard. I can literally do whatever I want and if I don't get caught I can keep doing so. Some divine creator hasn't stopped worse so fuck my little black marks on society.

Mature much? can't even handle the l.o.g.

did someone mention logs??? log thread now!

Yep, i'll be sure to say hi to Hitler along with the however many trillions of trillions of sinners who have died in the past.
Now that i think about it, hell must be pretty roomy to host the IMMESURABLE ABOUT OF BAD PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED IN THE PAST...

That's just fucking pathetically sad tbh

Logging in

What exactly cunt?

Being a sinner doesn’t put you in hell automatically, everyone is a sinner. God forgives almost all if you repent. Put being a cynical faggot and purposely opposing him is a sure way to punch your ticket to hell. Keep that in mind as the years go on.

The fact that death is so scary that you have to commit your life towards made up rules by a made up deity to give you a weak grasp on being a good person. A person being good because of god instead of just being good is pathetic

Accept his LOG already. abandon your false god and take the log!

so if i fuck people up and blow 1 car full of babys and then i go to church and "repent" im out of sins? fucking magical buffs man +10 sin resistance. fuck your pathetic asshole piece of shits who still believe in god in 2018

Hell and heaven aren't the typical places you see in games and movies dipshit. You're trying to put a human spin on shit that you can't even begin to grasp because you're not even fucking there yet. Its like a monkey trying to discuss time travel. Fuck outta here

Even if you subtract the fags who have repent(ed??) the number of people in this supposed hell is vast beyond measure, and what happened to the rapists and murderers before christ and christianity? Where did they go? To Valhalla? Did the world not exist back then? Did they enter some weird pseudo-hell waiting for the concept of christianity, hell and heaven to be thought up by some faggot in a shit shack

> his bullshit rules
> his
Implying those rules weren't made up by people

LOGS LOGS LOGS

only atheists are scared of death because they know it's endgame

Agreed dude

No, it's completely natural to be scared of death, we are animals and have a survival instincts. Our main goal is to survive... and when you question why, then it gets kinda complicated

If you read Dante, he puts everyone who came before Christ in Hell (Inferno). During the Harrowing of Hell, Christ goes down to Hell to rescue the righteous and bring them up to Heaven, which takes place between the Crucifixion and his Resurrection. He rescues Adam and Eve and a few others. Pretty sure this is accepted Catholic dogma. Not arguing one way or another, just try to present a relevant point of view.

The rules are created by other people. By working with others, for them and not against them, you do not create an opposing force. It is easier to achieve what you want when you have those around you on your side: this is accomplished by being a good person.
Also, I am God. Do what you want. Do good, and good will come to you. Do bad, and you'll pay for it until you've finished atoning. You probably won't realize how, until after you have atoned.

ok this thread leads to cancer, see ya all dumb fags

The reasons why they can not kill is obvious you don't kill other humans but they won't let u mastrubate or use a condom because then there would be less believers and thuss less people that believe and follow and pay for their scam. Pretty logic explanation I think

Religion is the physical interpenetration of a series of universal truths regarding the nature of "why" existence, not the incredibly reliable scientific notion of how.

Religions adopt archetypes to explain observable patterns in an absolute not to describe the unknown, much like science, but does so regarding things that aren't related to foundational laws (such as the ones that science identifies).

You should follow the rules of being the best person you can. You can argue that is subjective, but knowing that a majority of people disagree or are undecided means that just quantitatively, you should play along in society so that the maximum number of people's lives are improved based on your existence.

Faggot I pray for my death and the death of this planet everyday. Meanwhile you're on your knees like a slut praying to thin air for saving. Yeah atheists are the ones who're worried mate.

christian believe that when you die, you go to heaven, thus they don't fear death as a "end of the line" concept

why are you so angry? and why do you pray if you don't believe?

Wait, so Adam and Eve with all of the other faggots who died in that timeframe had to chill in HELL for an undetermined amount of time before being "rescued" by Jesus, even though some of them might have been really good people?
I doubt they would've stayed sane and mentally present for even a year of hell-torture, nevermind since the supposed dawn of time..

He meant it figuratively not literally...

Yeah, they literally (if you believe it) had to wait around for him to come. The saving grace in Dante's version is that they're in the upper-most level of Hell, where you just kinda walk around and nothing bad happens to you. He might even call it Limbo, but I'm not sure. It definitely qualifies as Hell, whatever it is. The punishments get much worse the closer you get to the center where Satan lives; your actions in life determine which circle of Hell you are sent to.

And according to this same doctrine, anyone who wasn't baptized goes to Hell. Therefore everyone who came before Jesus is in Hell unless they were rescued but I don't think that number is very big. So yeah, unbaptized babies go to Hell, same with followers of other religions. You can't get to Heaven if you aren't baptized. It does't matter if you lead a good life or not. Maybe though Jesus is supposed to come down again during the Apocalypse to save more people, but I'm not too familiar with that part of the dogma so it's just me speculating.

Here's a pic to help visualize it. If nothing else, it's a cool story.

check out that jordan peterson dude, pretty well-educated canadian professor whos been in the media lately
he explains it in good details.

the only reason to not believe in it are people who think that god has to be some physical person instead of a psychological concept that helps you. its not about living by bullshit rules, its about living by the most helpful rules that are known to man.

its certainly easier to believe in empirical evidence. people who believe in some sort of hero archetype are better people, thats a pretty logical reason to do it. you dont have to call it god, father or son/jesus if you dont like it. but you gotta believe in striving for being a good man that can do wonders, and that so happens to be exactly what "believing in god" is meaning.

>no gods or kings. only man.
nigger you exist. you have been created, and you have been created abiding the rules, and you will follow the rules until the day you die.
because the rules are called physics and there is no way to escape it.

all you can do now is
>a) be a spiteful child and hate the believers
>b) accept that facts and work on a better future that doesnt need believers any more